Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting

"Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting"

No, they don't.

We followed your plan, it was a gun free zone. 17 are dead. Damned straight you owe us an explanation for your failure

You did not follow any plan from the left. Asshole.

Who came up with gun free zones, then?

Yeah, that's right, Joe Biden. A liberal. A leftist.

I present Exhibit A: The Gun Free School Zones Act of 1990, introduced by Biden and signed by George H.W. Bush.

Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 - Wikipedia

And Exhibit B: The overall success (or lack thereof) of the GFSZA. In the past 28 years, there have been 65 school shootings (not counting the one in Parkland, FL)

United States school shootings, 1990-present - Ballotpedia

My conclusion? These schools (including Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School) followed a plan introduced by a leftist, and judging from the number of lives lost since the GFSZA was enacted, I would consider this "plan from the left" an abysmal failure.

Your honor, I rest my case.
Your ‘conclusion’ fails as a post hoc fallacy, it’s as ridiculous as it is wrong.

So you think that it's an unclear cause and effect that this shooting happened in your gun free zone? Seriously? Wow.

Your fallacy posts are the most hysterical, you're so terrible at them.

Basically this is the fallacy you continually claim.

Clayton: You just committed a that's not a leftist argument fallacy

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

You owe us an explanation. What is wrong with your plan? Why isn't it working?

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

White identity paranoia fueled by a bigoted president.

Huh?

Was that the best you could come up with?
Actually it’s spot-on: white conservatives with an unwarranted fear of change and diversity given license to bigotry and racism by Trump, who is in fact a bigot and racist.

The shooter was white, garbage.

But thank you, you just admitted you lost.

How to know when a leftist KNOWS he's badly losing an argument.

He starts to scream at the top of his lungs, You're a Racist!!!!

You just knocked over your king, trash

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

How about a good American ass kicking for your ALT-Right Racist dumbass.

Ready for that weasel?

You're defending your own actions that prevented anyone from being armed to defend themselves from someone shooting at them. And I'm the weasel?

You don't have a dictionary in the hole in the ground you live in, huh?

This thread has nothing to do with politics either..

None of the threads in politics do.

Gun laws and gun free zones aren't politics? WTF? It's not like we're discussing a Constitutional issue or anything?

If Constitutional issues don't belong in politics, what does?
There are armed people in schools.....That is a fallacy to think there isn't.If not it isn't the fault of the left since all communities and members of the PTA and the school boards are local they reflect the political views of the communities where the school is located..Which makes your argument weak and a fallacy...The schools have both repub and dem leaning folks..Where you come up with far leaning political members is beyond me...The left and the right are extreme political ideologies....Our politics is mostly center and moderate..

I present Exhibit A: The Gun Free School Zones Act of 1990, introduced by Biden and signed by George H.W. Bush.

And Exhibit B: The overall success (or lack thereof) of the GFSZA. In the past 28 years, there have been 65 school shootings (not counting the one in Parkland, FL)

My conclusion? These schools (including Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School) followed a plan introduced by a leftist, and judging from the number of lives lost since the GFSZA was enacted, I would consider this "plan from the left" an abysmal failure.

Whoa! You really worked overtime on that one, tubby. Problem. The fact that the crazy guy had an AR-15 isn't the lefts plan. Dumb shit.
I never said it was. Unlike you, whilst you blame the NRA for this massacre, I never said the left was responsible for his behavior, I said their policies were. Thanks for the straw man, I'll burn him with the rest.

Very Christian of you. On the other hand, I do blame the leftists, not just their policies, and every leftist post in this thread shows why. They don't care about the 17 people their policies killed.

In fact their reaction to their record of 17 is to want to raise the bar and go for more the next time. Leftists will not rest until every mass murderer is safe to kill as many people as they can

For fucks sake. Get a life.

?

You are twenty years late....No surprise really...found the good weed did ya?

Snarky, misses the point completely, makes no sense. Just as the day at the office for moonbat.

So maybe you can address the point then (I crack myself up ...). Why can't you just go to your drug dealer and have them get a gun for you? Afraid they'll ask for your ID and do a background check?

Snarky, misses the point completely, makes no sense. Just as the day at the office for moonbat.

So maybe you can address the point then (I crack myself up ...). Why can't you just go to your drug dealer and have them get a gun for you? Afraid they'll ask for your ID and do a background check?
I can buy a weapon from an ad in the paper, an ad on a bulletin board, from word of mouth...The only drug dealer I have is the VA...and they don't handle firearms...but continue to play with yer gun...as you crack yerself up, in other spots that don't already have cracks....

