Leftists Force Northam Off His Own Election Victory Stage

Crowd control is needed. Why risk public speaking if some crowds deny others there the oppurtunity to speak? Online "chats" will take the place, no the online chats do not.
I’d like to see more organized debates so a contrast of ideas can be discussed. I really don’t like the disruptive protests that shut down speeches. They are counter productive. Either allow debate or town hall style questions, but let’s keep it civil

The alt righties are complaining about crowd control that was controlled quickly, and the winner finished his speech.

The Alt Right and Far Right are worried! They should be, very so.

I'm not impressed. if they truly want to protest a law they find unjust, break it, suffer the consequences and come right back.

The idea is to shame your opponents into realizing the law is unjust.

Yelling about it with stupid posters and being wimpy little maggots isn't shaming me, nor impressing me.
How do they break it?

Well the most extreme is to get deported and come back, but one can block access and get arrested, or run up on stage and get arrested.
The law they are protesting isn't about running up on stage its about living, working and participating in this country. Speaking out is in effect putting a spotlight on them defying the law is it not?

It makes them look like twits. "hey look at me! I'm heckling the guy our side just elected!!!!"

No balls, no sympathy from me.
How do you know that it is "Their side"? If they are DACA then they support DACA and what to stay in the country they've called home for so long. You don't think they can want that but also be fiscally conservative, want lower taxes and less regulation, be pro life etc.?? Many hispanics have those values ya know

Pipe dream. They will become solid democrat voters at least for a generation.

Which is why dems are courting them.

How do they break it?

Well the most extreme is to get deported and come back, but one can block access and get arrested, or run up on stage and get arrested.
The law they are protesting isn't about running up on stage its about living, working and participating in this country. Speaking out is in effect putting a spotlight on them defying the law is it not?

It makes them look like twits. "hey look at me! I'm heckling the guy our side just elected!!!!"

How do you know that it is "Their side"? If they are DACA then they support DACA and what to stay in the country they've called home for so long. You don't think they can want that but also be fiscally conservative, want lower taxes and less regulation, be pro life etc.?? Many hispanics have those values ya know

As should the GOP.

As should the GOP.

Why? They are here illegally.

As should the GOP.

They will be legal by the end of next year.

As should the GOP.

Again, because the dems see political gain out of it, not via any caring.

As should the GOP.

It will be the right decision.

As should the GOP.

It will be the right decision.

No, it will not be. It is an insult to any legal immigrant that followed the rules to get here.

If they want to stay, let them prove how much they love this country by doing 4 years of Military service or 4 years of a WPA equivalent.

How do they break it?

Whatever man, that’s a lazy argument

It's the truth.

It's the truth.
I live in California in the heart of ag land and know a ton of Hispanics most legal and some not. I know many of them to be quite conservative. There was even a group demonstrating with pro trump signs during the election. Things aren’t always as they appear. I wouldn’t be so quick to judge

It's the truth.
I live in California in the heart of ag land and know a ton of Hispanics most legal and some not. I know many of them to be quite conservative. There was even a group demonstrating with pro trump signs during the election. Things aren’t always as they appear. I wouldn’t be so quick to judge

One of two isn't the majority, and right now most of the people who would be legalized would vote "D".

It's the truth.

One of two isn't the majority, and right now most of the people who would be legalized would vote "D".
So what?! I’ll say again, it’s a lazy argument when you try to diminish and divert from the issue to make it seem like it’s some big evil conspiracy agenda by a political party.

It's the truth.

So what?! I’ll say again, it’s a lazy argument when you try to diminish and divert from the issue to make it seem like it’s some big evil conspiracy agenda by a political party.

it's not a conspiracy, it's a mode of operation.

The Dems have thrown in with the open borders types, and they demand illegal immigration without consequence.

It's the truth.

The Dems have thrown in with the open borders types, and they demand illegal immigration without consequence.
For some that’s true for some it’s not. I for one do not support open borders. So let’s stop playing the generalization games

It's the truth.

For some that’s true for some it’s not. I for one do not support open borders. So let’s stop playing the generalization games

Talking about the party, not any people in particular. Right now the dems are all in with the open borders thing.

Talking about the party, not any people in particular. Right now the dems are all in with the open borders thing.
I haven’t seen that... Who is talking about open borders? Link me

When you don't enforce immigration laws you are supporting open borders.

When you don't punish violators of immigration law you don't want to enforce them.

Logic chain is logical.

When you don't enforce immigration laws you are supporting open borders.

When you don't punish violators of immigration law you don't want to enforce them.

Logic chain is logical.
That’s not an honest statement and you are mischaracterizing the position of the Left. If somebody doesn’t support deporting millions of people that doesn’t mean they support open borders. You are pushing an entire group of people with diverse opinions on the matter into one box and calling it open borders. It’s lazy and not accurate.

Forum List

Back