Legal Weed Has Led to Teen Abuse

Wow,
Who’d of thunk it. Weed was about 7% THC when your mom used it, and it’s about 24% for dubage, and close to 100% for dabs these days. Only gonna get better from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get-America-Stoned-Again-Blue-Hat-Make.jpg

~S~

They shouldn't be allowed to market their products toward children, that is for sure.

They shouldn't be allowed to market their products toward children, that is for sure.

So how would you prevent that? Would grass companies be banned from sending their pushers to within 50 feet of school property?

So how would you prevent that? Would grass companies be banned from sending their pushers to within 50 feet of school property?

I'm talking about the practice of the legal weed companies using bright packaging, cartoons, esoteric symbols etc, to increase the motivational salience of their products, and especially to attract younger consumers.

Who could Have possibly foreseen this?
Explains the schizophrenic behavior of younger people.

Legal marijuana has led to increased use, risk for abuse among teens
Meanwhile, alcohol use (which is far more dangerous) has lowered among teens. Weed is a wonderful thing indeed!

I don't think alcohol is more dangerous at all, in spite of what liberal neoprohibitionists might say.

Having an occasional adult beverage never killed anyone.
It absolutely has killed people, particularly teens who dont drink often enough to know when to stop. I wont even get into the drunk driving death statistics.

I agree, drunk driving is no dam good. But that doesn't mean the driving while stoned is.

The brothers showed us a film in high school about drunk driving. It showed some fellow sitting around getting shit faced, and getting into his car. Speeds up swerving in traffic, plows right into a brick wall and kills himself.

Anywho, the film continues, and they take the body into the coroner's office and give the dude an autopsy. They cut out his brain, and it looks just like an overdone meatloaf.

In comparison, they showed a healthy brain of someone who wasn't a big drinker, and the brain was obviously healthy and pinkish especially in contrast to the meat loaf brain.

You're brothers were out in left field go find an alcoholic brain vs a marijuana brain.
There is a pot addict and alcoholic in my household. She does both at once

The State of Oregon recently sent a very young looking 21-year-old and a third of the pot shops sold without looking at her ID ... kids just need to stand in front of a liquor store and ask people walking in to buy for them ... 10 minutes tops ...

Where's the link proving that?

Meanwhile, alcohol use (which is far more dangerous) has lowered among teens. Weed is a wonderful thing indeed!

I don't think alcohol is more dangerous at all, in spite of what liberal neoprohibitionists might say.

Having an occasional adult beverage never killed anyone.
It absolutely has killed people, particularly teens who dont drink often enough to know when to stop. I wont even get into the drunk driving death statistics.

I agree, drunk driving is no dam good. But that doesn't mean the driving while stoned is.

The brothers showed us a film in high school about drunk driving. It showed some fellow sitting around getting shit faced, and getting into his car. Speeds up swerving in traffic, plows right into a brick wall and kills himself.

Anywho, the film continues, and they take the body into the coroner's office and give the dude an autopsy. They cut out his brain, and it looks just like an overdone meatloaf.

In comparison, they showed a healthy brain of someone who wasn't a big drinker, and the brain was obviously healthy and pinkish especially in contrast to the meat loaf brain.

You're brothers were out in left field go find an alcoholic brain vs a marijuana brain.
There is a pot addict and alcoholic in my household. She does both at once
Sorry to hear that. Any addiction is not only tough for that person to deal with, but also for the people that live with them.

I'm talking about the practice of the legal weed companies using bright packaging, cartoons, esoteric symbols etc, to increase the motivational salience of their products, and especially to attract younger consumers.
8323979253_23dc312a15_b.jpg

~S~

It's alleged but not thoroughly investigated by the mainstream media that the Columbine shooters were "legally" dosed with mood altering prescription drugs. Apparently everybody except the federal education elites know that mood altering drugs have unintended side effects including suicidal thoughts. Whether he was dosed or not, the California kid slipped through the mental health cracks and succeeded in his mission to commit suicide. He murdered two classmates and died yesterday from a self inflicted gunshot. Yet the crazy left still wants to sell marijuana to high school kids while the media blames the NRA.

Companies sending ‘pushers’ to schools? Letters from parents for kids to buy pot? What in the world are you talking about? Go outside and take a walk.

ffs

That makes sense, I guess if you believe that bright packaging attracts more youthful customers than the traditional plain, clear sandwich bags. But that's the way grass was traditionally sold, and a lot of youths still bought it.

How did this discussion wind around to the Spree Sixteen shooter?

Legalize meth!

Meth is a schedule 2 controlled substance ... it has bona fide medical value and thus lawful to be prescribed ... it's used in the treatment of ADHD under the trade name Ritalin ... this might surprise the hell out of you but kids have been getting marijuana since LONG before it was legalized for medical use ... although drinking booze and driving is still far more dangerous than pot ...

Do you really think we should re-criminalize marijuana and build more prisons in the USA ??? ...
So I can get a mail order prescription for meth and I’m all legal?

the key word is "some"....back in the day "some" liquor stores sold to minors....you not only never been in a dispensary, you never drank with guys at a weekend party,hence no liquor store experience either....
Not so fast, chimp. This is not about me. I said some kids were buying marijuana at Weed Walmarts and you acted as thought the idea was ridiculous. Well I proved it is not and now you try to change the subject like a little bitch.

I win. You lose. It's real simple.

Forum List

Back