Legalized Weed Linked to Spike in Car Crashes

Wow, what a total butthole. First you try to tell me kids are wrecking today because the grass is too strong for them, (which again makes them idiots and pussies if they are smoking more than they can handle) until I point out that stuff as pure as it gets in nature has always been available, so your answer?

Do a 260° deflection and try to change the subject to airline pilots?

Wow.

No,
You are saying some incredibly stupid shit. Your identity revolves around weed, and you think you are an expert. The shit you smoked 20 years ago, wasn’t anything compared to today. You mentioned kids,and call them pussies because they can’t handle weed like you. So how many hits does it take, when the shit is 90% THC. I didn’t start the OP, but I don’t disagree with it. So if you’re going to brag about what you can do while smoking, how do you feel about someone controlling your life smoking? It’s a legitimate question. It makes everything better, according to you. Can I work in your factory, and maybe operate a band saw after smoking during lunch. Can I operate on you as a surgeon after smoking. I think there’s a lot of legit medical uses, for people with epilepsy or cancer, etc. But if you’re gonna tell me that smoking helps my bad knee, you’re full of shit. I’m also not judging anyone that has smoked throughout their life and is successful. It’s just that smoking isn’t going to make you succeed without putting in the work. And there are a lot of people who have addiction issues, and this isn’t a good alternative for them. Hopefully your advice for them, would be better than calling them pussies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you rarely see strains higher than 30% at dispensaries.....were is this 90% shit you speak of?...

What all you "experts" seem to keep missing is that it is less about the quantity of THC than it is about the QUALITY. Quantity is easily controlled by dose. But there are more than one kind of quality. There is the lower quality delta-8 which is more of a body high and the best quality delta-9 tetrahydrocanabinol, which is what gives you the mental trip, the astral traveling, the colors and psychic experience.

I believe it's the delta 9 that has thcv the v helps lose weight and control type II diabetes.

Or you could just take responsibility for not eating like a pig.

I don't eat like a pig and you have proven in this thread you don't shit.

3 kids now adults on the street I grew up on all schizophrenic .. smoked weed growing up

that's the point. This is exactly why drugs like this were just made illegal to begin with.

Because there is no way for a cop to know. So are we just going to keep letting druggies crash and run people over?

What is your solution? Or do you not care? As long as you can get high, the rest of society can go to hell?

I don't have a solution. You are absolutely right. There is no way to separate an impaired person from someone who smoked last week. Both are going to show THC in their system.

You tell me what the solution is.
Yes there is by testing the levels of THC you can set a limit for it and test to see if they are over or under with a mouth swab test.

Interesting. So now we'll have to deploy police with mouth swabs.

Looks expensive, and the ones I saw only had a yes/no outcome. But hey, who cares. It's just the poor tax payers that will foot the bill for $250 mouth swab kits. Rich get richer, poor get poorer... but at least they are high.
What would you prefer, that innocent people go to jail?

Breaking the law, does not make you innocent.

Now if you change the laws so that you can smoke pot, and not be a criminal... that's fine... but now you have people crashing all the time, and being a burden on society.

There is a very clear reason that in the Philippians they having the police just go around and shoot the druggies. They are in fact a burden on society.

What is really fascinating about this, is that promoting drugs only harms the poor class. It's not going to affect me. I just isn't. None in my family do any kind of drugs.

So if you think this is best, go for it.

It's amazing how people's lives get worse and worse, and they keep pushing the policies that make their lives worse.
Its not illegal to smoke weed. No law has been broken.

Here it is.

And just because someone on weed crashes, it doesn't mean necessarily that it was because they were high.

Right on. Just because they were drinking alcohol when they crashed, doesn't necessarily because they were intoxicated either.

Not really a good argument.

No,
You are saying some incredibly stupid shit. Your identity revolves around weed, and you think you are an expert. The shit you smoked 20 years ago, wasn’t anything compared to today. You mentioned kids,and call them pussies because they can’t handle weed like you. So how many hits does it take, when the shit is 90% THC. I didn’t start the OP, but I don’t disagree with it. So if you’re going to brag about what you can do while smoking, how do you feel about someone controlling your life smoking? It’s a legitimate question. It makes everything better, according to you. Can I work in your factory, and maybe operate a band saw after smoking during lunch. Can I operate on you as a surgeon after smoking. I think there’s a lot of legit medical uses, for people with epilepsy or cancer, etc. But if you’re gonna tell me that smoking helps my bad knee, you’re full of shit. I’m also not judging anyone that has smoked throughout their life and is successful. It’s just that smoking isn’t going to make you succeed without putting in the work. And there are a lot of people who have addiction issues, and this isn’t a good alternative for them. Hopefully your advice for them, would be better than calling them pussies.

you rarely see strains higher than 30% at dispensaries.....were is this 90% shit you speak of?...

What all you "experts" seem to keep missing is that it is less about the quantity of THC than it is about the QUALITY. Quantity is easily controlled by dose. But there are more than one kind of quality. There is the lower quality delta-8 which is more of a body high and the best quality delta-9 tetrahydrocanabinol, which is what gives you the mental trip, the astral traveling, the colors and psychic experience.

I believe it's the delta 9 that has thcv the v helps lose weight and control type II diabetes.

First of all, I do shit. Sometimes several times a day. It helps me lose weight. Secondly, I’m all for some legitimate medical uses if prescribed by a doctor. It’s used with a lot of success for epilepsy, crohn’s disease, and cancer treatment. But, when you talk about controlling diabetes, you better know exactly what you’re talking about. Diabetes kills people, and causes all kinds of medical issues. It might have some applications to help with diabetes. But I wouldn’t go off medication and try it by myself. But if you smoke enough, you can probably convince yourself of anything. Wouldn’t it make you hungrier? But that what Doritos are for, right.

