Leaders in other Countries

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
Must be laughing there asses off at Obama. Talk about a loss of respect for America.

We'll change that on election day. America stands second to no one or no country.

Go Romney!

Yeah, other world leaders must really love it when people make statements like "America stands second to no one or no country." Must be why we had so much respect from other countries during the Bush years. :eusa_whistle:

Must be laughing there asses off at Obama. Talk about a loss of respect for America.

We'll change that on election day. America stands second to no one or no country.

Go Romney!

They aren't laughing, they are doing their analysis of Romney about now. Especially China is now wondering what they must be up against.

Don't you think that world leaders already had an opinion of obama when he refused to meet with any of them preferring to campaign instead.

That's probably the reason the British PM refused to take obama's phone call and said "Tell him I'm playing tennis. I'll call him back.

Yeah, other world leaders must really love it when people make statements like "America stands second to no one or no country." Must be why we had so much respect from other countries during the Bush years. :eusa_whistle:

Actually we did have the respect from other nations. We had quite a coalition, remember?

Don't you think that world leaders already had an opinion of obama when he refused to meet with any of them preferring to campaign instead.

That's probably the reason the British PM refused to take obama's phone call and said "Tell him I'm playing tennis. I'll call him back.

A very good example, Katz.

You don't know the difference between respect and indifference to what Americans think.

Forum List

Back