Leaving in 18 months?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
LEAVING IN 18 MONTHS?

Don’t tell them when we are leaving because then they will just sit back and wait until we leave and come back? Hello! Is there anything in there? The reason they are there is because we are there and they can kill our troops. Why would they come back after we leave if they were not there before we came and who were they fighting before we came? I am talking about Al Qaeda.
They were not in Iraq before we came. They came because we were there and they could kill us. Their entire purpose is to kill us wherever we are. If we are not there the war ends. Where were the Taliban before we came? They were in Afghanistan and Pakistan and they will be there after we leave. We cannot kill them all and why should we? Why are we fighting the Taliban? They did not attack us on 9-11 and the reason they are attacking us now is because we are there. If they were here, we would be doing the same. Attacking them.
Whether we tell them when we are leaving or not they know we are going to leave someday so if they go away now, we would think we had won and leave. They would come back because Afghanistan has always been their home.
Al Qaeda is there because we are there and they want to kill us. No other reason.
What is the big deal that Obama told then we would be leaving in 18 months? We should leave today and Afghanistan should be ready, after 8 years, to step up. If they are not ready now, they will never be. If they want freedom, they would have stepped up and fought for it. They do not want the Taliban to leave because they have depended on them for years.

He only said that because the timing coincides with elections.

In the meantime has no intention of doing anything other than keep just enough of our guys over there to keep us from achieving anything, so that later he can declare we've been defeated.

LEAVING IN 18 MONTHS?

Don’t tell them when we are leaving because then they will just sit back and wait until we leave and come back? Hello! Is there anything in there? The reason they are there is because we are there and they can kill our troops. Why would they come back after we leave if they were not there before we came and who were they fighting before we came? I am talking about Al Qaeda.
They were not in Iraq before we came. They came because we were there and they could kill us. Their entire purpose is to kill us wherever we are. If we are not there the war ends. Where were the Taliban before we came? They were in Afghanistan and Pakistan and they will be there after we leave. We cannot kill them all and why should we? Why are we fighting the Taliban? They did not attack us on 9-11 and the reason they are attacking us now is because we are there. If they were here, we would be doing the same. Attacking them.
Whether we tell them when we are leaving or not they know we are going to leave someday so if they go away now, we would think we had won and leave. They would come back because Afghanistan has always been their home.
Al Qaeda is there because we are there and they want to kill us. No other reason.
What is the big deal that Obama told then we would be leaving in 18 months? We should leave today and Afghanistan should be ready, after 8 years, to step up. If they are not ready now, they will never be. If they want freedom, they would have stepped up and fought for it. They do not want the Taliban to leave because they have depended on them for years.

Wow. For someone who appears to know less than jackshit about anything - you sure post shit.

I don't believe I have ever heard a more mixed up representation of the war in Afghanistan or of the facts.

SO if we are not there, they will not attack us? Remember 9-11-01?

I think LilOlLady needs to take her medication and then bone up on her history a bit. She appears to be somewhat confused...

Forum List

Back