Leaked Nancy Pelosi Memo Reveals Obama’s Withdrawal from Iraq Created ISIS

Prove it's authentic.....
Conservatives don’t need proof or facts – just lies.

Liberals wouldn't know facts if it bit them in the ass.

Bush's war in Iraq was irrelevant in 2008, that war was won in weeks..obama mission was to maintain the peace and mop up duty..

What Obama did to get re-elected, was unheard of in modern U.S. military history..you fight a war, invade a country, you have to stay for the long run.
So you're saying Bush lied to us when he said we'll stand down when they stand up?

Don't remember that, but Powell being Bush Jr's pasty at the UN lied to the world about:

Sadams moving trucks producing WMDs

And when I said "enough, it's all bullshit"is when Powell fear lingered about Sadams drone aircraft, which I could make and fly by just going down to the local hobby shop.

I knew bush Jr only motive that day was to invade iraq to kill Saddam

But again in 2008 it was all irrelevant..obama claim to fame winning the white house was his Nobel peace prize, obama promised hope and change, a transparent government....he should of done what bush Sr did with his promise not to raise taxes..

Fuck the public..keep some troops in Iraq.
Again... if we left troops, they would have been subject to Sharia law.

Why do YOU hate our military that you would subject them to that?

Why would they be subject to sharia law?

Who the fuck would enforce it you fucking moron?

Again obama put troops in with out a formal treaty...

2392108148.jpg

U.S. soldiers leaving Iraq in December 2011.AP
U.S.: Iraq grants U.S. forces immunity from future prosecution
The agreement helps the U.S. overcome a major hurdle in bolstering its presence in Iraq following continued ISIS advances.

Phil Stewart
24.06.2014 | 16:59
1 comments
REUTERS - Iraq has given assurances to the United States that U.S. special operations forces that President Barack Obama has ordered into the country will be shielded from possible prosecution in Iraqi courts, U.S. officials said on Monday.

With the agreement, Washington has overcome a major hurdle as it rushes to bolster the U.S. presence in Iraq in the face of militant advances by Sunni Islamists from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, an Al-Qaida splinter group.

Do you know the time frame?

Iraq's parliament did vote on it till later

Sadly, you're not capable of understanding. Since 2006, they were the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) until Syria opened up and then they added Syria to their name. The same terrorist group led by the same leader, but you're dumb enough to think they didn"t exist before thry changed their name.

<smh>

Still have no links for me on major headlines before 2014 on ISIS?

Two guys forming ISI in a Iraq prisionin 2006 does not make them threat

A rag tag rebel group of a 100 fighters or so calling themself ISIL and fighting along side AL QUADA in Syria in 2010 don't make a name for themselves.

Did Hitler have a following of thousands of people when he wrote Mein Kempf in a prision, did anyone fucking hear of the Nazis in 1925 when that book was written or considered them a threat?

Hell no

By obama being fucking incompetent and calling the war over, pulling out troops in IRAQ to win the white house..
Knowing full well that nation was divided three ways...

By Obama and John McCain supplying rebels with arms in Syria..

Gave rise to the ISIS in 2014... It lit off a fucking time bomb .

Dude I try to be an honest guy , notice how I said Obama and McCain supplying arms to the rebels in Syria?

McCain and my asshole senator down here lindsey Graham twisted Obama's arm to do it..

Again it was irrelevant in 2008 when obama became president..

If bush Jr.could of served two more terms ( thank God that little prick didn't, voted for him the 1st time, no way in hell I voted for him the 2nd time after he got Powell to scam the U.N.) you would of never heard of ISIS today.
You may be honest but you're dumb as a stump.

How the fuck would we not have heard of ISIS if Bush had 2 more terms?? What would he have done differently than Obama? It was Bush's plan to withdraw all of the troops before 2012.

giphy.gif

So you want to try to flame me now?

How many treaties did the USA break let's count the ways

With more than 500 treaties already broken, the government can do whatever it wants, it seems...

With more than 500 treaties already broken, the government can do whatever it wants, it seems...
Sorry, I give no credence to hack sites like dailykos.

But I do note, you avoided my question...

What would Bush have done differently than Obama given it was his plan to withdraw all of our troops before 2012?

So in your ignorant world the U.S. government broke no treaties?

Let me guess you are a drop out and smoking crack right now?

Bush's war in Iraq was irrelevant in 2008, that war was won in weeks..obama mission was to maintain the peace and mop up duty..

