Leading Climate Scientist, Dr Peiser, "we Should All Be Relieved That It Isn’t Such A Big Problem A

Leading Climate Scientist, Dr Peiser

ROTFLMAO......one of the kookster's little jokes....or possibly brain-farts....

Dr. Benny Peiser is not a "climate scientist" AT ALL, let alone a "leading" one.

Peiser was educated in West Germany and studied political science, English, and sports science in Frankfurt.[1]
Peiser's John Moores University departmental webpage described him as:[2]
* Senior Lecturer in Social Anthropology & Sport Sociology, Liverpool John Moores University
* Main research interests:

* societal evolution and neo-catastrophism
* social implications of historical impact disasters and the current impact hazard
* ritualised and sanctioned violence
* origins and evolution of sport
According to a search of 22,000 academic journals, Peiser has published 3 research papers in peer-reviewed journals: Sports Medicine, 2006; Journal of Sports Sciences (2004); and, Bioastronomy 2002: life among the stars (2004). None of these studies are related to human-induced climate change.
(source - Wikipedia)

He is a paid AGW denier, parroting the propaganda invented by the fossil fuel industry and their billionaire investors.

Dr. Benny Peiser is not a "climate scientist" AT ALL, let alone a "leading" one.

Peiser was educated in West Germany and studied political science, English, and sports science in Frankfurt.[1]
* Senior Lecturer in Social Anthropology & Sport Sociology, Liverpool John Moores University

* social implications of historical impact disasters and the current impact hazard
According to a search of 22,000 academic journals, Peiser has published 3 research papers in peer-reviewed journals: Sports Medicine, 2006; Journal of Sports Sciences (2004); and, Bioastronomy 2002: life among the stars (2004). None of these studies are related to human-induced climate change.
(source - Wikipedia)

He is a paid AGW denier, parroting the propaganda invented by the fossil fuel industry and their billionaire investors.

So what you are saying is that an ad hominem is the best argument you can muster....no surprise...it is, after all, what you do. I predict an ad hominem against me as soon as you read this.

Do you actually believe that the rest of the science community agrees with the Global Warming Policy Foundation? Talk about someone's head exploding...

s0n......youre not getting it.:itsok:

Back in the 30's, we had the "HeMan Woman Haters Club". It was chaired by this guy named Spanky. Very closed society. The people who supported it felt very strongly about it. Run by kids......they were going to change the world. But nobody outside their little corner of the neighborhood cared.

".....rest of the science community agree's"........

And?:dunno:

So your closed society of scientists rejects any information that doesnt match their science.......the club prevails because they says it does!!!:disbelief:

Take a bow!!! :eusa_dance:

Nobody else is caring!!!:oops-28:
This post was precious. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I loved the 'he man women hater club' bit when I was a kid. Only back then!!!!!! Thank you sir.

BTW, the rest was spot on as well, and as usual from you!!

So you and all the deniers here are in disagreement with most scientists and most Americans.

Got it. You're fringe and you know it.

Indeed s0n!!!

Then why are you falling all over yourself to post up your stuff in here? ( shit.....over 3,000 posts since the summer....all in this forum )

--LOL

Had you intended to say anything here?
Again, unable to think outside the box I see. --LOL...

Last edited:

(source - Wikipedia)

So what you are saying is that an ad hominem is the best argument you can muster....no surprise...it is, after all, what you do. I predict an ad hominem against me as soon as you read this.

No, little retard, what I said is that your piece-of-crap lying OP called this wacko stooge Peiser a "leading climate scientist" when, in fact, he is a social anthropologist specializing in sports sociology. He has no education or training or experience in any field of science that is in any way connected to the climate sciences. He is a phony 'expert' stooging for the fossil fuel industry, for whom you are either a retarded dupe or a paid troll, but either way, a damned liar.

(source - Wikipedia)

No, little retard, what I said is that your piece-of-crap lying OP called this wacko stooge Peiser a "leading climate scientist" when, in fact, he is a social anthropologist specializing in sports sociology. He has no education or training or experience in any field of science that is in any way connected to the climate sciences. He is a phony 'expert' stooging for the fossil fuel industry, for whom you are either a retarded dupe or a paid troll, but either way, a damned liar.
As phoney as any scientist that doesn't run an experiment that proves a hypothetical position. So since none of your scientists can show in an experiment that 120-PPM of CO2 drives temperatures or climate, Peiser is up there with your best. Thanks man!!!!!

(source - Wikipedia)

As phoney as any scientist that doesn't run an experiment that proves a hypothetical position. So since none of your scientists can show in an experiment that 120-PPM of CO2 drives temperatures or climate, Peiser is up there with your best. Thanks man!!!!!
More denier cult idiocy and denial of reality. The Greenhouse Effect is a fact that is very well established scientifically. Too bad you're too stupid to comprehend the science.

