Zone1 Leftists object to (possible) selection of James Bond actor because….

….he’s Jewish.

That’s it. Nothing to do with Israel, since there’s no indication of his stance on Israel. Their objections are strictly due to his being a Jew, and they threaten to boycott if Jew is selected.

I'm on the left. I don't care.

Just asked my friends here if they do, they said no.

So who's objecting?

Like all those students at Cooper Union who chased the Jewish kids into the library, threatening to hurt them? Right-wingers, I’m sure.
Nope. And those kids have absolutely valid grounds for a lawsuit.

Now…are you trying to imply there is an equivalency between that and:

I'm on the left. I don't care.

Just asked my friends here if they do, they said no.

So who's objecting?
The people I posted about. They posted nasty shit about the Jew playing Bond. You’re claiming because you and your two friends don’t care, that negates the antisemitism from those bitching about the Jew?

Nope. And those kids have absolutely valid grounds for a lawsuit.

Now…are you trying to imply there is an equivalency between that and:

I can cherry pick plenty of antisemitic incidents too. But it’s almost 11 pm and I don’t feel like doing research right now.

I am much more concerned about the Hitler-level antisemitism coming from the Left. And as a Jew, I think I should be allowed to decide where the threat is. Jews in my liberal area are starting to remove their mezzuzim, and it’s not because of Republicans.

He's very handsome.
To a female - for sure :D . However IMO he is too "soft" compared to previous 007 actors. Aside from Roger Moore who was asked to caricature a 007 being daft and supposedly funny).

So I guess the choice of a "new 007" is entirely in view of the supposed character of who he is intended to represent in the future 007 episodes. (Woke??) And the last actor was obviously too brutal and non-seductive for the female audience.

I can cherry pick plenty of antisemitic incidents too. But it’s almost 11 pm and I don’t feel like doing research right now.

I am much more concerned about the Hitler-level antisemitism coming from the Left. And as a Jew, I think I should be allowed to decide where the threat is. Jews in my liberal area are starting to remove their mezzuzim, and it’s not because of Republicans.
I’m more concerned about body counts. One side‘s antisemitism tends to end in lawsuits, the other in hospitals and morgues. You continuously minimize that, presumably because your overall hatred of all things left blinds you to it. No one should ever have to feel they need to hide who they are out of fear and intimidation…but murder is the ultimate intimidation (Hitler level)..

Stop torturing Jewish babies and sawing off their heads and setting Jewish toddlers on fire, and raping Jewish women to death, and parading their dead bodies around like trophies. What those Muslim savages did was subhuman, and Jews don’t behave like that.

So your argument is that your atrocities are better because you are using more advanced weapons?

No moral equivalency, and that’s why the majority of Americans are on Israel’s side.
And in the rest of the world where the Jews don't control the media, the world is on Palestine's side. Imagine that.

Oh, wait, some college kid is objecting, let's ruin her life!!!

That again?! It was a handful of people six years ago. ONE event. The fact that you libs keep coming up with that single event from the last decade shows how rare it is, from the right.

It's not just that one incident. Be careful of who you get into bed with.

The perpetrators of the October 2018 attacks were motivated by racist and anti-Semitic views. Cesar Sayoc allegedly mailed 13 packages containing improvised explosive devices (consisting of a PVC pipe, small clock, battery, wiring, and explosive material) to prominent Democrats.14 “He was very angry and angry at the world,” one of his former bosses remarked, “at blacks, Jews, gays. He always talked about ‘if I had complete autonomy none of these gays or these blacks would survive.’”15 Robert Bowers, who killed 11 people at the Tree of Life Jewish Synagogue in Pittsburgh, also was motivated by extreme right-wing views.16 He espoused anti-immigrant and anti-Jewish views on Gab, a social media network that has been embraced by white nationalists. Just before the shooting, Bowers posted a comment on his Gab account referencing the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS): “HIAS likes to bring invaders in that kill our people. I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics. I’m going in.” 17

In the meantime, the sharp rise in antisemitism - nearing Nazi levels - is coming from the Left. Jewish students at liberal universities are afraid to walk to class, and my shul now has armed military (retired) standing at post.

Anti-Zionism isn't anti-Semitism.. .Especially since the Palestinians are also a Semitic people.

If body counts are the only concern then what about the anti-cop and defund the police hysteria after George Floyd, considering that blacks kill more blacks than cops do?
Excellent point. If body count is what matters, why did the BLM vent their rage on cops when 99% of deaths of by other causes - with the vast majority of blacks being murdered by other blacks?

Excellent point. If body count is what matters, why did the BLM vent their rage on cops when 99% of deaths of by other causes - with the vast majority of blacks being murdered by other blacks?

Um, because the cops are supposed to be protecting the public, not murdering them.

Here's the thing. In most shootings, the guy comes after a cop with a gun, and no one has an issue with the cop defending himself.

It's when you have stuff like choking a guy for 9 minutes, shooting a kid with a toy in the park, or pumping 16 rounds into a kid having a mental health crisis that you are going to have an issue. As you should.

Forum List

Back