Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting

You originally came after me due to a smartass response I made to another poster

Here's your first post in the thread, the one I "came after" you for.

Maybe every kid can be given a gun when they enter fifth grade. That way when school shootings happen, everyone can unload on the "shooter" and we can have 5 - 10 times as many casualties!!

There was no quote in that you were responding to and it's in my thread. Where do you get it's another poster?

And that's a totally stupid statement on it's own. Who advocated arming children?

Obviously it was not a serious comment. C'mon bruh.

You went on me for the whole "don't think about my dick" joke. Which was directed at another poster, who has an IQ somewhere between 40 and 75.

Ah, that was later, not the first one.

And leftists say that stupid shit about forcing children to be armed all the time. And you're a leftist. Why would anyone thing you're joking?

So if a conservative said we need more Christianity in our government, you'd laugh and say good one?

Well you're already wrong; I'm an independent, not a leftist. I don't like the democratic party. I don't like the republican party either. I just think the republicans happen to be more powerful and more toxic overall at the moment.

Not that it has anything to do with the topic. I really do hate talking about myself ... but so often you are forced into it on here .

With regard to the whole "Christianity in Government" remark, hell no. There's a reason politics and religion were meant to be separate and distinct. Religion is built on "faith". Government is supposed to be built on evidence, facts, science, etc. ; that which is shown to work, not that which we hope to be true, or hope might bear fruit some day.

Who said there is a gun on campus? And one gun? That's not what I advocated. I advocated allowing teachers/administrators who want to arm themselves to be able to do so. The point is having the shooter not know who is armed, not having one gun. One gun I still don't have any confirmation of and Google can't find it either.

I have Faun on ignore, he's obviously bombing me with posts. I'm not interested in reading his stupid crap.

BTW, Faun, I told you that you were the fastest I ever put back on ignore. You were at the times I said that, but your record was beaten by JoeB who I put back on ignore without responding to a single post, just reading a few posts of his stupid crap

He says you said there were NO guns on campus....and says you lied because there was a cop with a gun.

I agree with letting SELECT TRAINED school personnel carry guns. Carrying concealed is VERY common and millions do it safely every day.
How do you get trained for someone shooting at you?

You originally came after me due to a smartass response I made to another poster

Here's your first post in the thread, the one I "came after" you for.

Maybe every kid can be given a gun when they enter fifth grade. That way when school shootings happen, everyone can unload on the "shooter" and we can have 5 - 10 times as many casualties!!

There was no quote in that you were responding to and it's in my thread. Where do you get it's another poster?

And that's a totally stupid statement on it's own. Who advocated arming children?

Obviously it was not a serious comment. C'mon bruh.

You went on me for the whole "don't think about my dick" joke. Which was directed at another poster, who has an IQ somewhere between 40 and 75.

Ah, that was later, not the first one.

And leftists say that stupid shit about forcing children to be armed all the time. And you're a leftist. Why would anyone thing you're joking?

So if a conservative said we need more Christianity in our government, you'd laugh and say good one?

Well you're already wrong; I'm an independent, not a leftist. I don't like the democratic party. I don't like the republican party either. I just think the republicans happen to be more powerful and more toxic overall at the moment.

Not that it has anything to do with the topic. I really do hate talking about myself ... but so often you are forced into it on here .

With regard to the whole "Christianity in Government" remark, hell no. There's a religion politics and religion were meant to be separate and distinct. Religion is built on "faith". Government is supposed to be built on evidence, facts, science, etc. ; that which is shown to work, not that which we hope to be true, or hope might bear fruit some day.

Swish, completely missed the point on the Christianity in Government.

And lots of leftists say that. What's fucked up about the Democrat party? They care too much? They try too hard? They aren't Marxist enough? What?

Who said there is a gun on campus? And one gun? That's not what I advocated. I advocated allowing teachers/administrators who want to arm themselves to be able to do so. The point is having the shooter not know who is armed, not having one gun. One gun I still don't have any confirmation of and Google can't find it either.

I have Faun on ignore, he's obviously bombing me with posts. I'm not interested in reading his stupid crap.

BTW, Faun, I told you that you were the fastest I ever put back on ignore. You were at the times I said that, but your record was beaten by JoeB who I put back on ignore without responding to a single post, just reading a few posts of his stupid crap

He says you said there were NO guns on campus....and says you lied because there was a cop with a gun.

I agree with letting SELECT TRAINED school personnel carry guns. Carrying concealed is VERY common and millions do it safely every day.

He said he's for CC. And I think he meant trained in gun safety

Same way as licensed officers do. And there are other resources as well
Exercise Your Freedom | Active Shooter Response Training

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Oh jeez; financial mismanagement and corruption, reliance on identity politics, refusal to acknowledge fundamentalist Islam as a legitimate threat, focus on unimportant issues such as transgender bathrooms, collusion with the media, hypocrisy, inaction ...

How long must I go on?

