Leak: AP Article To Come Out in Hours Showing Republicans Have 10% Lead in Early Voting!!

I really don't care what you say you are, anything that gives an obama supporter a headache you should enjoy keeping iy in plain sight.

So basically your premise would be that this is an antagonistic thread??
I mean lets cause hard feelings just to cause hard feelings ................
No but if it gives a obama supporter a headache I am all for it
Mixed in with a lot of truth.
I8XJpYK.png

Excellent!!! And for the dummies who can't read......the D on the cart stands for DEMOCRATS.....or dummies....both the same!

That's why their core constituencies are abandoning them.

That's why early voting for Republicans is going so well.

I really don't care what you say you are, anything that gives an obama supporter a headache you should enjoy keeping iy in plain sight.

So basically your premise would be that this is an antagonistic thread??
I mean lets cause hard feelings just to cause hard feelings ................
No but if it gives a obama supporter a headache I am all for it
Mixed in with a lot of truth.
I8XJpYK.png

bigreb, EC, jimbowie, lonestar, and a hot of other far righties siting in the wagon pretending to something that is not so at all.

EconChick got her ass and head handed to her, and she put both of them in the wrong places.

Now she is trolling her own thread.

LOL, yet you and dickless keep bumping my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's my goal. Thanks for playing right into it, dumbass. Haven't you figured out by now I could care less what names people call me, dummy. If I dislike someone, I ignore them. I don't keep calling them names. LOL

Now, back to the topic you closet left winger.....Republicans are cleaning up in early voting. You don't know how to read????????? LOL.

I've put about three links in so far......:)
The only closet jake is in is the one in his mind where he thinks most can't tell what he is, he's a flaming full blown liberal.

EconChick got her ass and head handed to her, and she put both of them in the wrong places.

LOL, yet you and dickless keep bumping my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's my goal. Thanks for playing right into it, dumbass. Haven't you figured out by now I could care less what names people call me, dummy. If I dislike someone, I ignore them. I don't keep calling them names. LOL

Now, back to the topic you closet left winger.....Republicans are cleaning up in early voting. You don't know how to read????????? LOL.

It has been a lot of fun running EC out of her own threads.

A while ago she attacked folks for doing what she is doing here: internet boosterism for her beliefs.

Which is fine by itself; it's her typical "it's all right for me to do but wrong for you" is what hangs her ass out to get kicked on and on and on and on

You haven't run me out of any thread, far leftie, LOL. I move on to bigger and better things all the time.....because just the title of the thread alone does exactly what I set out to do DUMBASS!!!!!!! LMAO

Now go take your meds while I stay on top of early voting reports. Everywhere I look I hear or see more of them showing Reps ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is so good to know that come Wednesday the far right Putinistas and commie lovers are out on their ass from the GOP unless they kiss ass, accept immigration reform, and making ACA better.

Of course the responsible GOP candidates are ahead.

That's why we eliminated the TPM in the primaries this year!

It is so good to know that come Wednesday the far right Putinistas and commie lovers are out on their ass from the GOP unless they kiss ass, accept immigration reform, and making ACA better.

Sure your a rupub fucking toad.

The only closet jake is in is the one in his mind where he thinks most can't tell what he is, he's a flaming full blown liberal.

Fakey makes me laugh....I mean that's all I do when I read his posts....it is PURE entertainment. I feel sorry for the old idiot....that's why I go easy on him. I think he's hit senility and he's certainly gotten a lobotomy....LOL

But back to topic, it's shocking and demoralizing Dems to hear early voting favors Reps in Colorado especially.

Fakey makes me laugh....I mean that's all I do when I read his posts....it is PURE entertainment. I feel sorry for the old idiot....that's why I go easy on him. I think he's hit senility and he's certainly gotten a lobotomy....LOL

But back to topic, it's shocking and demoralizing Dems to hear early voting favors Reps in Colorado especially.
Jake is nothing but a troll that the mods for some reason allow to do what he does.

The clown goofs like EC and bigreb are busily cheering their own extinction in the GOP.

Blah blah blah......LOL, I just care about kicking Dems out right now. But thanks for bumping the thread, far leftie.

And as they count up early voting....it looks better and better all the time that Dems will lose Senate.

Jake is nothing but a troll that the mods for some reason allow to do what he does.

What I love is how he and Snake claim they want the thread to die yet keep bumping it. LMAO.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

They're bumping because they know the OP is spot on. Reports of early voting continue to favor Reps by big margin.

oh really you're a republican like jake starkey and joe b are republicans? Got it.

Yeah , either try reading my post or ask the forum, the overwhelming consensus will be I am republican based on the stance of my writings on this site.
Forget the fact I am a long haired southern glass blower who is registered democrat but has very liberal views ....................
Labels are so over rated, but if you must, realist is going to be money ....................

How did I miss this??? You lied about being a Republican??????

You admit to being a Democrat??????????? With that mysogynist mouth, I believe it. As a woman, I'm used to that shit coming from Democrats, not conservatives.

Thanks for outing yourself. You're a liberal plant, just like FAkey.

Anddddd back to topic. MSNBC has even mentioned early voting favoring Republicans. Ooops.

Fox News ... Fart in a wind storm, same thing.

wait and see , STFU and you won't be wrong.

run your chops, talk BS, have your ass handed to you, and be a moron.

either way ..

EC, look at me in the eyes.

We all know, for a long time, this would be the GOP year.

What you refuse to accept is that it is the end of the far right's influence in the Party.

We have bent the Far Right, are expending our disease into it, and will thrust it out the door like a used whore.

Just so, and so right to do.

EC, look at me in the eyes.

We all know, for a long time, this would be the GOP year.

What you refuse to accept is that it is the end of the far right's influence in the Party.

We have bent the Far Right, are expending our disease into it, and will thrust it out the door like a used whore.

Just so, and so right to do.

Time to start reporting your troll posts since you have so many retard.

Shut your filthy mouth, moron, you have nothing of value to say as usual.

But thanks for bumping my thread as I have to go for a while.:)

Now back to the topic, the little liberal meltdown on this thread keeps showing why Reps are doing well in early voting.

And why they will continue to do well in early voting. LOL

And why even lib news stations are forced to report it.

Oh, and that enormous, worm infested gut of yours is killin ya, honey. I suggest you lay off the booze.

Ok, now I gotta run....but keep bumping!!

Oh, and one more thing;.......the more vitriolic you libs and faux libs get....the more excited I get....it shows I'm getting to you, LMAO......and I'm winning.

Last edited:
weeelllllllll

when you can't debate like an adult, report the thread to a mod.

Grow up crazy woman.

Just as I was leaving I noticed you morons have still been bumping my thread???? I thought B would do it for me but heyyyyyy, you idiots are still doing it.....great!

FAkey ass....troll means you don't say anything about the topic in your post, moron. Which you need to be called out on.

Now back to the topic that just burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns you fuckers up, LMAO......in some reports the early voting advantage for Reps is even more than 10%!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

tootles! and keep bumping! LOL

Forum List

Back