Leak: AP Article To Come Out in Hours Showing Republicans Have 10% Lead in Early Voting!!

What will be, will be. A nation gets the government it deserves. If Boehner and McConnell become leaders (so to speak) we will have effectively turned the corner and become a Plutocracy, a government of the rich, by the rich and for the rich.

Why don't you just let this thread die??
I mean you weren't embarrassed enough by your outlandish OP that you keep coming back and nurseing life in this thread by being the only poster??
You don't think any of the rest of us don't have fox news or some other main stream media already feeding us this shit??
Give it a fucking rest ..........................

To paraphrase the sergeant in Saving Private Ryan...

...Let her burn...

I mean you weren't embarrassed enough by your outlandish OP that you keep coming back and nurseing life in this thread by being the only poster??
You don't think any of the rest of us don't have fox news or some other main stream media already feeding us this shit??

Shut the fuck up, idiot.

Republicans have the momentum and everyone needs to know that. There are the links...just read them. :)

Let this thread die????? That means it pushes your buttons and I certainly will not, darling

There's news of early voting favoring several other races and I'll post the links when I find them.

To paraphrase the sergeant in Saving Private Ryan...

...Let her burn...

LOL, that's a troll post and should be reported as such.

Back to topic, yeahhhhhhh, Republicans have the momentum in early polls and that burns you LIBS up, LMAO.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Shut the fuck up, idiot.

Republicans have the momentum and everyone needs to know that. There are the links...just read them. :)

Let this thread die????? That means it pushes your buttons and I certainly will not, darling

There's news of early voting favoring several other races and I'll post the links when I find them.

Look bitch, I am a republican who is trying to tell you to shut your moronic moth that most of your constituents as well as your opposition think you are a MORONIC FUCKING BITCH!!

Now we live in a modern society and I know more by watching Fox new than your retarded ass will ever inform me of.................

But if you insist on creating enemies, and you have, then your dumb bitch ass will get dicked down like any other whore ....................

Shut the fuck up, idiot.

Look bitch, I am a republican who is trying to tell you to shut your moronic moth that most of your constituents as well as your opposition think you are a MORONIC FUCKING BITCH!!

Now we live in a modern society and I know more by watching Fox new than your retarded ass will ever inform me of.................

But if you insist on creating enemies, and you have, then your dumb bitch ass will get dicked down like any other whore ....................
oh really you're a republican like jake starkey and joe b are republicans? Got it.
Hey repub anything that gives a liberal and obama supporter a headache should be a pleasure to read time and time again

Last edited:
oh really you're a republican like jake starkey and joe b are republicans? Got it.

Yeah , either try reading my post or ask the forum, the overwhelming consensus will be I am republican based on the stance of my writings on this site.
Forget the fact I am a long haired southern glass blower who is registered democrat but has very liberal views ....................
Labels are so over rated, but if you must, realist is going to be money ....................

Shut the fuck up, idiot.

Go fuck yourself animal. I could care less about creating enemies. I didn't come here to be liked, moron. Dicked down you piece of shit???? Go for it.

You think you're misogynist laced post just won over a lot of people, idiot??????

Shut the fuck up and climb back into your hole, I could care less what party you're from.

I could care less how many Republicans I piss off either. There are plenty of stupid Republicans, just not as many as Democrats. I'm not here to represent a party, FUCKER.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

Now, back to topic. Republicans continue to show momentum in early voting. Just got report it's increased in NC.

Yeah , either try reading my post or ask the forum, the overwhelming consensus will be I am republican based on the stance of my writings on this site.
Forget the fact I am a long haired southern glass blower who is registered democrat but has very liberal views ....................
Labels are so over rated, but if you must, realist is going to be money ....................
I really don't care what you say you are, anything that gives an obama supporter a headache you should enjoy keeping iy in plain sight.

Go fuck yourself animal. I could care less about creating enemies. I didn't come here to be liked, moron. Dicked down you piece of shit???? Go for it.

You think you're misogynist laced post just won over a lot of people, idiot??????

Shut the fuck up and climb back into your hole, I could care less what party you're from.

I could care less how many Republicans I piss off either. There are plenty of stupid Republicans, just not as many as Democrats. I'm not here to represent a party, FUCKER.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

Now, back to topic. Republicans continue to show momentum in early voting. Just got report it's increased in NC.

Oh, did I hit a nerve, my bad.
ROFLMFAO, you are just proving to every one exactly what I asserted.

Shut the fuck up, idiot.

Btw, I want my opposition to think I'm a moronic fucking bitch. That's exactly how I want to be getting under their skin.

Now go back to watching Fox and learn something, idiot. They manage to update everyone on the momentum in early voting for Rep's faster than anyone.

The trend is continuing as we speak.

And did I mention you need to go fuck yourself?

Awwww, look at that......another report on the tube....this time CNN.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

Oh, did I hit a nerve, my bad.
ROFLMFAO, you are just proving to every one exactly what I asserted.

Dickless....you're the one that melted down darling.

You might wanna lay off the illegal troll posts lest I report your illegal ass.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Now, back to topic, early voting continues to favor Republicans.

I expect more reports this afternoon.

I really don't care what you say you are, anything that gives an obama supporter a headache you should enjoy keeping iy in plain sight.

So basically your premise would be that this is an antagonistic thread??
I mean lets cause hard feelings just to cause hard feelings ................

Thanks for bumping the thread, moron.....you're just as stupid as many libs on here.

I'm getting back to the topic while you play with yourself. But you're welcome to keep bumping it. LMAO.

Dems are faring worse than 2010. Poll after poll after poll backs up early voting favoring Reps.

New poll Dems faring worse than 2010 Fox News

EconChick got her ass and head handed to her, and she put both of them in the wrong places.

Now she is trolling her own thread.

EconChick got her ass and head handed to her, and she put both of them in the wrong places.

LOL, yet you and dickless keep bumping my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's my goal. Thanks for playing right into it, dumbass. Haven't you figured out by now I could care less what names people call me, dummy. If I dislike someone, I ignore them. I don't keep calling them names. LOL

Now, back to the topic you closet left winger.....Republicans are cleaning up in early voting. You don't know how to read????????? LOL.

I've put about three links in so far......:)

So basically your premise would be that this is an antagonistic thread??
I mean lets cause hard feelings just to cause hard feelings ................
No but if it gives a obama supporter a headache I am all for it
Mixed in with a lot of truth.
I8XJpYK.png

LOL, yet you and dickless keep bumping my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's my goal. Thanks for playing right into it, dumbass. Haven't you figured out by now I could care less what names people call me, dummy. If I dislike someone, I ignore them. I don't keep calling them names. LOL

Now, back to the topic you closet left winger.....Republicans are cleaning up in early voting. You don't know how to read????????? LOL.

I've put about three links in so far......:)

It has been a lot of fun running EC out of her own threads.

A while ago she attacked folks for doing what she is doing here: internet boosterism for her beliefs.

Which is fine by itself; it's her typical "it's all right for me to do but wrong for you" is what hangs her ass out to get kicked on and on and on and on

Forum List

Back