Lee Harvey Oswald...innocent

What about Hillary? She went to Yale. Was there a female version of the skull and bones/

:lol: Nope, it was The Comedian.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2hNhM3dHB4]YouTube - Watchmen Intro [HQ] - The Times They Are A Changin'[/ame]

See: 2:44 - 3:05 :eusa_shhh:

LHO was sent to hell for killing JFK.. jesus was like.... aw hell naw nigga...get yo ass down there!.

Lee Harvey Oswald - 1939 - 1963
The accused but never convicted assassin of John F. Kennedy.

It will remain that way for eternity...

Posters are welcome to voice their opinions, but it will not change Oswald's status...

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

That much is true. He was never convicted. Nice job; I guess that proves there were multiple gunmen, Pentagon influence, CIA involvement, and a coverup of proportions that would boggle the mind.

I see you've been taking lessons from Curveloser.

Lee Harvey Oswald - 1939 - 1963
The accused but never convicted assassin of John F. Kennedy.

It will remain that way for eternity...

Posters are welcome to voice their opinions, but it will not change Oswald's status...

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

That much is true. He was never convicted. Nice job; I guess that proves there were multiple gunmen, Pentagon influence, CIA involvement, and a coverup of proportions that would boggle the mind.

I see you've been taking lessons from Curveloser.

yeah. Hitler was never convicted either. maybe he'll start a thread saying hitler 1889-1945 innocent.

LHO was sent to hell for killing JFK.. jesus was like.... aw hell naw nigga...get yo ass down there!.

actually its people like LBJ,DICK NIXON,GERALD FORD,J EDGAR HOOVER and many others that are in hell right now for the killing of JFK and in the participation of his coverup fool..:cuckoo:

lets go over the facts...

LHO shot jkf by himself.. those are the facts.

the warrent commision should have ONLY consisted of those 2 sentances ONLY.

you cannot debate facts folks. it is so disrespectfull to JFK to say skull and bones and the CIA killed him...

No idiot think,the CIA killed JFK and it was a conspiracy and oswald had nothing to do with it,those are the facts.

the warren commission covered it up,those are the facts.
whats disrespectful to JFK and is being a coward as well is to be like you lone gunmen apologists and say that oswald was the loen assassian.

you cannot debate facts folks. it is so disrespectfull to JFK to say skull and bones and the CIA killed him...

No idiot think,the CIA killed JFK and it was a conspiracy and oswald had nothing to do with it,those are the facts.

whats disrespectful to JFK and is being a coward as well is to be like you lone gunmen apologists and say that oswald was the loen assassian.

links please?

links please?

9/11rimjob will now cite countless alex jones links.

links please?

9/11rimjob will now cite countless alex jones links.

His slinky broke, doesn't have anything else to do.......

alex jones is the vice king of all nutjobs, jesse ventura is the king.

Alex jones is the king of all liars though, jesse is just a mindless dupe that has access to the media.

I just find it amazing that LHO's citizenship was reinstated after defecting to the USSR in '59. Or is that just no biggie?

see unlike these other idiot fools you can think for yourself.thats one of the things thats laughble about the whole coverup is that he should have been arrested and prosecuted the minute he got off the plane but wasnt cause he was an intelligence agent.This was during the height of the cold war where he went to russia and denounced his citizenship and amazingly, he gets back into the states with no problem.yet these idiots cant see that he should have been arrested for that like any normal citizen would have.:rolleyes:

I think he was what he said was, a Patsy - wheather he acted alone or not.

Like I said,your one of the very few people here that isnt an idiot in denial who can think for themselves instead of automatically accepting the lies and propaganda of the corporate controlled media what they tell you and can actually think outside the box.There was never a shread of evidence that he had anything to do with it and yeah he was exactly what he said he was,a patsy.

That's where I disagree. I DO think he had something to do with it, but his role is not clear, at least not to me - and it's obvious he KNEW he was a small cog in a very big wheel. Given that he died almost immediately, the stuff about his past could have been complete, made-up bullshit, too. Maybe his wife was the real secret agent? :huh:

Only if you ignore the testimony of the cop that rushed into the school book depository only moments after the shooting and found LHO in the basement break room. People were on the stairs had hadn't seen him come down and the elevator took a minimum of two minutes to get from the 6th floor to the basement so he didn't come down that way. I ask you, how did he get to the basement so fast and not even be out of breath?

He'd spent all morning in the breakroom waiting for a phone call, other witnesses testified to that. Shortly after the shooting, he left the school book depository, knowing by that point that he'd been set up. I still don't know why he was at the theater when they caught him.

He was the first prisoner in history to have the time he was being transported broadcast. Then, when Jack Ruby got held up, the didn't transport him ontime. They waited until Jack Ruby got there, furthermore a door that is always locked was "accidentally" left open so Jack could come in and shoot him.

Sorry, too many questions in that one for me to buy the story that LHO shot JFK.

And the fact that Kennedy's brain disappeared.....

Only if you ignore the testimony of the cop that rushed into the school book depository only moments after the shooting and found LHO in the basement break room. People were on the stairs had hadn't seen him come down and the elevator took a minimum of two minutes to get from the 6th floor to the basement so he didn't come down that way. I ask you, how did he get to the basement so fast and not even be out of breath?

He'd spent all morning in the breakroom waiting for a phone call, other witnesses testified to that. Shortly after the shooting, he left the school book depository, knowing by that point that he'd been set up. I still don't know why he was at the theater when they caught him.

He was the first prisoner in history to have the time he was being transported broadcast. Then, when Jack Ruby got held up, the didn't transport him ontime. They waited until Jack Ruby got there, furthermore a door that is always locked was "accidentally" left open so Jack could come in and shoot him.

Sorry, too many questions in that one for me to buy the story that LHO shot JFK.

And the fact that Kennedy's brain disappeared.....

exactly.well said,thats what proves there isnt a shread of evidence he couldnt have pulled the trigger,not to mention the scope was found badly misalinged and was a piece of crap incapable of doing the shooting.

Like I said,your one of the very few people here that isnt an idiot in denial who can think for themselves instead of automatically accepting the lies and propaganda of the corporate controlled media what they tell you and can actually think outside the box.There was never a shread of evidence that he had anything to do with it and yeah he was exactly what he said he was,a patsy.

Too god damn funny...

No evidence except for his hand print on the gun found in the building where he works and a ballistic trace of the bullet to the gun that was found in the place where he worked that happened to bear his palm print.

You're right, there isn't a "shread" or evidence--or even a shred if you want to use English--but there is a fucking mountain of evidence dipshit. Try opening your eyes.

Too god damn funny...

No evidence except for his hand print on the gun found in the building where he works and a ballistic trace of the bullet to the gun that was found in the place where he worked that happened to bear his palm print.

You're right, there isn't a "shread" or evidence--or even a shred if you want to use English--but there is a fucking mountain of evidence dipshit. Try opening your eyes.

So explain how he got down seven stories in just a few seconds without being seen and without being out of breath?

Forum List

Back