This thread has nothing to do with politics either..

None of the threads in politics do.

Gun laws and gun free zones aren't politics? WTF? It's not like we're discussing a Constitutional issue or anything?

If Constitutional issues don't belong in politics, what does?

It does belong here. Most don't though. That was my point.

OK. I don't get that out of the text, but that answers the question. I asked you because I thought you were agreeing with Moonglow and while he made the original statement, you're not an idiot like he is

I can buy a weapon from an ad in the paper, an ad on a bulletin board, from word of mouth...The only drug dealer I have is the VA...and they don't handle firearms...but continue to play with yer gun...as you crack yerself up, in other spots that don't already have cracks....

And that made you think a shooter wouldn't be able to get a gun and we can make schools gun free zones so no one can shoot back?

Wow, I was right. You are stupid

Whoa! You really worked overtime on that one, tubby. Problem. The fact that the crazy guy had an AR-15 isn't the lefts plan. Dumb shit.
I never said it was. Unlike you, whilst you blame the NRA for this massacre, I never said the left was responsible for his behavior, I said their policies were. Thanks for the straw man, I'll burn him with the rest.

Very Christian of you. On the other hand, I do blame the leftists, not just their policies, and every leftist post in this thread shows why. They don't care about the 17 people their policies killed.

In fact their reaction to their record of 17 is to want to raise the bar and go for more the next time. Leftists will not rest until every mass murderer is safe to kill as many people as they can

For fucks sake. Get a life.

?
He can't make a real argument so he resorts to incessant trolling. I had to ignore him temporarily last night.

White identity paranoia fueled by a bigoted president.

Huh?

Was that the best you could come up with?
Actually it’s spot-on: white conservatives with an unwarranted fear of change and diversity given license to bigotry and racism by Trump, who is in fact a bigot and racist.

Curious... do you see race in everything? When you look at the white walls in your house, do you angrily proclaim "The walls are racist!"?

No, it's not spot on. Your argument reminds me of a fresh plate of scrambled rotten eggs. They look good, smell bad, and taste bad.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The OP and those like him want you to believe that rampage shooters would be deterred by armed civilians when armed guards and armed police officers don't deter them.

Interesting, so you think 2 armed officers in a school of 3200 kids would have stopped the shooter in time? And you're saying we're illogical?

(By the way, how dare you disgrace the venerable Spock for such an illogical reason!)

"Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting"

No, they don't.

We followed your plan, it was a gun free zone. 17 are dead. Damned straight you owe us an explanation for your failure

Your ‘conclusion’ fails as a post hoc fallacy, it’s as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Yet you never explained to me how it was wrong.

And nice try on the post hoc fallacy though, but I never said the 65 school shootings were because of the GFSZA. More rather it is because of the lack of foresight put into the law itself, which happened to be introduced by a leftist.

Ooooh! A gun free zone will stop all these shootings!

Gee, well tell that to those 17 dead people in Parkland today.

Get out of my sight.

Last edited:

So in your perfect world the killer should have been able to waltz into the school, an AR15 in one hand and a Glock in the other,

and no one should have had the right to confront him.

fuckinay, that is some crazy shit right there.

Hmmmm.....and how did the gun free zone stop him from doing exactly that? It did stop every other law abiding gun owner who could have stopped the guy before he murdered 17 people...but they obeyed your law, left their guns at home....and he waltzed into your gun free zone with an AR-15 and a pistol and murdered 17 people in your gun free zone.....

Tell us again how well your gun free zone worked?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Wow...that is an oldie and a goody of anti gun crap.

As was pointed out at the time, they purposely put the test subject in an overly long t-shirt to keep them from being able to access their weapon......the shooter knew exactly who the test subject was and immediately opened fire on them......

And you left wingers miss the point.....

We have research......they talked to the killers they captured, they read the notes of the killers who died......and they know that these guys target gun free zones....they say it in their interviews, they say it in their notes....

They don't attack police stations or military firing ranges, or gun shows....they target gun free zones you morons created because they are not looking for gun fights, they are looking to murder a lot of unarmed, innocent people...

And more proof of what we tell you....? As soon as people with guns show up....they commit suicide, surrender or, like this guy, try to sneak away...they do not shoot it out with police.....

By getting rid of gun free zones in schools, you end the desirabililty of these schools as targets...

Forum List

Back