Gee who woulda guessed

That's because the modern dope smoker is now mostly a young liberal inexperienced weenie. They can't handle the stuff. Back in the day, we used to smoke stuff that would kill a buzzard and go right on with our business like it was nothing, and we drove far bigger cars with twice the horsepower and without 100 safety devices to protect you.

I don't know. Some of this shit nowadays is pretty hardcore. I started a new job about three months ago, and the first time I smoked on lunch break I got lost in the warehouse. I was freaking the fuck out. :lol:

First of all, I do shit. Sometimes several times a day. It helps me lose weight. Secondly, I’m all for some legitimate medical uses if prescribed by a doctor. It’s used with a lot of success for epilepsy, crohn’s disease, and cancer treatment. But, when you talk about controlling diabetes, you better know exactly what you’re talking about. Diabetes kills people, and causes all kinds of medical issues. It might have some applications to help with diabetes. But I wouldn’t go off medication and try it by myself. But if you smoke enough, you can probably convince yourself of anything. Wouldn’t it make you hungrier? But that what Doritos are for, right.

all she said was it helps CONTROL diabetes....she did not imply what you are saying about going off medication...

all she said was it helps CONTROL diabetes....she did not imply what you are saying about going off medication...

It may.

Gee who woulda guessed

That's because the modern dope smoker is now mostly a young liberal inexperienced weenie. They can't handle the stuff. Back in the day, we used to smoke stuff that would kill a buzzard and go right on with our business like it was nothing, and we drove far bigger cars with twice the horsepower and without 100 safety devices to protect you.

I don't know. Some of this shit nowadays is pretty hardcore. I started a new job about three months ago, and the first time I smoked on lunch break I got lost in the warehouse. I was freaking the fuck out. :lol:
lightweight....

It may.

unless pot lowers your blood sugar i doubt it....

MEDS WILL MAKE YOU TAKE MORE MEDS BUT YOU ARE OK WITH THAT ONE. AS LONG AS DADDY MEDICAL GOD TELLS YOU TAKE A PILL FOR IT.

TRY EATING AWAY DIABETES.........FOOL

diabetics feature articles

Six of the best foods for diabetics
Published September 16 2012 Concepts: foods, sugar, diabetes, insulin, NaturalNews
Barley grass improves health in type 2 diabetics and reduces cholesterol
Published January 13 2012 Concepts: barley, barley grass, men, cholesterol, health
The top 20 foods for reversing type-2 diabetes
Published July 11 2011 Concepts: diabetes, natural, news, NaturalNews, health
Low-carb diet may reverse kidney failure in diabetics, says new research
Published June 16 2011 Concepts: diet, kidney failure, reverse, diabetics, low-carb diet
Diabetics twice as likely to develop cancer, suggests new study
Published May 15 2011 Concepts: cancer, diabetics, diabetic, diabetes, men
Vitamin D helps diabetics maintain healthy blood sugar levels
Published April 17 2011 Concepts: Vitamin D, blood sugar, blood, diabetics, healthy
Diabetics with low vitamin D have high risk of death
Published November 19 2010 Concepts: Vitamin D, risk, diabetics, diabetes, study
Ayurvedic Herb may Help Treat Type I Diabetes
Published August 3 2010 Concepts: ayurvedic, herb, gymnema, diabetes, Type 1 diabetes
New research: Electropollution can cause diabetes (type-3)
Published June 10 2010 Concepts: diabetes, pollution, EMF, man, study
Manage Diabetes through Healthy Food Choices such as Fenugreek and Bitter Gourd

MEDS WILL MAKE YOU TAKE MORE MEDS BUT YOU ARE OK WITH THAT ONE. AS LONG AS DADDY MEDICAL GOD TELLS YOU TAKE A PILL FOR IT.

TRY EATING AWAY DIABETES.........FOOL

diabetics feature articles

Six of the best foods for diabetics
Published September 16 2012 Concepts: foods, sugar, diabetes, insulin, NaturalNews
Barley grass improves health in type 2 diabetics and reduces cholesterol
Published January 13 2012 Concepts: barley, barley grass, men, cholesterol, health
The top 20 foods for reversing type-2 diabetes
Published July 11 2011 Concepts: diabetes, natural, news, NaturalNews, health
Low-carb diet may reverse kidney failure in diabetics, says new research
Published June 16 2011 Concepts: diet, kidney failure, reverse, diabetics, low-carb diet
Diabetics twice as likely to develop cancer, suggests new study
Published May 15 2011 Concepts: cancer, diabetics, diabetic, diabetes, men
Vitamin D helps diabetics maintain healthy blood sugar levels
Published April 17 2011 Concepts: Vitamin D, blood sugar, blood, diabetics, healthy
Diabetics with low vitamin D have high risk of death
Published November 19 2010 Concepts: Vitamin D, risk, diabetics, diabetes, study
Ayurvedic Herb may Help Treat Type I Diabetes
Published August 3 2010 Concepts: ayurvedic, herb, gymnema, diabetes, Type 1 diabetes
New research: Electropollution can cause diabetes (type-3)
Published June 10 2010 Concepts: diabetes, pollution, EMF, man, study
Manage Diabetes through Healthy Food Choices such as Fenugreek and Bitter Gourd

It’s largely controlled by what you eat, and a pill or insulin if needed. I didn’t say anything like what you just stated. There are also ways of helping or hurting yourself with what your eating. But I’m not gonna smoke up, and think it’s the cure all, because some dipshit tells me to. You would probably go off your meds, and just smoke. ALL CAPS moron.

Forum List

Back