Legal Weed Has Led to Teen Abuse

Who could Have possibly foreseen this?
Explains the schizophrenic behavior of younger people.

Legal marijuana has led to increased use, risk for abuse among teens

I guess it's time to bring back the 18th Amendment. It worked so well.
Wow, 10 minutes for the dumbass strawman argument.

Facts.
Legalize meth!

You are arguing that it being illegal has done anything to curtail it?

Who could Have possibly foreseen this?
Explains the schizophrenic behavior of younger people.

Legal marijuana has led to increased use, risk for abuse among teens

Facts.
Legalize meth!

What’s the OP about?

Ask your mommy to explain it to you, troll.

Retarded statists might as well outlaw everything you consider bad because kids might do it.

Facts.
Legalize meth!

What’s the OP about?

Ask your mommy to explain it to you, troll.

It won't let me read it. It's been posted many times though. Not that I should address your questions since you avoid mine.

i highly doubt this if anything it's the fkd up PRESCRIBED drug combo that causes all this bs including school shootings . fk man why won't you ppl look at the SIDE EFFECT DRUGGS CAUSE instead of listening to the gawd dam medical doctors who dont know shit because they've been sold BS just like all of you prescribed druggies addicts.

Legalize meth!

Meth is a schedule 2 controlled substance ... it has bona fide medical value and thus lawful to be prescribed ... it's used in the treatment of ADHD under the trade name Ritalin ... this might surprise the hell out of you but kids have been getting marijuana since LONG before it was legalized for medical use ... although drinking booze and driving is still far more dangerous than pot ...

Do you really think we should re-criminalize marijuana and build more prisons in the USA ??? ...

THERE HAS BEEN A PATENT ON POT SINCE 2003 -------- THE FEDS KNEW THIS HAD MEDICINIAL PURPOSES !!! THEY KEPT IT FROM THE PUBIC FOR PROFIT! GD PPL KNOW NOTHING WHERE HISTORY IS CONCERNED.

All this isn’t really news. We know the national government has long been ignoring the benefits of marijuana that countless studies have shown. What is curious, however, is that, despite keeping marijuana a Schedule I drug, the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has a patent on certain parts of the marijuana plant. Patent no. 6,630,507 covers:

US Patent 6630507 – The US Government's Cannabis Patent

upload_2019-11-16_7-32-16.png

chrome-extension://ejkbkgbliokmbblkklofdehalgbplkfg/editor.html

Awwwww

Remember when proponents said that teens would never use pot. There are laws against it.

Giving people even more ways to alter their brains and personalities is probably never a good idea but this genie is already out of the bottle. I would look to shut down dispensaries that sell to teens.
That should get someone's attention.

Legalize meth!

Meth is a schedule 2 controlled substance ... it has bona fide medical value and thus lawful to be prescribed ... it's used in the treatment of ADHD under the trade name Ritalin ... this might surprise the hell out of you but kids have been getting marijuana since LONG before it was legalized for medical use ... although drinking booze and driving is still far more dangerous than pot ...

Do you really think we should re-criminalize marijuana and build more prisons in the USA ??? ...

Ritalin is methylphenidate, "meth" usually refers to methamphetamine, not methylphenidate. Methamphetamine has legit medical uses as well. German fuhrer Hitler was prescribed methamphetamine by his tremendous private doctor, Ted Morrell, in the 1940's. Mr. Hitler cared about his health, and didn't go to the free , Hitlercare physicians.

Forum List

Back