Did the President of Mexico set up Donald Trump like an ignorant novice?

R

rdean

I just saw the question asked.

Donald Trump said they talked about the wall, but never about who pays.

And the President of Mexico just stood there.

Later on, the President of Mexico said he told Trump at the beginning of the meeting he would never pay for the wall, that Mexico would never pay for the wall.

Who's lying?

Remember, Trump has a 2% approval rating in Mexico. He is the most hated person in Mexico.

The President of Mexico has an approval rating of 29%. How to build his rating up?

So a reporter suggested that within the next couple of days, video of the meeting will leak out with the President of Mexico dressing down Donald Trump in the meeting. Did he just stand there and watch Donald Trump hang himself?

We'll see.

Later on, the President of Mexico said he told Trump at the beginning of the meeting he would never pay for the wall, that Mexico would never pay for the wall.

Who's lying?

Remember, Trump has a 2% approval rating in Mexico. He is the most hated person in Mexico.

The President of Mexico has an approval rating of 29%. How to build his rating up?

So a reporter suggested that within the next couple of days, video of the meeting will leak out with the President of Mexico dressing down Donald Trump in the meeting. Did he just stand there and watch Donald Trump hang himself?

We'll see.
The president of Mexico has NO CHOICE but to pay for the wall if Congress cuts their aid to pay for it. How many times does this have to be explained to you dumbfucks?

The president of Mexico has NO CHOICE but to pay for the wall if Congress cuts their aid to pay for it. How many times does this have to be explained to you dumbfucks?
Do a quick calculation of how much aid we're currently giving Mexico vs. how much it will cost to build a wall.

See what you come up with there Spruce.

Did Rtard set himself up for more ridicule with yet another asinine thread?

latest

Who's lying?

We'll see.
At this point it is becoming entirely hypothetical to discuss what he would do as president but I can tell you right now that there is no amount of hardship Trump could impose upon the people of Mexico that would make them give us one thin peso to pay for his ridiculous wall plan.

Do a quick calculation of how much aid we're currently giving Mexico vs. how much it will cost to build a wall.

]

Border security would pay for itself in two years tops if the dollar doesn't collapse by then. BTW, how many illegals are you sponsoring?

That's what I thought........... so STFU......

I suspect we'll also be tweaking the trade situation.

Who's lying?

We'll see.

Interesting. I look forward to the video.

Who's lying?

We'll see.

Trump was told months ago that they weren't going to pay for a wall--LOL Really I am surprised that the President of Mexico would even take the time to meet with this LOOOOSSSSEEER.

The President of Mexico did not invite Trump to go down--Trump invited himself in this futile effort to save his ass with this enormous voting block (Latino's in this country.) It's didn't put a dent into what they think of him.
Clinton Has 69-Point Lead Over Trump in Latest Latino Vote Tracking Poll - Latino USA

And of course the GOP nominee needed 46% of this block to win the White House.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

Who's lying?

We'll see.

Trump was told months ago that they weren't going to pay for a wall--LOL Really I am surprised that the President of Mexico would even take the time to meet with this LOOOOSSSSEEER.

The President of Mexico did not invite Trump to go down--Trump invited himself in this futile effort to save his ass with this enormous voting block (Latino's in this country.) It's didn't put a dent into what they think of him.
Clinton Has 69-Point Lead Over Trump in Latest Latino Vote Tracking Poll - Latino US

And of course the GOP nominee needed 46% of this block to win the White House.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

So, Oreo, how many illegals are you sponsoring? How much of a stipend do you them them? Do you allow them to reside in your home? Or is it that job of your beloved "gubermint" to house, educate and feed them????

Can't wait for the fact checkers. But no matter. I don't think he knows what he is promising, and I don't think that matters to his groupies either. Billy, if the policies he is now stating were in place, I see us as the old East Germany.

Can't wait for the fact checkers. But no matter. I don't think he knows what he is promising, and I don't think that matters to his groupies either. Billy, if the policies he is now stating were in place, I see us as the old East Germany.

I see it differently. We have no obligation to foreign invaders.

I know you see it differently, and I know that you are smarter than me, but this guy is making promises that have been deep sixed by Republicans for years, like making manufacturing return to our shores, and complains about laws not being kept on programs (Ex: ATF) that have been so defunded we no longer have the means to comply. He promises jobs at a living wage...That's got me scratching my head! Are you watching?

Who's lying?

We'll see.
You're the dumbfuck asswipe. Money to Mexico went from a high of about 750 million under Bush to about a hundred million under Obama.

U.S. Security Aid To Mexico Dwindles Amid Human Rights Abuses

Mexico security aid approved by Congress from 2008 to 2016. These figures exclude Defense Department counter-narcotics funding.

Source: Congressional Research Service.

I know you see it differently, and I know that you are smarter than me, but this guy is making promises that have been deep sixed by Republicans for years, like making manufacturing return to our shores, and complains about laws not being kept on programs (Ex: ATF) that have been so defunded we no longer have the means to comply. He promises jobs at a living wage...That's got me scratching my head! Are you watching?

I am, and I don't care what has been "deep-sixed" by Republicans for years, because I am not one.

Isn't this late for you, bullwinkle?

Forum List

Back