Leftist SJWs on Race

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
To illustrate that they are mentally ill and devoid of Logic and that we should just ignore this crowd, it goes like this:

Leftist SJW: We need to be more tolerant and accepting of people's differences :uhoh3:

SANE PERSON: Blacks are different than Whites.

Leftist SJW: STFU you racist bigot, Blacks are NOT different than Whites, we are ALL the same we are ALL human beings :uhoh3:

SANE PERSON: But you just said we need to be accepting of people's differences and now you are saying that we have NO differences and we are ALL the same?

Leftist SJW: STFU you Fascist, I'm reporting you to the SPLC for Incitement to Hate :uhoh3:

I can usually be tolerant except for Anchovies on pizza.

I accept everyone can have a racist and bigoted view that allow us to hate each other with a passion and yet so many say I am close minded...

I can usually be tolerant except for Anchovies on pizza.

I accept everyone can have a racist and bigoted view that allow us to hate each other with a passion and yet so many say I am close minded...
And warm beer.....

I just uploaded my raw data to genomelink and it gives you traits physical nutrients but also personality it said I'm more open minded I believe that to be true.

I am indeed open minded but not an SJW. I think SJW are also not open minded or you can be very much to the left and intolerant too. If you hate whites, for example. Im in all senses open minded even towards white nationalists and people who disagree with me politically. I always try to find a compromise.

Genomelinkpersonality.jpg

Forum List

Back