(source - Wikipedia)

More denier cult idiocy and denial of reality. The Greenhouse Effect is a fact that is very well established scientifically. Too bad you're too stupid to comprehend the science.
I agree, too bad you fall in as a faither!!!!!

(source - Wikipedia)

Denier cult jargon that is utterly meaningless in the face of the overwhelming worldwide scientific consensus on Athropogenic Global Warming.

Denier cult jargon that is utterly meaningless in the face of the overwhelming worldwide scientific consensus on Athropogenic Global Warming.
WRONG!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

WRONG!
CRAZY!!!!!

WRONG!
CRAZY!!!!!
You are!!!!!!:lmao:

Hey Isaac, I can't believe anything you post until you back it up with proof. until then, WiNNiNg here :lmao::lmao:

WRONG!
CRAZY!!!!!
You are.....
Yes, you are both wrong and crazy, JustCrazy, as your fact-free posts clearly demonstrate.

:lmao:
:lmao:Denier cult jargon that is utterly meaningless in the face of the overwhelming worldwide scientific consensus on Athropogenic Global Warming.
WRONG!
CRAZY!!!!!
You are.....
Yes, you are both wrong and crazy, JustCrazy, as your fact-free posts clearly demonstrate.
full of facts, and nothing nada zip from your side. Still no proof. You can't even challenge our facts. That's how little of nothing you have. NOTHING!!!:lmao:

WRONG!
CRAZY!!!!!
You are.....
full of facts,
Nope, wrong again. You are clearly full of shit, JustCrazy.

and nothing nada zip from your side. Still no proof. You can't even challenge our facts. That's how little of nothing you have. NOTHING!!!

You HAVE NO FACTS, you poor delusional retard, just myths, pseudo-science, and lies.

The American Geophysical Union's Position Statement on Climate Change

Human‐Induced Climate Change Requires Urgent Action

Humanity is the major influence on the global climate change observed over the past 50 years. Rapid societal responses can significantly lessen negative outcomes.

Human activities are changing Earths climate. At the global level, atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide and other heat‐trapping greenhouse gases have increased sharply since the Industrial Revolution. Fossil fuel burning dominates this increase. Human‐caused increases in greenhouse gases are responsible for most of the observed global average surface warming of roughly 0.8°C (1.5°F) over the past 140 years. Because natural processes cannot quickly remove some of these gases (notably carbon dioxide) from the atmosphere, our past, present, and future emissions will influence the climate system for millennia.

Extensive, independent observations confirm the reality of global warming. These observations show large‐scale increases in air and sea temperatures, sea level, and atmospheric water vapor; they document decreases in the extent of mountain glaciers, snow cover, permafrost, and Arctic sea ice. These changes are broadly consistent with long‐ understood physics and predictions of how the climate system is expected to respond to human‐caused increases in greenhouse gases. The changes are inconsistent with explanations of climate change that rely on known natural influences.

Climate models predict that global temperatures will continue to rise, with the amount of warming primarily determined by the level of emissions. Higher emissions of greenhouse gases will lead to larger warming, and greater risks to society and ecosystems. Some additional warming is unavoidable due to past emissions.

Climate change is not expected to be uniform over space or time. Deforestation, urbanization, and particulate pollution can have complex geographical, seasonal, and longer‐term effects on temperature, precipitation, and cloud properties. In addition, human‐induced climate change may alter atmospheric circulation, dislocating historical patterns of natural variability and storminess.

In the current climate, weather experienced at a given location or region varies from year to year; in a changing climate, both the nature of that variability and the basic patterns of weather experienced can change, sometimes in counterintuitive ways ‐‐ some areas may experience cooling, for instance. This raises no challenge to the reality of human‐induced climate change.

Impacts harmful to society, including increased extremes of heat, precipitation, and coastal high water are currently being experienced, and are projected to increase. Other projected outcomes involve threats to public health, water availability, agricultural productivity (particularly in low‐latitude developing countries), and coastal infrastructure, though some benefits may be seen at some times and places. Biodiversity loss is expected to accelerate due to both climate change and acidification of the oceans, which is a direct result of increasing carbon dioxide levels.

While important scientific uncertainties remain as to which particular impacts will be experienced where, no uncertainties are known that could make the impacts of climate change inconsequential. Furthermore, surprise outcomes, such as the unexpectedly rapid loss of Arctic summer sea ice, may entail even more dramatic changes than anticipated.

Actions that could diminish the threats posed by climate change to society and ecosystems include substantial emissions cuts to reduce the magnitude of climate change, as well as preparing for changes that are now unavoidable. The community of scientists has responsibilities to improve overall understanding of climate change and its impacts. Improvements will come from pursuing the research needed to understand climate change, working with stakeholders to identify relevant information, and conveying understanding clearly and accurately, both to decision makers and to the general public.

Adopted by the American Geophysical Union December 2003; Revised and Reaffirmed December 2007, February 2012, August 2013.

Forum List

Back