LEAKED: 35 Kinds of TORTURE approved by the Trump admin.

This appears to be a textbook example of fake news.

Thanks for the chuckle.
do you have any thing to back up what you are saying or are you just a troll. Because the writer actually has sources. What are you basing your 'fake news' claim on?

What sources? Do you think that if this was legitimate, the only source reporting on it would be CopsCorrupt.com??? I mean really. How can anybody take this seriously?
SOURCES: 1.) CIA director Mike Pompeo 2.) ABC News anchor David Muir 3.) Donald Trump 4.) General George Washington 5.) Former military interrogator Matthew Alexander and YOUR SOURCES? 0

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT accompanied by graphic photos. VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED. Many of the images are explicit and gruesome, depicting nudity, degradation, simulated sex acts and guards posing with decaying corpses.

LEAKED: 35 Kinds of torture approved by the Trump administration

By Christopher R Rice

CIA director Mike Pompeo was “blindsided” by an executive order that opens the door for American intelligence agencies to resume waterboarding and other “enhanced interrogation techniques” at newly reopened CIA “black site” prisons overseas, according to a source familiar with conversations he has had about the document.

Trump told ABC News anchor David Muir: “We’re not playing on an even field. When they’re chopping off the heads of our people, and other people — when they’re chopping off the heads of people because they happen to be a Christian in the Middle East — when ISIS is doing things that nobody has ever heard of since medieval times, would I feel strongly about waterboarding? As far as I’m concerned, we have to fight fire with fire.”

READ MORE- LEAKED: 35 Kinds of TORTURE approved by the Trump admin.

Was any of the torture forced listening to liberals whine? I think it would be quite effective.

Thanks for the chuckle.
do you have any thing to back up what you are saying or are you just a troll. Because the writer actually has sources. What are you basing your 'fake news' claim on?

What sources? Do you think that if this was legitimate, the only source reporting on it would be CopsCorrupt.com??? I mean really. How can anybody take this seriously?
SOURCES: 1.) CIA director Mike Pompeo 2.) ABC News anchor David Muir 3.) Donald Trump 4.) General George Washington 5.) Former military interrogator Matthew Alexander and YOUR SOURCES? 0

"I'm sorry, Dave, but this conversation no longer has any meaning. Goodbye."

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT accompanied by graphic photos. VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED. Many of the images are explicit and gruesome, depicting nudity, degradation, simulated sex acts and guards posing with decaying corpses.

By Christopher R Rice

CIA director Mike Pompeo was “blindsided” by an executive order that opens the door for American intelligence agencies to resume waterboarding and other “enhanced interrogation techniques” at newly reopened CIA “black site” prisons overseas, according to a source familiar with conversations he has had about the document.

Trump told ABC News anchor David Muir: “We’re not playing on an even field. When they’re chopping off the heads of our people, and other people — when they’re chopping off the heads of people because they happen to be a Christian in the Middle East — when ISIS is doing things that nobody has ever heard of since medieval times, would I feel strongly about waterboarding? As far as I’m concerned, we have to fight fire with fire.”

Was any of the torture forced listening to liberals whine? I think it would be quite effective.
is leaving a murder in an elevator with Elizabeth Warren and Nancy Pelosi for 48 hours one of them?

Thanks for the chuckle.

Great. Now show is a legitimate source that backs up these claims, not some whack job site that any leftist kook could have crated. Sexual abuse? Being boxed up? Put in coffins and being buried? If you believe this BS, you're more of a nut than the guy that wrote this. NOW SHOW US THIS EXECUTIVE ORDER THAT ALLOWS ALL THIS!

Thanks for the chuckle.

This is a quote from your link.

" Cheney's torture policy was directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds if not thousands of American servicemen and women."

Are you really too fucking ignorant to know that the President of the Senate does not control military policy. The President of the USA is the commander in chief of the US armed forces, not the VP/President of the Senate.

The VP is the commander of... well... nothing.

By Christopher R Rice

is leaving a murder in an elevator with Elizabeth Warren and Nancy Pelosi for 48 hours one of them?

The murderer would murder himself way before 48 hours.

By Christopher R Rice

I see the news loop has rebooted...do you have the one that goes back to Nov.8th...that's my personal favorite

Thanks for the chuckle.

If it's uncomfortable for you, just shout "FAKE NEWS"

A spade is a spade.

But you haven't shown it's a spade. For all we know it's a fork. That's what is called "backing up your argument".

Open your other eye, Polyphemus.

What does it take to get sense out of people?

Search engine it, I'm not your slave. Here's the news I guess you missed so now you want to challenge me instead of just looking it up yourself but now you look stoopid....

CIA head was ‘blindsided’ by waterboarding memoBy Michael Isikoff

CIA director Mike Pompeo was “blindsided” by a draft executive order that could open the door for American intelligence agencies to resume waterboarding and other “enhanced interrogation techniques” at newly reopened CIA “black site” prisons overseas, according to a source familiar with conversations he has had about the document.

