Lee Harvey Oswald...innocent

Like I said,your one of the very few people here that isnt an idiot in denial who can think for themselves instead of automatically accepting the lies and propaganda of the corporate controlled media what they tell you and can actually think outside the box.There was never a shread of evidence that he had anything to do with it and yeah he was exactly what he said he was,a patsy.

Too god damn funny...

No evidence except for his hand print on the gun found in the building where he works and a ballistic trace of the bullet to the gun that was found in the place where he worked that happened to bear his palm print.

You're right, there isn't a "shread" or evidence--or even a shred if you want to use English--but there is a fucking mountain of evidence dipshit. Try opening your eyes.

So explain how he got down seven stories in just a few seconds without being seen and without being out of breath?

Trust me your making a mistake debating with this guy.He is a disinformation agent.He goes around trolling on message boards everywhere posting lies and bullshit about 9/11 constantly defending the official version.when confronted with evidence and facts like you just gave him,he runs off with his tail between his legs when defeated and posts all kinds of lies to try and save face in his posts like the troll he is.in fact,dozens and dozens of people laugh at this troll at this other message board because of his constantly stupidity he displays when he cant refute the facts and evidence.

This guy spends like 14 hour days going to all these message boards EVERYWHERE like the disinformation agent troll he is. You'll find all this out yourself when you try debating him.He just goes everywhere to all those boards seeking attention.pretty sad life he has.He'll just insult you and call you names when he cant refute the evidence as you'll find out soon enough.

Last edited:
Too god damn funny...

No evidence except for his hand print on the gun found in the building where he works and a ballistic trace of the bullet to the gun that was found in the place where he worked that happened to bear his palm print.

You're right, there isn't a "shread" or evidence--or even a shred if you want to use English--but there is a fucking mountain of evidence dipshit. Try opening your eyes.

So explain how he got down seven stories in just a few seconds without being seen and without being out of breath?

Trust me your making a mistake debating with this guy.He is a disinformation agent.He goes around trolling on message boards everywhere posting lies and bullshit about 9/11 constantly defending the official version.when confronted with evidence and facts like you just gave him,he runs off with his tail between his legs when defeated and posts all kinds of lies to try and save face in his posts like the troll he is.in fact,dozens and dozens of people laugh at this troll at this other message board because of his constantly stupidity he displays when he cant refute the facts and evidence.

This guy spends like 14 hour days going to all these message boards EVERYWHERE like the disinformation agent troll he is. You'll find all this out yourself when you try debating him.He just goes everywhere to all those boards seeking attention.pretty sad life he has.He'll just insult you and call you names when he cant refute the evidence as you'll find out soon enough.

yet another example of tremendous irony............

you should marry candy corn trollboy slack idiot,he is the one person out there as huge a troll as you are,you two are perfect for each other.

Too god damn funny...

To illustrate who shows up and who runs, a simple question 9/11...what took down the lightpoles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11?

Silence!

Like I said,your one of the very few people here that isnt an idiot in denial who can think for themselves instead of automatically accepting the lies and propaganda of the corporate controlled media what they tell you and can actually think outside the box.There was never a shread of evidence that he had anything to do with it and yeah he was exactly what he said he was,a patsy.

Too god damn funny...

Don't have to; his gun with his palm print, matched forensically to the bullet that killed JFK, was found in the building where he worked. To put it in terms of litigation;

:lol:SLAM DUNK!!!:lol:

Too god damn funny...

I'll send his ass packing just like I sent yours packing a long time ago asswipe. I see you've never recovered from my asking you about the lightpoles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11.

Oh well, just go on sniping from the cheap seats; its the only trick you've got left in what was already a very small repertoire of come backs. I enjoy knowing you're on the wrong side of everything...you're like the Ted Baxter of history insofar as if you're on the other side of an argument from me, I know I'm correct.

Too god damn funny...

Don't have to; his gun with his palm print, matched forensically to the bullet that killed JFK, was found in the building where he worked. To put it in terms of litigation;

It was his gun, of course it had his print on it. What you don't believe anybody has ever been framed?

And as I understood it, that magic bullet was pristine, hardly something that had ever really been shot out of a gun.

Lee Harvey Oswald - 1939 - 1963
The accused but never convicted assassin of John F. Kennedy.

It will remain that way for eternity...

Posters are welcome to voice their opinions, but it will not change Oswald's status...

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

That much is true. He was never convicted. Nice job; I guess that proves there were multiple gunmen, Pentagon influence, CIA involvement, and a coverup of proportions that would boggle the mind.

I see you've been taking lessons from Curveloser.

I never said or forwarded any of those things. I posted proof that the highest levels of government had already decided what the people should be told. And, I simply and logically showed that the single bullet theory, which is absolutely critical to Oswald being the lone assassin is a hoax.

It appears none of the evidence I posted had any impact on you...

Here's a book just for you...The Emperor's New Clothes

It was his gun, of course it had his print on it. What you don't believe anybody has ever been framed?

