Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting

What a dumb fucking comment. Why? Because the first argument gun nutters go to is, "It's not a gun problem, it is a mental illness problem!" Hell, even the sponsor of the bill in 2017 to make it so that people with mental illness could buy guns, Chuck Grassley-R, came out the day after the Parkland shooting to say that the government needed laws to keep guns out of the hands of people with mental illness.

It's fucking stupid. The blood of the kids in Parkland are NOT on the hands of Liberals... they are on the hands of Conservatives. So YOU need to cut the stupid shit out.

It is a mental health issue. Noone in their right mind would go shooting innocent people. I'm sure we're in agreement on that.

With over 300 million people in this nation, there are going to be a lot of unbalanced people. Rest assured as many as 1000 are right now thinking of shooting up a school or a large gathering of people.

We MUST get better a paying attention the the warning signs.

However, you can't change the Constitution for 300+ million people because of 1000 mentally ill persons.

It's not a mental health issue. At least not exclusively, or even to a large degree. They have plenty of mental health issues in Western European countries, yet school shootings there are rare.

Now you're going with a rendition of you're rubber and I'm glue. Just the type of thing I expected from you

Hey man; rubber, glue, whatever; if it gets you off, by all means, have at it. You and your man/men are FREE to exercise your sexuality as you will, provided you're interfering with the sovereignty of no other corporeal, sentient body, enjoying its own rights and its own dignity.

I like how you're just repeating back to me whatever I say to you, your playground intellect. Then you talk about "dignity." Classic

I mean, what more do you think you deserve from me? A serious response?

At this point, no, I don't expect a serious response from you. Why would I possibly do that?

You originally came after me due to a smartass response I made to another poster. So it's not as though you've given me cause to take you seriously. Not to mention you're now complaining because I'm making fun of you, yet at the same time acting as though it's a waste of time (it is). So why respond at all? I mean, I'm enjoying myself, but you seem to be in pain. Maybe you should swing down to the gay bar and get a load off. Then you'll feel better, I'm sure.

Your playground shtick playing no you're not I am is "making fun" of me? Wow, it was such a poor attempt, I didn't notice

"Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting"

No, they don't.

We followed your plan, it was a gun free zone. 17 are dead. Damned straight you owe us an explanation for your failure

You did not follow any plan from the left. Asshole.

Who came up with gun free zones, then?

Yeah, that's right, Joe Biden. A liberal. A leftist.

I present Exhibit A: The Gun Free School Zones Act of 1990, introduced by Biden and signed by George H.W. Bush.

Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 - Wikipedia

And Exhibit B: The overall success (or lack thereof) of the GFSZA. In the past 28 years, there have been 65 school shootings (not counting the one in Parkland, FL)

United States school shootings, 1990-present - Ballotpedia

My conclusion? These schools (including Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School) followed a plan introduced by a leftist, and judging from the number of lives lost since the GFSZA was enacted, I would consider this "plan from the left" an abysmal failure.

Your honor, I rest my case.

It's not a mental health issue. At least not exclusively, or even to a large degree. They have plenty of mental health issues in Western European countries, yet school shootings there are rare.

More people there are killed with knives, acids and vehicles.

You are just shifting the weapon of choice. Actually the number of people intentionally murdered with vehicles exceeds gun murders.

You do realize your odds of being shot and killed are less than your odds of winning the lottery don't you?

While it is indeed sad when these tragic events occur, you may be over-reacting. Knee-jerking

Also: and this is important - More innocent people are saved by guns than killed by them. However, the Left media suppresses those stories as it doesn't fit the agenda of disarming Americans.

Last edited:
You originally came after me due to a smartass response I made to another poster

Here's your first post in the thread, the one I "came after" you for.

Maybe every kid can be given a gun when they enter fifth grade. That way when school shootings happen, everyone can unload on the "shooter" and we can have 5 - 10 times as many casualties!!

There was no quote in that you were responding to and it's in my thread. Where do you get it's another poster?

And that's a totally stupid statement on it's own. Who advocated arming children?

You originally came after me due to a smartass response I made to another poster

Maybe every kid can be given a gun when they enter fifth grade. That way when school shootings happen, everyone can unload on the "shooter" and we can have 5 - 10 times as many casualties!!

There was no quote in that you were responding to and it's in my thread. Where do you get it's another poster?

And that's a totally stupid statement on it's own. Who advocated arming children?

Obviously it was not a serious comment. C'mon bruh.

You went on me for the whole "don't think about my dick" joke. Which was directed at another poster, who has an IQ somewhere between 40 and 75.

More people there are killed with knives, acids and vehicles.

You are just shifting the weapon of choice. Actually the number of people intentionally murdered with vehicles exceeds gun murders.

You do realize your odds of being shot and killed are less than your odds of winning the lottery don't you?

While it is indeed sad when these tragic events occur, you may be over-reacting. Knee-jerking

Well, the obvious difference being that it's pretty difficult to kill 17 people with a knife. Let alone get into the 50's like the old guy in Vegas did.

Well, the obvious difference being that it's pretty difficult to kill 17 people with a knife. Let alone get into the 50's like the old guy in Vegas did.

85 people were recently killed in the UK with a truck in less than 5 minutes

Google it for yourself
Vehicle attacks are becoming common and more lethal than gun attacks.

We need to stop bad people. Not objects. Are we going to eliminate cars & trucks next?

His point was to lie and claim there were no guns on campus.

