Leaked Nancy Pelosi Memo Reveals Obama’s Withdrawal from Iraq Created ISIS

Folks outside the U.S. understand it was mainly the U.S./West and Saudi Arabia who funded and armed ISIS. It was all about 'Regime Change' in Syria. They wanted Assad dead. So i disagree with the assertion that withdrawal from Iraq created ISIS.

It was about intervening in Syria's Civil War. That's how ISIS rose to such prominence in the region. I know most Americans refuse to accept that, but it is the reality. Let's get the hell out of Syria and Iraq. Time to disengage from the Middle East.

Didn't Hillary vote to invade Iraq?

Wasn't Trump against the invasion?

Hmmmmmm
No and no.

Hillary voted to let Bush decide and Trump was on record at the time of supporting the war.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaedamembers. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

Sounds like she supported and voted for the Iraq invasion to me.

This is getting interesting. If this is true then Pelosi agrees with what the right has been saying all along.

Leaked Nancy Pelosi Memo Reveals Obama's Withdrawal from Iraq Created ISIS - Open Media News

A memo from Nancy Pelosi’s computer has been leaked by the same hacker(s) that first released the DNC emails and documents. Information contained within the document explicitly states how ISIS formed thanks to President Obama’s withdrawal from Iraq.

The newly leaked set of documents from ‘Guccifer 2.0’ is part of a larger leak taken from the computers of Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) members. The first part of the leak covered by Open Media Newsincluded the leak of contact information for hundreds of DCCC members. The newest set of released documents are said to be directly from Nancy Pelosi’s computer. The information has lead to some startling revelations. Including a memo outlining how ISIS was formed because of the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq.

Here is a quote from your article:
In short: Our invasion created the atmosphere for a Jordanian to start a Muslim sectarian war,
which ultimately created ISIS.

The Original Poster is doing his typical cut & paste bullshit where he ignores some facts but cherry picks the facts that help his simplistic bumper sticker partisan garbage. He presents information like talk radio - slanted, with an agenda

Al Qaeda and ISIS did not exist under strongman, Saddam Hussein, who was supported by Reagan precisely because he didn't allow insurrections.

The Iraq invasion - by destabilizing Iraq - created a massive power vacuum that will only be fixed by a strong US-friendly government with a powerful military and police aparatus. Washington can't create that in the USA, so how in the fuck can it create that in a foreign nation that has been decimated?

The US was and is still faced with the same broken Iraq that Bush left us with. We had/have two terrible choices. Either the US military stays forever and occupies a Muslim nation (which would inspire terrorist blowback) or the US leaves Iraq, the nation it broke, and the resulting instability creates an atmosphere for the rise of radical groups.

Does the OP have a solution for creating a US friendly democracy with a strong military in Iraq? The OP's political party tells us that Washington isn't competent enough to run a laundromat, so how can it rebuild an entire Arab nation as a pro-USA nation with a powerful military and police force to resist radical insurrections?

Bush conducted a failed war that lasted longer than it took to defeat Hitler. He broke the region. Trump admitted this fact over and over.

To ignore Bush's role in this problem is insane.

If the OP wants a safe middle east, than he has to tell us how Washington is going to build a U.S.-friendly nation in a region filled with Muslims who are sick of Western intervention in their energy resources and politics. The OP has a lot of faith in Washington.

[What if Bush was wrong? What if the Democrats who supported him were wrong? What if the OP is wrong? What if Washington intervention in any big problem always makes things worse?]

Last edited:
Didn't Hillary vote to invade Iraq?

Wasn't Trump against the invasion?

Hmmmmmm
No and no.

Hillary voted to let Bush decide and Trump was on record at the time of supporting the war.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaedamembers. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

Sounds like she supported and voted for the Iraq invasion to me.
I didn't say she didn't support the war. I said she didn't vote to go to war. She couldn't. The resolution she voted aye on was not a declaration of war. It was giving Bush the authorization to use the military if he decided it was needed. At the time Bush asked for that, he even stated that giving that to him meant we were going to war.

You mean the first rule of fascist democrats is that it's NOT all about America....

The first rule of us conservatives is that it IS all about America....

See the subtle difference?

It's not subtle. Conservatives are war mongering imperialists

Mr Trump said it clearly two weeks ago.

"Barack Hussein Obama founded ISIS and Hillary Clinton is ISIS co-founder."

And truer words were never spoken. :thup:
You people never learn. <smh>

President Obama Is Not the 'Founder of ISIS.' Here’s Who Really Started It

Riddle me this..

How come an ISIS type group didn't rise up in germany and Japan after WWII And in South Korea after the cease fire?
Couldn't be more irrelevant to Iraq. Germany and Japan were unified nationalized countries before and after WWII. Iraq was cobbled together politically and held together the Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds by the hands of a tyrant. There were no radicalized groups seeking to take control og Germany or Japan.