Trump, in an interview with ABC News anchor David Muir released Wednesday night, indicated he is in fact considering reinstating waterboarding because he believes it “absolutely” works. While saying he will rely on Pompeo and Mattis’ advice, Trump told Muir: “We’re not playing on an even field. When they’re chopping off the heads of our people, and other people — when they’re chopping off the heads of people because they happen to be a Christian in the Middle East — when ISIS is doing things that nobody has ever heard of since medieval times, would I feel strongly about waterboarding? As far as I’m concerned, we have to fight fire with fire.”

Pompeo, who was confirmed as CIA director late Monday, was never consulted about the draft executive order and was unaware of its existence before it was publicly disclosed by the New York Times Wednesday morning, the source said. Neither was Defense Secretary James Mattis, who has openly disputed the effectiveness of such techniques.

The publication of the draft order prompted intense, and bipartisan, criticism from members of Congress who said the executive order, as drafted, would violate federal law and lead to a resumption of discredited interrogation practices that were barred by President Barack Obama during his first full day in office.

But White House press secretary Sean Spicer sought to cast doubt on whether the order represented settled administration policy. “It is not a White House document. I have no idea where it came from,” Spicer told reporters at a press briefing Wednesday. He declined to answer further questions about it, or shed any light on who might have drafted and circulated the document.

The draft order would revoke two Obama directives — one limiting interrogation practices to those codified in the Army Field Manual and banning CIA overseas prisons, and another directing that the U.S. military detention center in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, be closed. (Obama promised to close Guantanamo but was never able to achieve it.) The Army Field Manual in its current form bans torture, but the new order calls for high level policy reviews to determine if there are grounds for “modifications” and “additions” to the document to allow for “safe, lawful and effective interrogation of enemy combatants captured in the fight against radical Islamism.”

The language in the draft order could create particular problems for Pompeo, who appeared to rule out any such steps in response to direct questions by California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein in his Jan. 12 confirmation hearing.

“If you were ordered by the president to restart the CIA’s use of enhanced interrogation techniques that fall outside the Army Field Manual, would you comply?” Feinstein asked him.

“Senator, absolutely not. Moreover, I can’t imagine I would be asked that” by President Trump, Pompeo replied. He noted that he had voted for a law passed by Congress — a defense authorization bill — that limited interrogations to those in the Army Field Manual, and added that he is “deeply aware that any changes to that will come through Congress and the president.”

But in written responses after that hearing, Pompeo appeared to open the door to proposing changes in the Army Field Manual if it was necessary to “protect the country” — a step that would allow the Trump administration to resume techniques that congressional leaders, notably Sen. John McCain, an outspoken critic of torture, intended to ban.

Asked in a written question whether there should be “uniform rules” for military and intelligence interrogations, Pompeo responded in writing: “If confirmed, I will consult with experts at the Agency and at other organizations in the U.S. government on whether such uniform rules are an impediment to gathering vital intelligence to protect the country.” If he determined that differences between military and CIA interrogation techniques were necessary, it would be based “on a clear, justified need,” he said, and he promised to consult with the congressional intelligence committees about any such adjustments, “including any required changes to law.”

Search engine it, I'm not your slave. Here's the news I guess you missed so now you want to challenge me instead of just looking it up yourself but now you look stoopid....

CIA director Mike Pompeo was “blindsided” by a draft executive order that could open the door for American intelligence agencies to resume waterboarding and other “enhanced interrogation techniques” at newly reopened CIA “black site” prisons overseas, according to a source familiar with conversations he has had about the document.

Trump, in an interview with ABC News anchor David Muir released Wednesday night, indicated he is in fact considering reinstating waterboarding because he believes it “absolutely” works. While saying he will rely on Pompeo and Mattis’ advice, Trump told Muir: “We’re not playing on an even field. When they’re chopping off the heads of our people, and other people — when they’re chopping off the heads of people because they happen to be a Christian in the Middle East — when ISIS is doing things that nobody has ever heard of since medieval times, would I feel strongly about waterboarding? As far as I’m concerned, we have to fight fire with fire.”

Pompeo, who was confirmed as CIA director late Monday, was never consulted about the draft executive order and was unaware of its existence before it was publicly disclosed by the New York Times Wednesday morning, the source said. Neither was Defense Secretary James Mattis, who has openly disputed the effectiveness of such techniques.

The publication of the draft order prompted intense, and bipartisan, criticism from members of Congress who said the executive order, as drafted, would violate federal law and lead to a resumption of discredited interrogation practices that were barred by President Barack Obama during his first full day in office.

But White House press secretary Sean Spicer sought to cast doubt on whether the order represented settled administration policy. “It is not a White House document. I have no idea where it came from,” Spicer told reporters at a press briefing Wednesday. He declined to answer further questions about it, or shed any light on who might have drafted and circulated the document.

The draft order would revoke two Obama directives — one limiting interrogation practices to those codified in the Army Field Manual and banning CIA overseas prisons, and another directing that the U.S. military detention center in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, be closed. (Obama promised to close Guantanamo but was never able to achieve it.) The Army Field Manual in its current form bans torture, but the new order calls for high level policy reviews to determine if there are grounds for “modifications” and “additions” to the document to allow for “safe, lawful and effective interrogation of enemy combatants captured in the fight against radical Islamism.”

