Left Gearing Up to Support Open Obama Dictatorship

What’s even more idiotic than the OP (however difficult that may be to believe…) is that the rightwing nitwits who’ve subscribed to this failure of a thread are actually defending the idiocy of the OP.

That's not their fault, the voices in their head tell them they have to.

lol, quote a libtard, provide the link, and if another libtard doesn't like what the other libtard says, then some conservative is just making it all up.

roflmao

I don't like a lot of things left wingers say, the problem is you don't bring that up, you bring up either a false statement or an out of context quote... Or like recently the Gettysburg address.
Obama delivered the speech that Lincoln gave in November 1863, not the Bliss version wrote a year later and what is on the Lincoln memorial, which is not the speech he gave that day.
I will defend that. I will not defend some lib wanting censor music, drugs, soft drinks, cigarettes etcetera.
I hate Seattle left wingers/ democrats because of the regulations they want to impose. Bring up that, not some made up drama.
I have called out liberals for saying Reagan had Alzheimer's in office or that it effected him while in office, even called his son. I also called out people who said disrespectful stuff about Bush when we went to war after 9/11. And when he was recently sick.
I am liberal, and most of us are, and like the right we are drowned out by nutters.

Rangel calls for Obama to rule by decree
Charlie Rangel Wants Presidential Executive Orders for ?Everything? | Politicker

Professor calls for unlimited terms for Obama...i.e. President for life.
End presidential term limits - The Washington Post

And Obama has long used executive power to just ignore Congressionally passed laws or to use regs to implement laws Congress never passed and the libtards love it. They eat it all up.

People, this country will not tolerate a President for Life like Chavez and if this course is continued we will have a shooting war, and I guarantee the libtards will have their asses handed to their survivors in a dump truck.

:cuckoo::nono::cuckoo:

That was the plan from the start.

The vile left NEVER plans to give up the power peacefully. We got the rabid left into power in 2008.

What’s even more idiotic than the OP (however difficult that may be to believe…) is that the rightwing nitwits who’ve subscribed to this failure of a thread are actually defending the idiocy of the OP.

It's funny when progressives play "The Progressives Didn't Say What They Said". :lol:

oh, that is a STANDARD defence.

"it is not what us, leftards are all about, it is only the nutters among us.". But ALL of them are VOTING for the nutters :lol:

lol, quote a libtard, provide the link, and if another libtard doesn't like what the other libtard says, then some conservative is just making it all up.

roflmao

I don't like a lot of things left wingers say, the problem is you don't bring that up, you bring up either a false statement or an out of context quote... Or like recently the Gettysburg address.
Obama delivered the speech that Lincoln gave in November 1863, not the Bliss version wrote a year later and what is on the Lincoln memorial, which is not the speech he gave that day.
I will defend that. I will not defend some lib wanting censor music, drugs, soft drinks, cigarettes etcetera.
I hate Seattle left wingers/ democrats because of the regulations they want to impose. Bring up that, not some made up drama.
I have called out liberals for saying Reagan had Alzheimer's in office or that it effected him while in office, even called his son. I also called out people who said disrespectful stuff about Bush when we went to war after 9/11. And when he was recently sick.
I am liberal, and most of us are, and like the right we are drowned out by nutters.

Obama delivered the speech that Lincoln gave in November 1863,

not that it matters

since such things are typical of obama

the obama brand it has gotten rather boring

however the news reports of the day

reported he said under god

he signed the version that says under god

it is a free country obama is free to recite

the address however he feels is important

sad though

considering he posed himself a liken to Lincoln

following his path to Springfield

swearing in on Abes bible twice

after the course of the last five years

certainly one commonality

the two can not share is honesty

The vile left NEVER plans to give up the power peacefully. We got the rabid left into power in 2008.

Obviously you’re unaware of the fact that this makes no sense whatsoever.

oh, for the leftard worshipers nothing what is beyond their agenda makes sense.

it is the MO of the left. get a grip on the power and never let it go, peacefully.

