Lee Chatfield (Republican) Is Accused of Abusing the Woman Starting at Age 15 & Including on Her Wedding Night

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Might as well keep it in the family. I suspect his has dated his wife was pg and she had an abortion in HS, even though
He is now against abortion. He hasn't been indicted yet.
--------------------------------------------------------
According to The Detroit News, the woman’s lawyer alleges that “the sexual abuse began when she was 15,” which would be a crime, and claimed that Chatfield “manipulated” the woman through their Michigan church.

Here's another one:

-------------------------------------------
might as well keep it in the family. He is said to having an affair with his brother's wife, he is pretending to be very religious.

Last edited:
Please rewrite this in English. Thank you.
I did, sorry you have a reading problem.

Abusing a girl of 15 and carrying on with his brother's wife, that is rotten cr-p.
And besides I suspect he told his girlfriend in HS to have an abortion.

Last edited:
This urgent and basically incoherent post brought to you by Penelope.

“Penelope, when accusations constitute proof! Ask for he gibberish by name!”

I “suspect” Penelope was aborted.
Well, this stupid thread's been up for about seven hours and got a total of seven posts. I think we can call time of death.

Geez, the OP's article really makes women look weak. She approached him and he brainwashed her? Come on. The article itself is based on 'allegations' as well.

I did, sorry you have a reading problem.

Abusing a girl of 15 and carrying on with his brother's wife, that is rotten cr-p.
And besides I suspect he told his girlfriend in HS to have an abortion.
Why does age matter? It’s your side always trying to lower the age of consent. Abuse is abuse at any age. Right now, the law says any sex consensual or forced under 17-18, is abuse.

Why does age matter? It’s your side always trying to lower the age of consent. Abuse is abuse at any age. Right now, the law says any sex consensual or forced under 17-18, is abuse.
That’s odd…

It doesn't matter the age, female assault at any age is abuse.

That’s odd…

Beginning at age 9, Johnson was repeatedly raped by the deacon and bishop of her church.[3] Johnson was also raped by her mother's husband.[1] She became pregnant as a result of rape at age 10. The pregnancy was not recognized until she was 7 months along in gestation. Johnson's mother did not support or believe her statements that she was raped, and did not accompany her to the hospital when it was time to deliver the baby. Johnson's mother arranged for her to marry the deacon who had raped her, Alfonsa Tolbert, so that he could avoid criminal charges.[1]

At the time, 16- and 17-year-old minors could get married with parental permission in Florida, and children of any age could be married with the permission of a county judge if a pregnancy was involved.[1] While the first judge refused to license the marriage of a child so young—though it was legal—a second judge agreed to grant the license and Johnson was married to Tolbert on March 29, 1971, at age 11. Johnson had six children by the time she was 17-years-old, and had to drop out of school after ninth grade to raise them. At age 17, she sought help from the Legal Aid Society, which gave her $75 to pay for an attorney for her divorce [2][1]

This was in flordia.

This was the only thing good that he has done;
Governor Rick Scott to be signed into law, marriage licenses cannot be issued to anyone under the age of 18.

I can make out enough of the incoherent rambling from Penelope in the opening post ad subsequent posts to discern that this is about some obscure low-level Republican who is accused of a terrible pattern of sexual abuse.

The point appears to be to try to smear Republicans, conservatives and Christians by association, and to suggest that in general, we would support or even engage in such abuses ourselves as what this nobody is accused of.

Is there anyone here who identifies as a Republican, conservative, or Christian, who will not absolutely agree with me when I say that if this Mr. Chatfield is really guilty of that of which he is accused, that he is a piece of shit, that he does not represent any of us, and that we do not support or defend that behavior?

Please rewrite this in English. Thank you.

OP cannot communicate clearly in English.

THREAD FAIL.

This urgent and basically incoherent thread OP brought to you by Penelope.

Penelope! When accusations constitute ‘proof!’ Ask for her gibberish by name!

I “suspect” Penelope was aborted.

Penelope must be more drunk, or more under the influence of whatever mind-destroying drugs she uses, than is usual for her.

Her content is always fucking stupid, but usually, it's not this incoherent.

I can make out enough of the incoherent rambling from Penelope in the opening post ad subsequent posts to discern that this is about some obscure low-level Republican who is accused of a terrible pattern of sexual abuse.

The point appears to be to try to smear Republicans, conservatives and Christians by association, and to suggest that in general, we would support or even engage in such abuses ourselves as what this nobody is accused of.

Is there anyone here who identifies as a Republican, conservative, or Christian, who will not absolutely agree with me when I say that if this Mr. Chatfield is really guilty of that of which he is accused, that he is a piece of shit, that he does not represent any of us, and that we do not support or defend that behavior?
Don't you regularly do that with Dems and leftists?

Forum List

Back