Lee Chatfield (Republican) Is Accused of Abusing the Woman Starting at Age 15 & Including on Her Wedding Night

Don't you regularly do that with Dems and leftists?

I think there is one undeniable fact that shoots down your attempt to pull a tu quoque on me.

While all sorts of misconduct takes place, among people of all ideological leanings, where this sort of behavior shows up on the part of a conservatives, those of u on the right have no trouble at all condemning it.

You on the left wrong not only will refuse to condemn the evil and madness that shows up associated with your side, but you embrace and support it, and condemn those of us who dare to call it from what it is.

As a conservative, I have no trouble at all condemning filth such as Mr. Chatfield is accused of being. I have no trouble at all condemning racists and neo-nazis and other bad elements that try to cling to my side.

You and your side openly embrace the faggots transsexuals and other sexual perverts, child abusers, abortionists, violent terrorist gangs like Black LIES Matter, drug abusers, and other filth that cling to your side.

Whatever moral high ground you think you have from which to look down on me or any conservative, is a delusion. Your “high ground” is a bottomless pit.

I think there is one undeniable fact that shoots down your attempt to pull a tu quoque on me.

While all sorts of misconduct takes place, among people of all ideological leanings, where this sort of behavior shows up on the part of a conservatives, those of u on the right have no trouble at all condemning it.

You on the left wrong not only will refuse to condemn the evil and madness that shows up associated with your side, but you embrace and support it, and condemn those of us who dare to call it from what it is.

As a conservative, I have no trouble at all condemning filth such as Mr. Chatfield is accused of being. I have no trouble at all condemning racists and neo-nazis and other bad elements that try to cling to my side.

You and your side openly embrace the faggots transsexuals and other sexual perverts, child abusers, abortionists, violent terrorist gangs like Black LIES Matter, drug abusers, and other filth that cling to your side.

Whatever moral high ground you think you have from which to look down on me or any conservative, is a delusion. Your “high ground” is a bottomless pit.
I think there is one unquestionable thing alright. You do the exact same thing to the left. Don’t fall off that pedestal now…it’s pretty rickety.

I think there is one unquestionable thing alright. You do the exact same thing to the left. Don’t fall off that pedestal now…it’s pretty rickety.

You gladly defend and embrace all manner of evil and madness that clings to your side. You cannot even bring yourself to acknowledge such sicknesses as homosexuality, transsexuality, abortion, mob violence, and such, for what they very clearly are.

What comparable evils and madnesses do you think cling to my side, that I will not easily and quickly not only acknowledge, but condemn for what they are?

Face it: Wherever matters of political controversy align with the distinction between good and evil, between reason and madness, you and your side are nearly always found staunchly standing with evil and madness.

I did, sorry you have a reading problem.

Abusing a girl of 15 and carrying on with his brother's wife, that is rotten cr-p.
And besides I suspect he told his girlfriend in HS to have an abortion.
He is rotten.

Forum List

Back