And as I understood it, that magic bullet was pristine, hardly something that had ever really been shot out of a gun.

i told you he would expose himself as the disinformation agent he is.:lol: In his OWN words,you SLAMMED dunked him.:lol::lol::lol: Notice how he evaded the facts and did not adrress your point since it proves his version of events wrong?:lol: yeah obviously he doesnt believe anybody has ever been framed in their whole life before by policemen.:lol: He also conviently leaves out the detail that the dallas police only found the palm print 2 days later AFTER the FBI had custody of the rifle,Easy as hell to go to the morgue and put his palm print on it.as your finding out,anything that proves him wrong,he'll ignore though and post something to try and save face in his posts..:lol:

Posters are welcome to voice their opinions, but it will not change Oswald's status...

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

That much is true. He was never convicted. Nice job; I guess that proves there were multiple gunmen, Pentagon influence, CIA involvement, and a coverup of proportions that would boggle the mind.

I never said or forwarded any of those things. I posted proof that the highest levels of government had already decided what the people should be told. And, I simply and logically showed that the single bullet theory, which is absolutely critical to Oswald being the lone assassin is a hoax.

He wont read it,anything that proves he is cluess on what he is talking about and proves him wrong,he ignores.something the lone gunmen theorists also conviently ignore is that the photographs show there was a gunmen firing a rifle shot taken by onlookers behind the picket fence and that even the house select committe on assassinations said there was a second gunman involved,yet the government ignores that the HSCA concluded and still to this day,concludes that oswald was the lone assassain.:lol::lol:

Framed? You've got to be kidding. And his reason for leaving the scene, going home getting his revolver, how many cabs did he ride from the TSBD to the Texas theater--3?. Shooting a cop on the way. I'm sure all of that was a set up also.

i told you he would expose himself as the disinformation agent he is.:lol: In his OWN words,you SLAMMED dunked him.:lol::lol::lol: Notice how he evaded the facts and did not adrress your point since it proves his version of events wrong?:lol: yeah obviously he doesnt believe anybody has ever been framed in their whole life before by policemen.:lol: He also conviently leaves out the detail that the dallas police only found the palm print 2 days later AFTER the FBI had custody of the rifle,Easy as hell to go to the morgue and put his palm print on it.as your finding out,anything that proves him wrong,he'll ignore though and post something to try and save face in his posts..:lol:

I hope the new healthcare bill passes, you obviously need help; and a quiet place to lay down.

Fact....his gun killed Kennedy.
Fact....his gun had his prints on it.
Fact....his gun had nobody else's prints on it.

SLAM DUNK BITCH!!!​

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

No you posted, as far as I have seen, a memo to Bill Moyers.
Think for just a second; you're part of a coup d'etat and the moment after its over, you're going to write a memo detailing how to cover it up?

It was, in all likelihood a continuity of government framework he was working on. Scientists tell us that in 98.3 % of a ll coup d'etats, there is no memo written afterword.

Check please.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

I really don't have much skin in this game but I can't get over the fact that they would frame an Ex-Marine--whoever "they" are. Further, when I see the caliber of those who believe your loose version of events, I feel supremely confident in the Warren Commission. If they can believe that 3 buildings were wired for demo on 9/11, they are mentally insane; when they align themselves with you, it makes you look just as imbalanced. Sorry; but you are running for office here and the Klan and PETA are both endorsing you.

yep back for more ass beatings I see.glad to hear you love them so much.lol. btw candycorn troll boy.the ass beatings you get all the time are proven even more so on this thread in the fact that this last november when the corporate controlled media was propagating the lie that oswald was the lone assassian,even THEY had to admit at the end of the program and post the figure that 70% of americans no longer accept the offical version.lol.you still want to continue making yourself look like the prized idiot you are on this thread by defending the faiory tale warren commission report? lol. we both know you will cause you would not get paid if you didnt.

Last edited:
yep back for more ass beatings I see.glad to hear you love them so much.lol. btw candycorn troll boy.the ass beatings you get all the time are proven even more so on this thread in the fact that this last november when the corporate controlled media was propagating the lie that oswald was the lone assassian,even THEY had to admit at the end of the program and post the figure that 70% of americans no longer accept the offical version.lol.you still want to continue making yourself look like the prized idiot you are on this thread by defending the faiory tale warren commission report? lol. we both know you will cause you would not get paid if you didnt.

So...now I'm being paid to both endorse the 9/11 Commission Report as well as the Warren Commission Report? Pretty good work if you can get it.

I think all those years of riding the short bus took a toll on you Dennis.

oh your lies may work on your fellow bush dupes cornboy but they dont work on me and others here.yet you love to come back for countless ass beatings.I love it.lol.

oh your lies may work on your fellow bush dupes cornboy but they dont work on me and others here.yet you love to come back for countless ass beatings.I love it.lol.

So...what took down the lightpoles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11? Hmmm.

I'm guessing this is where you get off the short bus Mr. Retardo.

Case Closed;

Check Please!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back