Leftists Force Northam Off His Own Election Victory Stage

I also remember the Nazis murderering one of their own top Generals, so what’s your point?

That makes no sense in our cultural context. American fascists and neo-Nazis are all in the Alt Right.

You make my day@

Antifa is actually fascist, silly wabbit.
Antifascists are actually fiscists? Ok :cuckoo:

You are too hung up on branding.

Look at their values, tactics and actions.
Im not a ANTIFA supporter at all. I don't like their tactics... But you aren't being real about the situation. Its like saying that the Police (Peace keepers) are actually violent thugs because they engage in violence to fight violence. Same with ANTIFA they use some fascist tactics to fight fascism. Hypocritical? Yes... but it doesn't make them Fascists.

I also remember the Nazis murderering one of their own top Generals, so what’s your point?

That makes no sense in our cultural context. American fascists and neo-Nazis are all in the Alt Right.

You make my day@

Im not a ANTIFA supporter at all. I don't like their tactics... But you aren't being real about the situation. Its like saying that the Police (Peace keepers) are actually violent thugs because they engage in violence to fight violence. Same with ANTIFA they use some fascist tactics to fight fascism. Hypocritical? Yes... but it doesn't make them Fascists.
Hilarious watching the left defend fascism.

You make my day@

Hilarious watching the left defend fascism.
How did I defend Fascism? was it when I said "Im not a ANTIFA supporter at all. I don't like their tactics." or when I called them grotesque? You're failing miserably. I'll give you a C- for effort though

Did Northam finish his speech?

Did democracy triumph?

Will real Americans kicks far left and alt right ass every last fn time?

Who said the Left love fascism?

Nice editing. Your bullshit clip doesn't show Northam returned and finished his speech less than a minute later.

Why was he forced to leave?

Oh ya, Security was busy.

Did he finish his speech, yes or no, pinhead? :)

Did he get forced off the stage by leftards, dufus?

No not really... He walked backstage while a crowd yelled and protested in the audience. When they were done he came back and finished his speech. Don't see what the big deal is

Who said the Left love fascism?

Nice editing. Your bullshit clip doesn't show Northam returned and finished his speech less than a minute later.

No not really... He walked backstage while a crowd yelled and protested in the audience. When they were done he came back and finished his speech. Don't see what the big deal is

You mean when security carried them out the door.

You mean when security carried them out the door.
You incorrectly said that he was forced off the stage and now you pivot to something else? haha, so what exactly are you complaining about. That they were protesting? That security broke it up? Whats your issue?

Crowd control is needed. Why risk public speaking if some crowds deny others there the oppurtunity to speak? Online "chats" will take the place, no the online chats do not.

Forum List

Back