Legalized Weed Linked to Spike in Car Crashes

Sorry but:
  1. They had the freakish high quality custom grown stuff back then, too.
  2. There was the hashish.
  3. The was the hash oil.
  4. There was Thai stick.
You only get as high as you want. More THC simply means you need to smoke less. I used to drive a souped up car with over 400 h.p. crazy fast stoned and I never once wrecked or caused an accident. Kids today are pussies.

So by that line of reasoning, you have no problem if the pilot of your commercial flight smokes before take off?

Wow, what a total butthole. First you try to tell me kids are wrecking today because the grass is too strong for them, (which again makes them idiots and pussies if they are smoking more than they can handle) until I point out that stuff as pure as it gets in nature has always been available, so your answer?

Do a 260° deflection and try to change the subject to airline pilots?

Wow.

No,
You are saying some incredibly stupid shit. Your identity revolves around weed, and you think you are an expert. The shit you smoked 20 years ago, wasn’t anything compared to today. You mentioned kids,and call them pussies because they can’t handle weed like you. So how many hits does it take, when the shit is 90% THC. I didn’t start the OP, but I don’t disagree with it. So if you’re going to brag about what you can do while smoking, how do you feel about someone controlling your life smoking? It’s a legitimate question. It makes everything better, according to you. Can I work in your factory, and maybe operate a band saw after smoking during lunch. Can I operate on you as a surgeon after smoking. I think there’s a lot of legit medical uses, for people with epilepsy or cancer, etc. But if you’re gonna tell me that smoking helps my bad knee, you’re full of shit. I’m also not judging anyone that has smoked throughout their life and is successful. It’s just that smoking isn’t going to make you succeed without putting in the work. And there are a lot of people who have addiction issues, and this isn’t a good alternative for them. Hopefully your advice for them, would be better than calling them pussies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you rarely see strains higher than 30% at dispensaries.....were is this 90% shit you speak of?...

What all you "experts" seem to keep missing is that it is less about the quantity of THC than it is about the QUALITY. Quantity is easily controlled by dose. But there are more than one kind of quality. There is the lower quality delta-8 which is more of a body high and the best quality delta-9 tetrahydrocanabinol, which is what gives you the mental trip, the astral traveling, the colors and psychic experience.
was just pointing out something to the guy...and no shit....

So by that line of reasoning, you have no problem if the pilot of your commercial flight smokes before take off?

Wow, what a total butthole. First you try to tell me kids are wrecking today because the grass is too strong for them, (which again makes them idiots and pussies if they are smoking more than they can handle) until I point out that stuff as pure as it gets in nature has always been available, so your answer?

Wow.

No,
You are saying some incredibly stupid shit. Your identity revolves around weed, and you think you are an expert. The shit you smoked 20 years ago, wasn’t anything compared to today. You mentioned kids,and call them pussies because they can’t handle weed like you. So how many hits does it take, when the shit is 90% THC. I didn’t start the OP, but I don’t disagree with it. So if you’re going to brag about what you can do while smoking, how do you feel about someone controlling your life smoking? It’s a legitimate question. It makes everything better, according to you. Can I work in your factory, and maybe operate a band saw after smoking during lunch. Can I operate on you as a surgeon after smoking. I think there’s a lot of legit medical uses, for people with epilepsy or cancer, etc. But if you’re gonna tell me that smoking helps my bad knee, you’re full of shit. I’m also not judging anyone that has smoked throughout their life and is successful. It’s just that smoking isn’t going to make you succeed without putting in the work. And there are a lot of people who have addiction issues, and this isn’t a good alternative for them. Hopefully your advice for them, would be better than calling them pussies.

you rarely see strains higher than 30% at dispensaries.....were is this 90% shit you speak of?...

What all you "experts" seem to keep missing is that it is less about the quantity of THC than it is about the QUALITY. Quantity is easily controlled by dose. But there are more than one kind of quality. There is the lower quality delta-8 which is more of a body high and the best quality delta-9 tetrahydrocanabinol, which is what gives you the mental trip, the astral traveling, the colors and psychic experience.
Were do you get that!?

Pure bullshit. He makes it up, while trying to bang high school girls.

It’s people running into their rear ends because they’re stoned and driving 35 in a 65.

To do what? What exactly are you trying to argue here? You seem to be defending modern weed as responsible instead of the user. Weed doesn't crash cars, likely brain dead dopers like you do. I bet you still smoke today and have all your life. Even your avatar gives the impression of a person who partied about 20 years too long and about 20 million brain cells past stupid.

You are pretty uptight, for a laid back doper. Kinda sound like one of those weenie kids that can’t handle their shit. All that weed is making ya paranoid. You need to relax.
Who ever said I was a doper? Wouldn't know where to get a joint if my life depended on it. But neither would I turn one down if given to me. There is a big difference between liking grass and NEEDING it.

