Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

You owe us an explanation. What is wrong with your plan? Why isn't it working?

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting.

easy ... the dems MADE RW's join the NRA and fight tooth and nail for assault rifle freedom.

es

easy ... the dems MADE RW's join the NRA and fight tooth and nail for assault rifle freedom.

es

No one had a gun to fight back because "the dems MADE RW's join the NRA and fight tooth and nail for assault rifle freedom."

You're going to have to walk me through the logic of how you came to that.

Have you mentioned to your drug dealer yet how making guns illegal would make it impossible to get them?

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

So in your perfect world the killer should have been able to waltz into the school, an AR15 in one hand and a Glock in the other,

and no one should have had the right to confront him.

fuckinay, that is some crazy shit right there.

sarcasm totally escapes simple little RW's

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

right over their pea brains.

Leftists ??

A guy with a “make America great again “ hat
Shoots up a bunch of kids at a school
In gun nut Florida and the LEFTISTS owe an explanation???

No, the Shooter does.

Maybe every kid can be given a gun when they enter fifth grade. That way when school shootings happen, everyone can unload on the "shooter" and we can have 5 - 10 times as many casualties!!

You mean, why he didn’t follow the law?

No, the Shooter does.

So in your perfect world the killer should have been able to waltz into the school, an AR15 in one hand and a Glock in the other,

How could you possibly come to that conclusion without being mentally ill?

No, the Shooter does.

The Shooter owes us an explanation for why he did it.

The leftists owe us an explanation for why they stopped everyone from stopping him.

Different question. I'd say nice try, but it wasn't really. That was pretty obvious

You mean, why he didn’t follow the law?

No, the Shooter does.

Good point. Doc1 says shooting people is against the law. What else can they be expected to do? How would they have known someone wouldn't follow the law?

Isn't there some term for people who break the law? I can't think of it right now

es

No one had a gun to fight back because "the dems MADE RW's join the NRA and fight tooth and nail for assault rifle freedom."

You're going to have to walk me through the logic of how you came to that.

Have you mentioned to your drug dealer yet how making guns illegal would make it impossible to get them?

They immediately default to the NRA....which has nothing to do with anything.

How could you possibly come to that conclusion without being mentally ill?

I like when people every so often quote NYCryBaby so I see his post and it reminds me why I have him on ignore.

Almost always, I only put malignant posters on ignore. The race whores, like JoeB and JakeStarkey, the ones like RightWinger and Franco who go after my family, that sort of thing. Leftists always go after the women, have you noticed that? RW my daughter and Franco my mother and sister. NYCryBaby is the only one I have on ignore for just being relentlessly inane. But he's just so damned determine to prove it

Forum List

Back