The language in the draft order could create particular problems for Pompeo, who appeared to rule out any such steps in response to direct questions by California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein in his Jan. 12 confirmation hearing.

“If you were ordered by the president to restart the CIA’s use of enhanced interrogation techniques that fall outside the Army Field Manual, would you comply?” Feinstein asked him.

“Senator, absolutely not. Moreover, I can’t imagine I would be asked that” by President Trump, Pompeo replied. He noted that he had voted for a law passed by Congress — a defense authorization bill — that limited interrogations to those in the Army Field Manual, and added that he is “deeply aware that any changes to that will come through Congress and the president.”

But in written responses after that hearing, Pompeo appeared to open the door to proposing changes in the Army Field Manual if it was necessary to “protect the country” — a step that would allow the Trump administration to resume techniques that congressional leaders, notably Sen. John McCain, an outspoken critic of torture, intended to ban.

Asked in a written question whether there should be “uniform rules” for military and intelligence interrogations, Pompeo responded in writing: “If confirmed, I will consult with experts at the Agency and at other organizations in the U.S. government on whether such uniform rules are an impediment to gathering vital intelligence to protect the country.” If he determined that differences between military and CIA interrogation techniques were necessary, it would be based “on a clear, justified need,” he said, and he promised to consult with the congressional intelligence committees about any such adjustments, “including any required changes to law.”

You can keep repeating the same shit over and over again, but waterboarding is much different than electrocution, getting buried alive, and sexual abuse. Our courts wouldn't even allow it and neither would the Geneva convention.

This is your typical left-wing lie comparable to getting rid of affirmative action is equal to the reenactment of slavery.

Once again, show us this EO that says Trump wants these types of torture to take place. You can't because it never happened except in the minds of left-wing clowns that make claims like this.

Listen up real close cracker I've provider these links for dumb fucks just like yourself that live on these political boards and still don't have a fucking clue what's going on under their own stupid noses. Did you stop to think that maybe I've researched this for the last ten plus years and wrote about this and might actually know what the fuck I'm talking about unlike someone like you that salivates at the Super Bowl and plays Angry Birds all day and has wasted their entire life living a meaningless trifling existence? So which sources would you be comfortable with because I've got thousands from four star generals to the RedCross to WikiLeaks to Wikipedia, what's your preference?

2.) the United States Army and the Central Intelligence Agency committed a series of human rights violations against detainees in the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.[1] These violations included physical and sexual abuse, torture, rape, sodomy, and murder.[2][3][4][5] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

3.) FBI Records
(released by the Government 5/19/2005, released by the ACLU 5/25/05 | More Torture Documents Released Under FOIA)
https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/files/torturefoia/released/052505/

4.) The General’s Report How Antonio Taguba, who investigated the Abu Ghraib scandal, became one of its casualties.By Seymour M. Hersh
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2007/06/25/the-generals-report

5.) A Guide to the Memos on Torture
By THE NEW YORK TIMES
http://www.nytimes.com/ref/international/24MEMO-GUIDE.html?_r=0

6.) Children tortured before parents, raped, all covered up by Bush/Cheney and our media
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/7/20/755345/-

7.) The Most Gruesome Moments in the CIA ‘Torture Report’
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/09/the-most-gruesome-moments-in-the-cia-torture-report.html

8.) White House Asks Court to Block Torture Photos’ Release The Obama administration has formally requested the censorship of hundreds of photos of torture committed at U.S. prisons overseas.
https://mediamousearchive.wordpress.com/2009/05/29/headlines-white-house-torture-photos/

Next time think before you start insulting someone that you don't even know, asshole. Not only has all this already took place and you knew nothing of it but your boy the Donald has just re authorized all this and much more. And I told you what will happen next over ten years ago, not my fault if you missed it, is it? Oh and by the way, what do I get for doing the SE work for you? A cookie? No? Nothing, hum that's what I thought, you suck.

IT'S NOT RIGHT OR LEFT IT'S THE GOD DAMN TRUTH. George Bush, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton are all WAR CRIMINALS and now DONALD TRUMP IS TOO. FUCK YOU AND FUCK AMERICA.

You can keep repeating the same shit over and over again, but waterboarding is much different than electrocution, getting buried alive, and sexual abuse. Our courts wouldn't even allow it and neither would the Geneva convention.

This is your typical left-wing lie comparable to getting rid of affirmative action is equal to the reenactment of slavery.

Once again, show us this EO that says Trump wants these types of torture to take place. You can't because it never happened except in the minds of left-wing clowns that make claims like this.

By Christopher R Rice

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Another cockroach bites the dust.

I myself would narrow it down a lot more than that.

If someone had information that I needed and lives depended on it, I would use methods of torture that would take them to the point of death, which are fairly painful, like various deprivations -- food, shelter, clothing, warmth, comfort, sleep.

You can't deprive them of oxygen or water because these two are critical needs.

And it's ok to slam them against the wall and bruise their heads as long as you don't herniate their abdomens or give them concussions.

So like I said, my own list would be significantly less than 35.

Probably only half a dozen or so.

Forum List

Back