Left Gearing Up to Support Open Obama Dictatorship

Rangel calls for Obama to rule by decree
Charlie Rangel Wants Presidential Executive Orders for ?Everything? | Politicker

Professor calls for unlimited terms for Obama...i.e. President for life.
End presidential term limits - The Washington Post

And Obama has long used executive power to just ignore Congressionally passed laws or to use regs to implement laws Congress never passed and the libtards love it. They eat it all up.

People, this country will not tolerate a President for Life like Chavez and if this course is continued we will have a shooting war, and I guarantee the libtards will have their asses handed to their survivors in a dump truck.

I'll bet you, or anyone, $10,000 Obama is not the President in March 2017.
If I were a tea bagged I'd take that bet. In fact anyone not willing to put their money where their mouth is, is just a closet Obama supporter.

Charlie Rangel Wants Presidential Executive Orders for ?Everything? | Politicker

And Obama has long used executive power to just ignore Congressionally passed laws or to use regs to implement laws Congress never passed and the libtards love it. They eat it all up.

People, this country will not tolerate a President for Life like Chavez and if this course is continued we will have a shooting war, and I guarantee the libtards will have their asses handed to their survivors in a dump truck.

Are conservatives so stupid to believe this to be true, or are they so stupid as to think anyone else would believe this idiocy.

Likely both.

More hate and fear? Posting one Prof's opinion and one Congressman's suggestion as evidence of anything greater than the opinion of two people is ridiculous. If you wanted your thread to be substantive, you might have expanded the scope to include signing statements; and "I'm the Decider" comments made by President G.W. Bush, such arrogance has never been part of President Obama's rhetoric.

You might have included a number of examples of President Obama's use of executive power not used by the aforementioned George W. and other occupants of the Oval Office.

As it stands, you're (IMO) a bitter, angry, highly partisan and ignorant gun lover who doesn't give a damn for anyone but themselves. A callous conservative who wouldn't give up one round of ammunition even if he knew doing so would end the carnage of gun violence in America.
Still bitterly clinging to the failed idea that "it's just two guys' opinions".

:lol:

Yeah, I do laugh out loud at you. Who is it whose name is used as a pejorative. You've out Daved yourself.

The facts in evidence, moron, are only two. If you have more evidence, and probative evidence which the OP did not, then post it or STFU.
Ooooh, don't you get testy when your ass doesn't get kissed in the manner to which you think you're entitled. :lol:

You're destined to go through life bitter and disappointed. Just sayin'.

Meanwhile, out here in reality, you don't get to publish an editorial in a major market newspaper when no one agrees with you.

Game, set, match. It's a shame the shreds of your fragile ego will not let you acknowledge it.

Admit it -- you think it's a grand idea, don't you? It's okay. You can say it.

Are conservatives so stupid to believe this to be true, or are they so stupid as to think anyone else would believe this idiocy.

Likely both.
Yes. Obviously, neither the professor nor Rangel said what they said. It's all a lie.

Well Rangle's idea is simply nuts. However, Obama hasn't issued as many EO's as GWB or Reagan* but that doesn't excuse him for being simply overzealous. And to be real, it depends on how the EO is used.
* Executive Orders Disposition Tables Index
A/O October 4th, Obama has 163, GWB had 290 and Reagan had 380.
Also, I think the thread's title is an over-statement. I'm darn sure, based on Obama's performance, that many Dems don't want a Obama dictartorship. They just want 2016 to come quickly so Hillary can replace "O".

Please, this is no place for facts.

Just because he hasn't happened does not mean it hasn't happened.

For example, he has a legit birth cert, proving he's not a citizen.

The right can't prove even one of their lying scandals which proves that Obama is guilty of all of them and more.

Obama loosened gun laws and that proves he's after our guns.

He goes to church and has bible verses delivered to his phone, thus proving he's after our bibles and he's really a fill in the blank with you own preferred lie du Jour.

He has worked to get jobs and housing for vets and their families, thus proving he does not support vets and their families.

He out us out of one war and kept from going to war with other countries. That proves he's going to get us into a war.

This is actually an endless list. Maybe some of the other intelligent posters might want to add to it.

Still bitterly clinging to the failed idea that "it's just two guys' opinions".

:lol:

Yeah, I do laugh out loud at you. Who is it whose name is used as a pejorative. You've out Daved yourself.

The facts in evidence, moron, are only two. If you have more evidence, and probative evidence which the OP did not, then post it or STFU.
Ooooh, don't you get testy when your ass doesn't get kissed in the manner to which you think you're entitled. :lol:

Meanwhile, out here in reality, you don't get to publish an editorial in a major market newspaper when no one agrees with you.

Game, set, match. It's a shame the shreds of your fragile ego will not let you acknowledge it.

It's not what I think, it's what I know; you're an idiot. And I mean that sincerely.

It's not what I think, it's what I know; you're an idiot. And I mean that sincerely.

What’s even more idiotic than the OP (however difficult that may be to believe…) is that the rightwing nitwits who’ve subscribed to this failure of a thread are actually defending the idiocy of the OP.

You're right; it's not what you think.

Because you can't think.

What’s even more idiotic than the OP (however difficult that may be to believe…) is that the rightwing nitwits who’ve subscribed to this failure of a thread are actually defending the idiocy of the OP.

That's not their fault, the voices in their head tell them they have to.

It's funny when progressives play "The Progressives Didn't Say What They Said". :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

lol, quote a libtard, provide the link, and if another libtard doesn't like what the other libtard says, then some conservative is just making it all up.

roflmao

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

It's funny when progressives play "The Progressives Didn't Say What They Said". :lol:

You confuse normal liberals with left wing whack jobs. It would be like comparing you to Sunshine or Katzdog. Do you want me comparing you to a lunatic bigot? I don't think so.

lol, quote a libtard, provide the link, and if another libtard doesn't like what the other libtard says, then some conservative is just making it all up.

roflmao

JimCrowie's submission to the 'How many times can you be stupid in one sentence' contest.

Forum List

Back