Leaked Nancy Pelosi Memo Reveals Obama’s Withdrawal from Iraq Created ISIS

bush administration, they were not incompetence, they suffer bad philosophy. can't just go around the middle east making war and thinking the outcome is going to be anything good at all. nothing good comes from the middle east. if you go there with an army and you say, ''we're building democracy now, we're nation builders,'' what do you really expect to be the outcome? the bastards over there say, ''oh no you're not, we are,'' and so they did. if the obama administration's philosophy were any different, then things would be different, but the way that fool runs things now the isis pretty much owns american foreign policy. it'll continue to be one more screw-up after the next, rubber red lines and all. because the democrats are incompetent no matter what their philosophy.

How come an ISIS type group didn't rise up in germany and Japan after WWII And in South Korea after the cease fire?

I have never seen anyone, anywhere more proud of their stupidity than you are. Congratulations I guess.

Facts upset you much?

I stated a fact. I have never......more proud of their stupidity, than you. That's a fact.

An earlier post educated you as to why your question had a bit of stupidity to it. Go back and read it. If you want to be better educated that is.

The earlier post just apologized for obamas incompetence and doing anything to be 're~elected president, it didn't teach me anything...

Again fool

We kept troops in Japan, Germany , South korea and still have troops in Afghanistan to keep the Taliban in check.

Obama pulled out of a country he knew was divided, he wanted it for his legacy he ended the Iraq war
You're such a fucking idiot. :cuckoo: Obama wasn't the one who signed the status of forces agreement to withdraw ALL of our troops by the end of 2011.

Was bush fuckin president in 2011 idiot?

Did Iraq sign an agreement for us to invade, moron?

What in your world , the men with blue helmets, would invade IRAQ and defeat the U.S. military for not honoring the agreement bush signed?

You relay hate the fact we have the strongest military on the planet, don't ya?

Mr Trump said it clearly two weeks ago.

"Barack Hussein Obama founded ISIS and Hillary Clinton is ISIS co-founder."

And truer words were never spoken. :thup:
You people never learn. <smh>

President Obama Is Not the 'Founder of ISIS.' Here’s Who Really Started It

Riddle me this..

How come an ISIS type group didn't rise up in germany and Japan after WWII And in South Korea after the cease fire?
Couldn't be more irrelevant to Iraq. Germany and Japan were unified nationalized countries before and after WWII. Iraq was cobbled together politically and held together the Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds by the hands of a tyrant. There were no radicalized groups seeking to take control og Germany or Japan.

And worse for your idiotic riddle... it bears no impact on the reality that the Islamic State of Iraq was formed in 2006 by Baghdadi, who still leads ISIS, following the death of Zarqawi. That was the beginning of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

Tranlstion ~ just excuses for obamas incomprtences and post me a news story about ISIS before January 2014.
Sadly, you're not capable of understanding. Since 2006, they were the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) until Syria opened up and then they added Syria to their name. The same terrorist group led by the same leader, but you're dumb enough to think they didn"t exist before thry changed their name.

<smh>

Still have no links for me on major headlines before 2014 on ISIS?

Two guys forming ISI in a Iraq prisionin 2006 does not make them threat

A rag tag rebel group of a 100 fighters or so calling themself ISIL and fighting along side AL QUADA in Syria in 2010 don't make a name for themselves.

Did Hitler have a following of thousands of people when he wrote Mein Kempf in a prision, did anyone fucking hear of the Nazis in 1925 when that book was written or considered them a threat?

Hell no

By obama being fucking incompetent and calling the war over, pulling out troops in IRAQ to win the white house..
Knowing full well that nation was divided three ways...

By Obama and John McCain supplying rebels with arms in Syria..

Gave rise to the ISIS in 2014... It lit off a fucking time bomb .

This is getting interesting. If this is true then Pelosi agrees with what the right has been saying all along.