Why are you demanding I make good on my assertion that I am not a "leftist". I am an independent person with an independent brain. Sorry to hear that it's so difficult for you to believe, but I don't feel I should have to fend off these ridiculous accusations all the time. Tomorrow someone will probably be calling me a racist, Nazi fascist, or a Kool Aid drinkin' Trump supporter.

There are thousands of schools and organizations who offer high intensity training for situations like that.
I've had a good bit of training.

Training in ANY subject makes you better prepared.

But let me assure you of this......

A shooter with NOONE shooting back has easy pickings.
9 times out of 10, a shooter with someone shooting back will change from offensive to defensive in a hurry

There are thousands of schools and organizations who offer high intensity training for situations like that.
I've had a good bit of training.

Training in ANY subject makes you better prepared.

But let me assure you of this......

A shooter with NOONE shooting back has easy pickings.
9 times out of 10, a shooter with someone shooting back will change from offensive to defensive in a hurry

And what happens when you have multiple people with guns out, shooting? Who do you know who to shoot?

In the heat of the moment, you probably wouldn't, unless they are wearing a uniform and a badge. Which is why police don't really like vigilante justice. Civilians run the risk of complicating and worsening the situation if they try to play hero.

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

You owe us an explanation. What is wrong with your plan? Why isn't it working?

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

White identity paranoia fueled by a bigoted president.

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

You owe us an explanation. What is wrong with your plan? Why isn't it working?

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

White identity paranoia fueled by a bigoted president.

Huh?

Was that the best you could come up with?

"Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting"

No, they don't.

We followed your plan, it was a gun free zone. 17 are dead. Damned straight you owe us an explanation for your failure

You did not follow any plan from the left. Asshole.

Who came up with gun free zones, then?

Yeah, that's right, Joe Biden. A liberal. A leftist.

I present Exhibit A: The Gun Free School Zones Act of 1990, introduced by Biden and signed by George H.W. Bush.

Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 - Wikipedia

And Exhibit B: The overall success (or lack thereof) of the GFSZA. In the past 28 years, there have been 65 school shootings (not counting the one in Parkland, FL)

United States school shootings, 1990-present - Ballotpedia

My conclusion? These schools (including Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School) followed a plan introduced by a leftist, and judging from the number of lives lost since the GFSZA was enacted, I would consider this "plan from the left" an abysmal failure.

Your honor, I rest my case.

Whoa! You really worked overtime on that one, tubby. Problem. The fact that the crazy guy had an AR-15 isn't the lefts plan. Dumb shit.

No, they don't.

We followed your plan, it was a gun free zone. 17 are dead. Damned straight you owe us an explanation for your failure

I present Exhibit A: The Gun Free School Zones Act of 1990, introduced by Biden and signed by George H.W. Bush.

And Exhibit B: The overall success (or lack thereof) of the GFSZA. In the past 28 years, there have been 65 school shootings (not counting the one in Parkland, FL)

My conclusion? These schools (including Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School) followed a plan introduced by a leftist, and judging from the number of lives lost since the GFSZA was enacted, I would consider this "plan from the left" an abysmal failure.

Whoa! You really worked overtime on that one, tubby. Problem. The fact that the crazy guy had an AR-15 isn't the lefts plan. Dumb shit.
I never said it was. Unlike you, whilst you blame the NRA for this massacre, I never said the left was responsible for his behavior, I said their policies were. Thanks for the straw man, I'll burn him with the rest.

No, they don't.

I never said it was. Unlike you, whilst you blame the NRA for this massacre, I never said the left was responsible for his behavior, I said their policies were. Thanks for the straw man, I'll burn him with the rest.

You've said nothing.

You've said nothing.
...moving on

You've said nothing.
...moving on

Should have done that already. You wasted everyone's time.

You've said nothing.
...moving on

And you waste mine by being a troll.

Moving on...

You've said nothing.
...moving on

Moving on...

You said that already.

You've said nothing.
...moving on

Moving on...

You said that already.
Ignored.

His point was to lie and claim there were no guns on campus.

Oh, maybe he forgot or wasn't aware?

In any event, we all know that more gun control won't prevent these schools shootings. We've tried for years and we still have maniacs doing horrible things....and the 2nd Amendment is part of the Constitution fortunately and not going anywhere.

The reality of the situation is we have to either find a better way to stop these people with mental health issues......
or find another path. We have not yet tried training and arming select teachers. Who's to say it won't work until it's tried?

In this modern era, it is impossible to stop the flow of guns into the country just as tens of thousands of tons of cocaine and other drugs still get in. It's mission Impossible, We cannot have a gun free society regardless.

With that settled, we have to come up with real world solutions....unless you want more dead school children?

LOLOL

You’re such an idiot, it’s quite amusing.

Moron.... how do you know he was talking to me if you can’t see my posts because you supposedly have me on ignore?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Thanks for once again revealing you only pretend to put posters on ignore. :mm:

Forum List

Back