Oh, maybe he forgot or wasn't aware?

In any event, we all know that more gun control won't prevent these schools shootings. We've tried for years and we still have maniacs doing horrible things....and the 2nd Amendment is part of the Constitution fortunately and not going anywhere.

The reality of the situation is we have to either find a better way to stop these people with mental health issues......
or find another path. We have not yet tried training and arming select teachers. Who's to say it won't work until it's tried?

In this modern era, it is impossible to stop the flow of guns into the country just as tens of thousands of tons of cocaine and other drugs still get in. It's mission Impossible, We cannot have a gun free society regardless.

With that settled, we have to come up with real world solutions....unless you want more dead school children?

Who said there is a gun on campus? And one gun? That's not what I advocated. I advocated allowing teachers/administrators who want to arm themselves to be able to do so. The point is having the shooter not know who is armed, not having one gun. One gun I still don't have any confirmation of and Google can't find it either.

I have Faun on ignore, he's obviously bombing me with posts. I'm not interested in reading his stupid crap.

BTW, Faun, I told you that you were the fastest I ever put back on ignore. You were at the times I said that, but your record was beaten by JoeB who I put back on ignore without responding to a single post, just reading a few posts of his stupid crap

85 people were recently killed in the UK with a truck in less than 5 minutes

Google it for yourself

We need to stop bad people. Not bad objects. Are we going to eliminate cars & trucks next?

I think you are referring to France, Monsieur. The Promenade des Anglais. Pretty sure that would be considered a major terrorist event if it happened in the UK, and I haven't heard of it (though there are bombings in the ME that kill in the hundreds and we don't even bat an eye).

Cars and trucks are necessary for transportation, which allows us to go to work, among other things. Without them, many people's lives would be almost unworkable. You don't really need guns, outside of a few environments/professions. They're largely for recreation and sport.

And if we had functioning teleportation devices operational, hell yeah I'd be down to FURTHER limit vehicular operation.

There was supposed to be an armed sheriffs deputy stationed there, but from what I can find, there are more questions of whether they were actually there or not. But the school is also a gun free zone, so who knows.

In any event, we all know that more gun control won't prevent these schools shootings. We've tried for years and we still have maniacs doing horrible things....and the 2nd Amendment is part of the Constitution fortunately and not going anywhere.

The reality of the situation is we have to either find a better way to stop these people with mental health issues......
or find another path. We have not yet tried training and arming select teachers. Who's to say it won't work until it's tried?

In this modern era, it is impossible to stop the flow of guns into the country just as tens of thousands of tons of cocaine and other drugs still get in. It's mission Impossible, We cannot have a gun free society regardless.

With that settled, we have to come up with real world solutions....unless you want more dead school children?

Who said there is a gun on campus? And one gun? That's not what I advocated. I advocated allowing teachers/administrators who want to arm themselves to be able to do so. The point is having the shooter not know who is armed, not having one gun. One gun I still don't have any confirmation of and Google can't find it either.

I have Faun on ignore, he's obviously bombing me with posts. I'm not interested in reading his stupid crap.

BTW, Faun, I told you that you were the fastest I ever put back on ignore. You were at the times I said that, but your record was beaten by JoeB who I put back on ignore without responding to a single post, just reading a few posts of his stupid crap

He says you said there were NO guns on campus....and says you lied because there was a cop with a gun.

I agree with letting SELECT TRAINED school personnel carry guns. Carrying concealed is VERY common and millions do it safely every day.

So in your perfect world the killer should have been able to waltz into the school, an AR15 in one hand and a Glock in the other,
and no one should have had the right to confront him.
fuckinay, that is some crazy shit right there.

What the hell is this one blabbering about here anyway ???

Why wouldn't the above be legal, if schools could not be declared gun free zones?

There was supposed to be an armed sheriffs deputy stationed there, but from what I can find, there are more questions of whether they were actually there or not. But the school is also a gun free zone, so who knows.

Gun free zones do not mean you can't have armed guards. dumbass.

Depends on where you live and their local code, dumbass.
States Aim, Often Miss, for Armed Security in Schools
N.J. school district is adding armed police after Florida shooting

Obviously it was not a serious comment. C'mon bruh.

You went on me for the whole "don't think about my dick" joke. Which was directed at another poster, who has an IQ somewhere between 40 and 75.

Ah, that was later, not the first one.

And leftists say that stupid shit about forcing children to be armed all the time. And you're a leftist. Why would anyone thing you're joking?

So if a conservative said we need more Christianity in our government, you'd laugh and say good one?

If you can have armed guards in gun free zones, why not have trained school personnel who can carry concealed?

The deterrence is the not knowing WHO might shoot back.

I would suggest that even if not ONE single teacher in the nation elected to carry concealed in school, the knowledge that they COULD and MIGHT would sharply reduce these school shootings.

He doesn't give a goddam about dead kids, he wants to disarm everyone and totally destroy what's left of this country.

He says you said there were NO guns on campus....and says you lied because there was a cop with a gun.

I agree with letting SELECT TRAINED school personnel carry guns. Carrying concealed is VERY common and millions do it safely every day.

Well, I didn't lie because I thought there were no guns. I could have been wrong, but being wrong isn't lying.

However, I don't concede I was wrong. I've never seen that. I tried Googling it and still couldn't find it. Did he give a link showing someone had a gun? Where the hell were they?

Forum List

Back