You did.

Never said I am a doper. You must've been stoned and heard that in your head.

All of your rants would suggest otherwise. Basically, everything you have posted. Glad to hear you are not a doper. Just a poser.

No one here has been ranting like a fool but you.

Pure bullshit. He makes it up, while trying to bang high school girls.

Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol Drug Information, Professional
delta-8-Tetrahydrocannabinol
What Is Delta-8-THC and How Is It Different from Delta-9?
The good and the bad effects of (-) trans-delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta 9-THC) on humans. - PubMed - NCBI

Oh how easily the dumbfuck jackass moonbats who talk more than they know rather than know more than they tell, fall. :auiqs.jpg:

4114_Butch_Pop_Glam_large.jpg

Last edited:

Party on Wayne. Unfortunately, you can’t tell if your smoking any of this or dog shit. I’m sure you’re a wine connoisseur too. Poser.

Bottom line is, people who drive stoned are losers....the real asshats of society......and if you turned over a few stones, you'd find a person prone to fuck-ups and fail's. I was one too, long ago....proud of my collection of unique bongs. I was one of those types with the priorities completely bass ackwards. It suddenly seemed ghey to me to constantly want to be checking out for hours at a time.

People like Taz.....knows he's a fuck-up and isnt respected....which is why he falls all over himself with the display of cavalier.....ghey.

Last edited:

Party on Wayne. Unfortunately, you can’t tell if your smoking any of this or dog shit. I’m sure you’re a wine connoisseur too. Poser.

No doubt whatsoever by anyone here which you've smoked for years. Probably your own. The only thing you're obviously sure of is that you're not sure of anything. So, no point really wasting any more time on a person whose made a total ass of himself already three times now in just one thread alone. The more liberal they are, the bigger idiot they are.

No doubt whatsoever by anyone here which you've smoked for years. Probably your own. The only thing you're obviously sure of is that you're not sure of anything. So, no point really wasting any more time on a person whose made a total ass of himself already three times now in just one thread alone. The more liberal they are, the bigger idiot they are.

It kinda tells one where we are heading here.......we have dirtbags on this thread defending the right to drive stoned. You cant work with people who are beyond gone. Its a problem.....going to need a solution. Wont be good either.:bye1:

It kinda tells one where we are heading here.......we have dirtbags on this thread defending the right to drive stoned. You cant work with people who are beyond gone. Its a problem.....going to need a solution. Wont be good either.:bye1:

Worse, they are defending the right to drive stoned beyond their capacity to handle it (which requires good self-judgement), then blaming the weed for their actions rather than themselves.

Yes, but the number of people walking around and driving around while loaded on grass has increased exponentially in areas where it is now legal.
Nah, you trippin' brah.

It has drastically increased here. I've heard it from cops. I don't understand people like you, what when confronted with a wall of evidence, simply say "you trippin brah". You can't even talk right, and yet think you can argue against the evidence? Good luck with that.

So how do the cops really know? Drug test? You can flunk a marijuana drug test for weeks after smoking or ingesting it.

that is what should have been done, the first time.
It’s not put thru FDA testing because it fails. So they now go around the FDA. It’s all a game to get high.
why would it fail? it is a plant.
So is Opium. Heroin. Cocaine.
Yet chemically altered.
So? Still a plant.
FDA requires proof a drug works and is safe.

Weed fails.

You know weed fails how?

It’s not put thru FDA testing because it fails. So they now go around the FDA. It’s all a game to get high.
Yet chemically altered.
So? Still a plant.

Weed fails.

You know weed fails how?
You know weed fails how?

Because there’s no data saying it passed.

Your

mistake is believing that one puff puts you out of cognitive reach, you couldn't be more wrong. Just like one drink of beer it doesn't make you drunk..

Sorry but:
  1. They had the freakish high quality custom grown stuff back then, too.
  2. There was the hashish.
  3. The was the hash oil.
  4. There was Thai stick.
You only get as high as you want. More THC simply means you need to smoke less. I used to drive a souped up car with over 400 h.p. crazy fast stoned and I never once wrecked or caused an accident. Kids today are pussies.

Wow.

No,

I believe it's the delta 9 that has thcv the v helps lose weight and control type II diabetes.

Your

mistake is believing that one puff puts you out of cognitive reach, you couldn't be more wrong. Just like one drink of beer it doesn't make you drunk..
It’s a thread about people being crippled and killed by pot users, diglehopper

Yet chemically altered.
So? Still a plant.

Weed fails.

You know weed fails how?
You know weed fails how?

Because there’s no data saying it passed.

So no data makes it a fail? I suggest you research Israeli studies and use.

Forum List

Back