What Obama did to get re-elected, was unheard of in modern U.S. military history..you fight a war, invade a country, you have to stay for the long run.
So you're saying Bush lied to us when he said we'll stand down when they stand up?

Don't remember that, but Powell being Bush Jr's pasty at the UN lied to the world about:

And when I said "enough, it's all bullshit"is when Powell fear lingered about Sadams drone aircraft, which I could make and fly by just going down to the local hobby shop.

But again in 2008 it was all irrelevant..obama claim to fame winning the white house was his Nobel peace prize, obama promised hope and change, a transparent government....he should of done what bush Sr did with his promise not to raise taxes..

2392108148.jpg

The agreement helps the U.S. overcome a major hurdle in bolstering its presence in Iraq following continued ISIS advances.

Phil Stewart
1 comments
REUTERS - Iraq has given assurances to the United States that U.S. special operations forces that President Barack Obama has ordered into the country will be shielded from possible prosecution in Iraqi courts, U.S. officials said on Monday.

With the agreement, Washington has overcome a major hurdle as it rushes to bolster the U.S. presence in Iraq in the face of militant advances by Sunni Islamists from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, an Al-Qaida splinter group.

Do you know what the term assurances means?

And again why the fuck would the most powerful nation on earth care if we wanted it our way?

Tranlstion ~ just excuses for obamas incomprtences and post me a news story about ISIS before January 2014.
Sadly, you're not capable of understanding. Since 2006, they were the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) until Syria opened up and then they added Syria to their name. The same terrorist group led by the same leader, but you're dumb enough to think they didn"t exist before thry changed their name.

<smh>

A rag tag rebel group of a 100 fighters or so calling themself ISIL and fighting along side AL QUADA in Syria in 2010 don't make a name for themselves.

Did Hitler have a following of thousands of people when he wrote Mein Kempf in a prision, did anyone fucking hear of the Nazis in 1925 when that book was written or considered them a threat?

Hell no

By obama being fucking incompetent and calling the war over, pulling out troops in IRAQ to win the white house..

Dude I try to be an honest guy , notice how I said Obama and McCain supplying arms to the rebels in Syria?

McCain and my asshole senator down here lindsey Graham twisted Obama's arm to do it..

If bush Jr.could of served two more terms ( thank God that little prick didn't, voted for him the 1st time, no way in hell I voted for him the 2nd time after he got Powell to scam the U.N.) you would of never heard of ISIS today.

How the fuck would we not have heard of ISIS if Bush had 2 more terms?? What would he have done differently than Obama? It was Bush's plan to withdraw all of the troops before 2012.

giphy.gif

You let the situation dictate the terms of troop withdraw, not an arbitrary date.

Obama withdrew for political reasons against the advice of his generals.

Yup this guy is an apologist for the worst president on foregin relations ever...

Obama sucked at It worse then Carter.

Tranlstion ~ just excuses for obamas incomprtences and post me a news story about ISIS before January 2014.

<smh>

Hell no

giphy.gif

You let the situation dictate the terms of troop withdraw, not an arbitrary date.

Obama withdrew for political reasons against the advice of his generals.
Again... for the hard of learning.... Bush signed the status of forces agreement to pull the troops out.

2392108148.jpg

Phil Stewart
1 comments

Iraqi government would have enforced it, dumbfuck.

Even the Obama Administration’s plan to keep some 3,000 trainers behind failed because the Iraqis were unwilling to grant them the legal immunity from local prosecution that is common to SOF agreements in most countries where U.S. forces are based.

more...

Now answer the question...

Why do you hate our military so much that you would subject them to Sharia law?

2392108148.jpg

Phil Stewart
1 comments

Do you know what the term assurances means?

And again why the fuck would the most powerful nation on earth care if we wanted it our way?
You're so stupid, you don't even realize you're making my point.

Iraq finally agreed to grant our troops immunity in 2014 so that we would send some back. They refused to provide immunity in 2011.

What created ISIS was us invading Iraq in the first place

The least you can do is give Obama 'dishonorable mention.'

Obama made a huge mistake in refusing to negotiate an agreement to leave US troops in Iraq.
This is the source of the problem with ISIS: they're there because we weren't.
"Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq
Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA: That's not true.

MR. ROMNEY: Oh, you didn't — you didn't want a status of forces agreement?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean

Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

a. "This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote inPolitico Magazinethat in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”

Obama Does a U-Turn on Immunity for U.S. Troops in Iraq - The Daily Beast

Obama rejected it.

Forum List

Back