Leaked Nancy Pelosi Memo Reveals Obama's Withdrawal from Iraq Created ISIS - Open Media News

A memo from Nancy Pelosi’s computer has been leaked by the same hacker(s) that first released the DNC emails and documents. Information contained within the document explicitly states how ISIS formed thanks to President Obama’s withdrawal from Iraq.

The newly leaked set of documents from ‘Guccifer 2.0’ is part of a larger leak taken from the computers of Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) members. The first part of the leak covered by Open Media Newsincluded the leak of contact information for hundreds of DCCC members. The newest set of released documents are said to be directly from Nancy Pelosi’s computer. The information has lead to some startling revelations. Including a memo outlining how ISIS was formed because of the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq.
Prove it's authentic.....
Conservatives don’t need proof or facts – just lies.

Liberals wouldn't know facts if it bit them in the ass.

Bush's war in Iraq was irrelevant in 2008, that war was won in weeks..obama mission was to maintain the peace and mop up duty..

What Obama did to get re-elected, was unheard of in modern U.S. military history..you fight a war, invade a country, you have to stay for the long run.

I have never seen anyone, anywhere more proud of their stupidity than you are. Congratulations I guess.

Facts upset you much?

I stated a fact. I have never......more proud of their stupidity, than you. That's a fact.

An earlier post educated you as to why your question had a bit of stupidity to it. Go back and read it. If you want to be better educated that is.

The earlier post just apologized for obamas incompetence and doing anything to be 're~elected president, it didn't teach me anything...

Again fool

We kept troops in Japan, Germany , South korea and still have troops in Afghanistan to keep the Taliban in check.

Obama pulled out of a country he knew was divided, he wanted it for his legacy he ended the Iraq war
You're such a fucking idiot. :cuckoo: Obama wasn't the one who signed the status of forces agreement to withdraw ALL of our troops by the end of 2011.

What in your world , the men with blue helmets, would invade IRAQ and defeat the U.S. military for not honoring the agreement bush signed?

Obama wasn't president when NAFTA was signed, but he's stll bound by that agreement too. Countries don't sign agreements with presidents.... they sign them with the U.S.. The reality which eludes you is that Bush, not Obama, signed the agreement with Iraq to withdraw ALL of our troops. And why would I hate the military? They fight for me. What I hate are fucks like Bush who get our troops killed and maimed by invading countries for no good reason.

Facts upset you much?

Again fool

Obama wasn't president when NAFTA was signed, but he's stll bound by that agreement too. Countries don't sign agreements with presidents.... they sign them with the U.S.. The reality which eludes you is that Bush, not Obama, signed the agreement with Iraq to withdraw ALL of our troops. And why would I hate the military? They fight for me. What I hate are fucks like Bush who get our troops killed and maimed by invading countries for no good reason.

That is your logic?

Sir You will have to do better then that..when did we invade Mexico and Canada?

Riddle me this..

Couldn't be more irrelevant to Iraq. Germany and Japan were unified nationalized countries before and after WWII. Iraq was cobbled together politically and held together the Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds by the hands of a tyrant. There were no radicalized groups seeking to take control og Germany or Japan.

And worse for your idiotic riddle... it bears no impact on the reality that the Islamic State of Iraq was formed in 2006 by Baghdadi, who still leads ISIS, following the death of Zarqawi. That was the beginning of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

Tranlstion ~ just excuses for obamas incomprtences and post me a news story about ISIS before January 2014.
Sadly, you're not capable of understanding. Since 2006, they were the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) until Syria opened up and then they added Syria to their name. The same terrorist group led by the same leader, but you're dumb enough to think they didn"t exist before thry changed their name.

<smh>

A rag tag rebel group of a 100 fighters or so calling themself ISIL and fighting along side AL QUADA in Syria in 2010 don't make a name for themselves.

Did Hitler have a following of thousands of people when he wrote Mein Kempf in a prision, did anyone fucking hear of the Nazis in 1925 when that book was written or considered them a threat?

Hell no

By obama being fucking incompetent and calling the war over, pulling out troops in IRAQ to win the white house..