And worse for your idiotic riddle... it bears no impact on the reality that the Islamic State of Iraq was formed in 2006 by Baghdadi, who still leads ISIS, following the death of Zarqawi. That was the beginning of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

Tranlstion ~ just excuses for obamas incomprtences and post me a news story about ISIS before January 2014.

How come an ISIS type group didn't rise up in germany and Japan after WWII And in South Korea after the cease fire?

I have never seen anyone, anywhere more proud of their stupidity than you are. Congratulations I guess.

Facts upset you much?

I stated a fact. I have never......more proud of their stupidity, than you. That's a fact.

An earlier post educated you as to why your question had a bit of stupidity to it. Go back and read it. If you want to be better educated that is.

I think you are confusing us conservatives with our has been GOP'er wannabes.....

What an odd statement you made. You said "I think". No fucking way.

No one is "confusing us conservatives". What has happened is a bunch of confused conservatives. See the difference?

I have never seen anyone, anywhere more proud of their stupidity than you are. Congratulations I guess.

Facts upset you much?

I stated a fact. I have never......more proud of their stupidity, than you. That's a fact.

An earlier post educated you as to why your question had a bit of stupidity to it. Go back and read it. If you want to be better educated that is.

The earlier post just apologized for obamas incompetence and doing anything to be 're~elected president, it didn't teach me anything...

Again fool

We kept troops in Japan, Germany , South korea and still have troops in Afghanistan to keep the Taliban in check.

Obama pulled out of a country he knew was divided, he wanted it for his legacy he ended the Iraq war

Couldn't be more irrelevant to Iraq. Germany and Japan were unified nationalized countries before and after WWII. Iraq was cobbled together politically and held together the Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds by the hands of a tyrant. There were no radicalized groups seeking to take control og Germany or Japan.

And worse for your idiotic riddle... it bears no impact on the reality that the Islamic State of Iraq was formed in 2006 by Baghdadi, who still leads ISIS, following the death of Zarqawi. That was the beginning of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

Here you go bear. Faun is trying to educate you. Take advantage of it.

Sad that the only way you can get Liberals to publicly be honest and admit their failures is to hack their shit and release it to the public...even then they try to 'lie, deny, and justify'!

Nancy Pelosi - one of THE prominent Democratic party Leaders - said it so it HAS to be true!

Folks outside the U.S. understand it was mainly the U.S./West and Saudi Arabia who funded and armed ISIS. It was all about 'Regime Change' in Syria. They wanted Assad dead. So i disagree with the assertion that withdrawal from Iraq created ISIS.

It was about intervening in Syria's Civil War. That's how ISIS rose to such prominence in the region. I know most Americans refuse to accept that, but it is the reality. Let's get the hell out of Syria and Iraq. Time to disengage from the Middle East.

We've been meddling in these people's lives for 70 years and people can't understand why they hate us so much.

Mr Trump said it clearly two weeks ago.

"Barack Hussein Obama founded ISIS and Hillary Clinton is ISIS co-founder."

And truer words were never spoken. :thup:
You people never learn. <smh>

President Obama Is Not the 'Founder of ISIS.' Here’s Who Really Started It

Riddle me this..

Tranlstion ~ just excuses for obamas incomprtences and post me a news story about ISIS before January 2014.
Sadly, you're not capable of understanding. Since 2006, they were the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) until Syria opened up and then they added Syria to their name. The same terrorist group led by the same leader, but you're dumb enough to think they didn"t exist before thry changed their name.

<smh>

Last edited:

Facts upset you much?

The earlier post just apologized for obamas incompetence and doing anything to be 're~elected president, it didn't teach me anything...

Again fool

We kept troops in Japan, Germany , South korea and still have troops in Afghanistan to keep the Taliban in check.

Obama pulled out of a country he knew was divided, he wanted it for his legacy he ended the Iraq war
You're such a fucking idiot. :cuckoo: Obama wasn't the one who signed the status of forces agreement to withdraw ALL of our troops by the end of 2011.

This is getting interesting. If this is true then Pelosi agrees with what the right has been saying all along.

Leaked Nancy Pelosi Memo Reveals Obama's Withdrawal from Iraq Created ISIS - Open Media News

A memo from Nancy Pelosi’s computer has been leaked by the same hacker(s) that first released the DNC emails and documents. Information contained within the document explicitly states how ISIS formed thanks to President Obama’s withdrawal from Iraq.

The newly leaked set of documents from ‘Guccifer 2.0’ is part of a larger leak taken from the computers of Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) members. The first part of the leak covered by Open Media Newsincluded the leak of contact information for hundreds of DCCC members. The newest set of released documents are said to be directly from Nancy Pelosi’s computer. The information has lead to some startling revelations. Including a memo outlining how ISIS was formed because of the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq.
Prove it's authentic.....
Conservatives don’t need proof or facts – just lies.

Forum List

Back