Legal Weed Has Led to Teen Abuse

They shouldn't be allowed to market their products toward children, that is for sure.

So how would you prevent that? Would grass companies be banned from sending their pushers to within 50 feet of school property?

Companies sending ‘pushers’ to schools? Letters from parents for kids to buy pot? What in the world are you talking about? Go outside and take a walk.

ffs

A friend of mine back in the 80's rented a place right near a high school when he got into drug pushing. Seems like a pretty good marketing plan really.

the key word is "some"....back in the day "some" liquor stores sold to minors....you not only never been in a dispensary, you never drank with guys at a weekend party,hence no liquor store experience either....
Not so fast, chimp. This is not about me. I said some kids were buying marijuana at Weed Walmarts and you acted as thought the idea was ridiculous. Well I proved it is not and now you try to change the subject like a little bitch.

I win. You lose. It's real simple.
you aint gonna cry on me now are you?..

Wow,
Who’d of thunk it. Weed was about 7% THC when your mom used it, and it’s about 24% for dubage, and close to 100% for dabs these days. Only gonna get better from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
100%?....can you prove that butch?....were i am at you cant get 30% ......26% is the highest i have seen....

Meanwhile, alcohol use (which is far more dangerous) has lowered among teens. Weed is a wonderful thing indeed!

I don't think alcohol is more dangerous at all, in spite of what liberal neoprohibitionists might say.

Having an occasional adult beverage never killed anyone.
It absolutely has killed people, particularly teens who dont drink often enough to know when to stop. I wont even get into the drunk driving death statistics.

I agree, drunk driving is no dam good. But that doesn't mean the driving while stoned is.

The brothers showed us a film in high school about drunk driving. It showed some fellow sitting around getting shit faced, and getting into his car. Speeds up swerving in traffic, plows right into a brick wall and kills himself.

Anywho, the film continues, and they take the body into the coroner's office and give the dude an autopsy. They cut out his brain, and it looks just like an overdone meatloaf.

In comparison, they showed a healthy brain of someone who wasn't a big drinker, and the brain was obviously healthy and pinkish especially in contrast to the meat loaf brain.

You're brothers were out in left field go find an alcoholic brain vs a marijuana brain.
There is a pot addict and alcoholic in my household. She does both at once
by you saying that, all that shit you have said about people who do drugs goes right out the window....

i did?.....any man who calls another man a bitch is crying....you need a hankie just let me know...
Still crying? Really? Look, you said something really dumb. Get over it. Fuck off now.
i did?....you mean that "some" liquor stores use to sell to minors?...and you want me to fuck off?....you are going to cry aint ya?.....lol...

What happened to indivual liberty and government staying out of your life? Oh'yess, that is only when the democrats are pushing things. You republicans are big government fascist that aims to rule over the little guy with an iron fist.

i did?....you mean that "some" liquor stores use to sell to minors?...and you want me to fuck off?....you are going to cry aint ya?.....lol...
Pretending you don't know what idiotic thing you said doesn't help.
And still crying over your loss of face doesn't help either. Just stop while you are behind.

The most superior acting egomaniacs always fall down the hardest when they fuck it all up. Should I just put you on ignore so we can both get on with life?

Wow,
Who’d of thunk it. Weed was about 7% THC when your mom used it, and it’s about 24% for dubage, and close to 100% for dabs these days. Only gonna get better from here.

100%?....can you prove that butch?....were i am at you cant get 30% ......26% is the highest i have seen....

The high percent dabs are not available at the usual dispensary. It’s essentially black market. The THC is extracted by chemical means, and also using ether. It’s a dangerous process, and houses have blown up. Teens are experts. Check out YouTube, and you will find more information than you want. People love to make videos. I don’t see the high percent THC as doing anyone any favors, IMHO.

Pretending you don't know what idiotic thing you said doesn't help.
And still crying over your loss of face doesn't help either. Just stop while you are behind.

The most superior acting egomaniacs always fall down the hardest when they fuck it all up. Should I just put you on ignore so we can both get on with life?
eric putting me on ignore would just prove what i have been saying about you....you are a cry baby....

Wow,

The high percent dabs are not available at the usual dispensary. It’s essentially black market. The THC is extracted by chemical means, and also using ether. It’s a dangerous process, and houses have blown up. Teens are experts. Check out YouTube, and you will find more information than you want. People love to make videos. I don’t see the high percent THC as doing anyone any favors, IMHO.

are you talking about that stuff that looks like its crystal?....

eric putting me on ignore would just prove what i have been saying about you....you are a cry baby....
Or it would prove what I have been saying about you...that you cannot deal with your own failure and stupidity.

You might as well say someone is "crying" because the flies that buzz around horseshit
are a nuisance.

you putting me on ignore shows me not dealing with my failures?....and you call me stupid?..
Yes. I do call you stupid because you acted smug and self superior in insisting something most of us know not to be true
was in fact true. Should I just give you the last word? So you'll feel like a winner even if you aren't one?
I was vindicated by the facts so go ahead. Say something.

you putting me on ignore shows me not dealing with my failures?....and you call me stupid?..
Yes. I do call you stupid because you acted smug and self superior in insisting something most of us know not to be true
was in fact true. Should I just give you the last word? So you'll feel like a winner even if you aren't one?
I was vindicated by the facts so go ahead. Say something.
waaa!...

I don't think alcohol is more dangerous at all, in spite of what liberal neoprohibitionists might say.

Having an occasional adult beverage never killed anyone.
It absolutely has killed people, particularly teens who dont drink often enough to know when to stop. I wont even get into the drunk driving death statistics.

I agree, drunk driving is no dam good. But that doesn't mean the driving while stoned is.

The brothers showed us a film in high school about drunk driving. It showed some fellow sitting around getting shit faced, and getting into his car. Speeds up swerving in traffic, plows right into a brick wall and kills himself.

Anywho, the film continues, and they take the body into the coroner's office and give the dude an autopsy. They cut out his brain, and it looks just like an overdone meatloaf.

In comparison, they showed a healthy brain of someone who wasn't a big drinker, and the brain was obviously healthy and pinkish especially in contrast to the meat loaf brain.

You're brothers were out in left field go find an alcoholic brain vs a marijuana brain.
There is a pot addict and alcoholic in my household. She does both at once
by you saying that, all that shit you have said about people who do drugs goes right out the window....
What you you think her pickled brain looks like?

Forum List

Back