Dude I try to be an honest guy , notice how I said Obama and McCain supplying arms to the rebels in Syria?

McCain and my asshole senator down here lindsey Graham twisted Obama's arm to do it..

Again it was irrelevant in 2008 when obama became president..

If bush Jr.could of served two more terms ( thank God that little prick didn't, voted for him the 1st time, no way in hell I voted for him the 2nd time after he got Powell to scam the U.N.) you would of never heard of ISIS today.

Riddle me this..

<smh>

Hell no

I already explained they changed their name. That doesn't mean they didn't exist prior to that any more than Bruce Jenner didn't exist before changing his name to Caitlyn.

Again fool

That is your logic?

I don't have to do better because you can't understand. :cuckoo: Presidents don't have the authority to unilaterally withdraw or alter treaties with other countries. Had Obama left troops in Iraq, he would have exposed them to the jurisdiction of Iraqi law. You rightwing freaks would have gone ballistic when they started arresting and imprisoning our troops.

This is getting interesting. If this is true then Pelosi agrees with what the right has been saying all along.

Leaked Nancy Pelosi Memo Reveals Obama's Withdrawal from Iraq Created ISIS - Open Media News

A memo from Nancy Pelosi’s computer has been leaked by the same hacker(s) that first released the DNC emails and documents. Information contained within the document explicitly states how ISIS formed thanks to President Obama’s withdrawal from Iraq.

The newly leaked set of documents from ‘Guccifer 2.0’ is part of a larger leak taken from the computers of Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) members. The first part of the leak covered by Open Media Newsincluded the leak of contact information for hundreds of DCCC members. The newest set of released documents are said to be directly from Nancy Pelosi’s computer. The information has lead to some startling revelations. Including a memo outlining how ISIS was formed because of the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq.

Bush's war in Iraq was irrelevant in 2008, that war was won in weeks..obama mission was to maintain the peace and mop up duty..

What Obama did to get re-elected, was unheard of in modern U.S. military history..you fight a war, invade a country, you have to stay for the long run.
So you're saying Bush lied to us when he said we'll stand down when they stand up?

Again fool

That is your logic?

I don't have to do better because you can't understand. :cuckoo: Presidents don't have the authority to unilaterally withdraw or alter treaties with other countries. Had Obama left troops in Iraq, he would have exposed them to the jurisdiction of Iraqi law. You rightwing freaks would have gone ballistic when they started arresting and imprisoning our troops.

Did you somehow miss the part when obama sent troops back in with out a formal agreement ?

And again we invaded that country we held the wild card.

Riddle me this..

<smh>

Hell no

Dude I try to be an honest guy , notice how I said Obama and McCain supplying arms to the rebels in Syria?

McCain and my asshole senator down here lindsey Graham twisted Obama's arm to do it..

If bush Jr.could of served two more terms ( thank God that little prick didn't, voted for him the 1st time, no way in hell I voted for him the 2nd time after he got Powell to scam the U.N.) you would of never heard of ISIS today.
You may be honest but you're dumb as a stump.

How the fuck would we not have heard of ISIS if Bush had 2 more terms?? What would he have done differently than Obama? It was Bush's plan to withdraw all of the troops before 2012.

giphy.gif

So you're saying Bush lied to us when he said we'll stand down when they stand up?

Don't remember that, but Powell being Bush Jr's pasty at the UN lied to the world about:

Sadams moving trucks producing WMDs

And when I said "enough, it's all bullshit"is when Powell fear lingered about Sadams drone aircraft, which I could make and fly by just going down to the local hobby shop.

I knew bush Jr only motive that day was to invade iraq to kill Saddam

But again in 2008 it was all irrelevant..obama claim to fame winning the white house was his Nobel peace prize, obama promised hope and change, a transparent government....he should of done what bush Sr did with his promise not to raise taxes..

Fuck the public..keep some troops in Iraq.

That is your logic?

Did you somehow miss the part when obama sent troops back in with out a formal agreement ?