It's funny when progressives play "The Progressives Didn't Say What They Said". :lol:

"it is not what us, leftards are all about, it is only the nutters among us.". But ALL of them are VOTING for the nutters :lol:

dont kid yourself

the nutters are still out there

Obamacare Talk at Thanksgiving Party

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnpxMMJ4UnA]Obamacare Talk at Thanksgiving Party - YouTube[/ame]

dont kid yourself

the nutters are still out there

Obamacare Talk at Thanksgiving Party

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnpxMMJ4UnA]Obamacare Talk at Thanksgiving Party - YouTube[/ame]

the nutter is in the WH now and the other nutter is the head of the Senate.
and all of those who vehemently deny their nuttiness will nevertheless vote as one good commie should for the nutter's agenda

roflmao

JimCrowie's submission to the 'How many times can you be stupid in one sentence' contest.

Idiot Libtard Rule number 2: Pointing out the confusion and/or error of a libtard means that you are being stupid.

Obviously you’re unaware of the fact that this makes no sense whatsoever.

Just because you don't get the statement doesn't mean there is anything wrong or nonsensical about the statement.

It just confirms that you are a moron.

Rangel calls for Obama to rule by decree
Charlie Rangel Wants Presidential Executive Orders for ?Everything? | Politicker

Professor calls for unlimited terms for Obama...i.e. President for life.
End presidential term limits - The Washington Post

And Obama has long used executive power to just ignore Congressionally passed laws or to use regs to implement laws Congress never passed and the libtards love it. They eat it all up.

People, this country will not tolerate a President for Life like Chavez and if this course is continued we will have a shooting war, and I guarantee the libtards will have their asses handed to their survivors in a dump truck.

:cuckoo::nono::cuckoo:

You really think that the Washington Post would have published that story if they thought it was kookburger? Or that Rangel would have done had his pollsters not found a targeted niche in the electorate they thought it would appeal to?

If so then you are an idiot or extremely ignorant about the political and journalistic processes.

You confuse normal liberals with left wing whack jobs. It would be like comparing you to Sunshine or Katzdog. Do you want me comparing you to a lunatic bigot? I don't think so.
But that's not what's going on here.

Progressives in this thread are denying that their fellow progressives said what they actually said.

roflmao

JimCrowie's submission to the 'How many times can you be stupid in one sentence' contest.

Idiot Libtard Rule number 2: Pointing out the confusion and/or error of a libtard means that you are being stupid.

Sorry, only one submission per contestant.

You confuse normal liberals with left wing whack jobs. It would be like comparing you to Sunshine or Katzdog. Do you want me comparing you to a lunatic bigot? I don't think so.
But that's not what's going on here.

Progressives in this thread are denying that their fellow progressives said what they actually said.

No, we are saying that we are taking over, as planned. Please try to keep up.

Ooooh, don't you get testy when your ass doesn't get kissed in the manner to which you think you're entitled. :lol:

You're destined to go through life bitter and disappointed. Just sayin'.

Meanwhile, out here in reality, you don't get to publish an editorial in a major market newspaper when no one agrees with you.

Game, set, match. It's a shame the shreds of your fragile ego will not let you acknowledge it.

Admit it -- you think it's a grand idea, don't you? It's okay. You can say it.

It's not what I think, it's what I know; you're an idiot. And I mean that sincerely.
You're right; it's not what you think.

Because you can't think.

Cogito Ergo Sum

But back to the show. This thread is about, "Left Gearing Up to Support Open Obama Dictatorship". The left has not been definitively defined nor have names been posted as to who represents the left, and we are six pages in to the story.

Unless the left is composed of five members of the U.S. Supreme Court, the only legitimate source of power sufficient to 'legally' cancel an election that I can think of, or the U.S. Military which is unlikely to support such a coup even if ordered by the CIC, I must conclude the author of this post is either challenged by reality or too poorly equipped - mentally, and the standard is not high - to be a troll.

Forum List

Back