LEAKED: 35 Kinds of TORTURE approved by the Trump admin.

Feb 20, 2017
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT accompanied by graphic photos. VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED. Many of the images are explicit and gruesome, depicting nudity, degradation, simulated sex acts and guards posing with decaying corpses.

LEAKED: 35 Kinds of torture approved by the Trump administration

By Christopher R Rice

CIA director Mike Pompeo was “blindsided” by an executive order that opens the door for American intelligence agencies to resume waterboarding and other “enhanced interrogation techniques” at newly reopened CIA “black site” prisons overseas, according to a source familiar with conversations he has had about the document.

Trump told ABC News anchor David Muir: “We’re not playing on an even field. When they’re chopping off the heads of our people, and other people — when they’re chopping off the heads of people because they happen to be a Christian in the Middle East — when ISIS is doing things that nobody has ever heard of since medieval times, would I feel strongly about waterboarding? As far as I’m concerned, we have to fight fire with fire.”

READ MORE- LEAKED: 35 Kinds of TORTURE approved by the Trump admin.

Attachments

• z_Afghan_prison001.jpg
    z_Afghan_prison001.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 31
This appears to be a textbook example of fake news.

Thanks for the chuckle.

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT accompanied by graphic photos. VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED. Many of the images are explicit and gruesome, depicting nudity, degradation, simulated sex acts and guards posing with decaying corpses.

By Christopher R Rice

CIA director Mike Pompeo was “blindsided” by an executive order that opens the door for American intelligence agencies to resume waterboarding and other “enhanced interrogation techniques” at newly reopened CIA “black site” prisons overseas, according to a source familiar with conversations he has had about the document.

Trump told ABC News anchor David Muir: “We’re not playing on an even field. When they’re chopping off the heads of our people, and other people — when they’re chopping off the heads of people because they happen to be a Christian in the Middle East — when ISIS is doing things that nobody has ever heard of since medieval times, would I feel strongly about waterboarding? As far as I’m concerned, we have to fight fire with fire.”

You sound afraid, is your husband with you in a safe place?

"When they’re chopping off the heads of our people, and other people — when they’re chopping off the heads of people because they happen to be a Christian in the Middle East — when ISIS is doing things that nobody has ever heard of since medieval times.."

--- This is exactly why it's so fucked up to have in charge a Klown who gets his reality from TV and his own sick fantasies instead of from the real world.

By Christopher R Rice

Here is a link for you. Please recommend how to deal with terrorists after you visited the link.

WARNING EXTREMELY DISTURBING VIOLENT VIDEO EMBEDDED WITHIN THE TEXT!!!!!!!! Don't play video, very graphic!!!!!!
WATCH THE VIDEO: ISIS Savages Beheading Twenty One Coptic Christians (“AND I SAW THE MARTYRS WHO WERE BEHEADED IN THE NAME OF JESUS” IS BEING FULFILLED)

You won't say ONLY 35 until you hear some of the horrific types of torture.

1. Propping eye lids open while being forced to watch Nancy Pelosi speeches.

2. Being strapped to a table, unable to move arms or legs while being forced to listen to a Barbara Streisand marathon.

3. Try having Michael Moore's underwear strapped to your face.

Do I make myself clear here? This is inhumane. Nazi Germany was not even close to this type of inhumanity.

Thanks for the chuckle.
do you have any thing to back up what you are saying or are you just a troll. Because the writer actually has sources. What are you basing your 'fake news' claim on?

Logic, common sense, and the habits of Democrats.
That's what I thought! Your perfect logic tells you that if I publish something anti Trump then I must be a democrat right? But I also post that Clinton is a war criminal so your logic is illogical. So your assertion is based on nothing which makes you a troll. Americas War Criminals Hillary Clinton

You won't say ONLY 35 until you hear some of the horrific types of torture.

1. Propping eye lids open while being forced to watch Nancy Pelosi speeches.

2. Being strapped to a table, unable to move arms or legs while being forced to listen to a Barbara Streisand marathon.

3. Try having Michael Moore's underwear strapped to your face.

Do I make myself clear here? This is inhumane. Nazi Germany was not even close to this type of inhumanity.

eyesopen.jpg

Thanks for the chuckle.
do you have any thing to back up what you are saying or are you just a troll. Because the writer actually has sources. What are you basing your 'fake news' claim on?

What sources? Do you think that if this was legitimate, the only source reporting on it would be CopsCorrupt.com??? I mean really. How can anybody take this seriously?

Forum List

Back