And again we invaded that country we held the wild card.
We sent troops back on the request of the Iraqi government and we didn't send any in until getting a signed immunity deal for our troops. Obama did not send them in unilaterally nor did he break any treaty unilaterally.

You really suck at this.

Don't remember that, but Powell being Bush Jr's pasty at the UN lied to the world about:

Sadams moving trucks producing WMDs

And when I said "enough, it's all bullshit"is when Powell fear lingered about Sadams drone aircraft, which I could make and fly by just going down to the local hobby shop.

I knew bush Jr only motive that day was to invade iraq to kill Saddam

But again in 2008 it was all irrelevant..obama claim to fame winning the white house was his Nobel peace prize, obama promised hope and change, a transparent government....he should of done what bush Sr did with his promise not to raise taxes..

Fuck the public..keep some troops in Iraq.
Again... if we left troops, they would have been subject to Sharia law.

Why do YOU hate our military that you would subject them to that?

Here is a quote from your article:
In short: Our invasion created the atmosphere for a Jordanian to start a Muslim sectarian war,
which ultimately created ISIS.

The Original Poster is doing his typical cut & paste bullshit where he ignores some facts but cherry picks the facts that help his simplistic bumper sticker partisan garbage. He presents information like talk radio - slanted, with an agenda

Al Qaeda and ISIS did not exist under strongman, Saddam Hussein, who was supported by Reagan precisely because he didn't allow insurrections.

The Iraq invasion - by destabilizing Iraq - created a massive power vacuum that will only be fixed by a strong US-friendly government with a powerful military and police aparatus. Washington can't create that in the USA, so how in the fuck can it create that in a foreign nation that has been decimated?

The US was and is still faced with the same broken Iraq that Bush left us with. We had/have two terrible choices. Either the US military stays forever and occupies a Muslim nation (which would inspire terrorist blowback) or the US leaves Iraq, the nation it broke, and the resulting instability creates an atmosphere for the rise of radical groups.

Does the OP have a solution for creating a US friendly democracy with a strong military in Iraq? The OP's political party tells us that Washington isn't competent enough to run a laundromat, so how can it rebuild an entire Arab nation as a pro-USA nation with a powerful military and police force to resist radical insurrections?

Bush conducted a failed war that lasted longer than it took to defeat Hitler. He broke the region. Trump admitted this fact over and over.

To ignore Bush's role in this problem is insane.

If the OP wants a safe middle east, than he has to tell us how Washington is going to build a U.S.-friendly nation in a region filled with Muslims who are sick of Western intervention in their energy resources and politics. The OP has a lot of faith in Washington.

[What if Bush was wrong? What if the Democrats who supported him were wrong? What if the OP is wrong? What if Washington intervention in any big problem always makes things worse?]

ISIS started in Iraq granted. But it did very little to cause much damage. The real power vacuum in Syria and the US arming of the rebels allowed the rise of ISIS and that happened under Hillary and Obama. How you folks can deny it is actually quite breath taking. What the OP did, me, is simply provide you with a link to information, it is up to you to decide the validity of the information. What you provided is your non-linked opinion as Obama fluffers like to do.

The Secret History of ISIS

<smh>

Hell no

How the fuck would we not have heard of ISIS if Bush had 2 more terms?? What would he have done differently than Obama? It was Bush's plan to withdraw all of the troops before 2012.

giphy.gif

So you want to try to flame me now?

How many treaties did the USA break let's count the ways

With more than 500 treaties already broken, the government can do whatever it wants, it seems...

With more than 500 treaties already broken, the government can do whatever it wants, it seems...

<smh>

Hell no

giphy.gif

So you want to try to flame me now?

How many treaties did the USA break let's count the ways

Sorry, I give no credence to hack sites like dailykos.

But I do note, you avoided my question...

What would Bush have done differently than Obama given it was his plan to withdraw all of our troops before 2012?

<smh>

Hell no

giphy.gif

You let the situation dictate the terms of troop withdraw, not an arbitrary date.

Obama withdrew for political reasons against the advice of his generals.

Forum List

Back