Leftist protesters swarm mall of America

Why do rabid RWs hate the Constitution?

I really despise KKK demonstrations. I really hate the KKK types, white aryan nation supremacist Westboro babtist scum. With their racist and misspelled signs, the tee potties protests are downright embarrassing.

But, I would defend their right to demonstrate and protest.

But, all we read here is that CERTAIN protesters should not have the same right to protest as other Americans.

Why do rabid RWs hate the Constitution?

These right wingers are such pro authoritarian types, they would have been criticizing the American patriots that tossed tea in Boston harbor that belonged to the East India tea company back during the revolution. Probably they'd be snitching on the patriots to the British soldiers. Informing of their whereabouts, where they lived, etc.
Hell, Benjamin Franklin criticized the Boston Tea Party. Americans considered themselves loyal British subjects and initially the founding fathers weren't trying to separate from England, they were trying to redress what they saw as wrongs committed on the American colonies by Parliament. The Crowns refusal to negotiate ultimately drove the founding fathers to declaring independence, not everyone went along with it.
Before you start erroneously declaring anyone authoritarian types by making such comparisons you might actually want to know the subject matter.
A more proper comparison would be comparing the far right authoritarian types with the far left authoritarian types.

Didn't the Tories turn into the democrat party? :wine::wine::wine:
Different era, different mind set besides what the Democrat party was initially is not what they are today. What the Republican party was in the mid 1800s is the opposite of what it is today, pretty much both have switched political positions.

BS.
Let me guess, High School history class which you skipped.......... High School, not just the class....... :eusa_whistle:

How many protests by Tea Partiers and the like have infested the National Mall in DC over the years?

I don't remember you RWnuts complaining about that,

in fact, I remember you clowns repeatedly trying to inflate the size of the infestations.
The National Mall is a public park. The Mall of America is private property. The protest organizers are being sued for breaking the law.

How many protests by Tea Partiers and the like have infested the National Mall in DC over the years?

in fact, I remember you clowns repeatedly trying to inflate the size of the infestations.
The National Mall is a public park. The Mall of America is private property. The protest organizers are being sued for breaking the law.
According to the left the concept of private property doesn't exist. It's all public property.

According to the left the concept of private property doesn't exist. It's all public property.
Yep, as I was typing to Hoss.

Forum List

Back