Leader Of The Republican Party

Thank you so much for proving my point.

LOL, you had a point?:lol:

CUrved NEVER has a point. He's just angry that federal law prohibits him from buggering Boy Scouts.

I think it's funny that he thinks Rush is the leader of the Republican Party to. I always believed that the the leader of either party was either the President or the at least their nominee for the position. How many times has Rush ran? Oh that's right.

May as well say Janene Garafolo and Rosie O'Donnell are the leaders of the Democratic party.

I never said Rush is the leader of my Party you fat ass ignorant fuck. You lie about what I say then keep accsuing me of being a gay pedophile because you have absolutely no ability to debate. Every time you try to challenge me you get bitch slapped like a fly in a turbine engine so now you're reduced to doing nothing but following me around and posting in threads with no other purpose than hoping your stoopid ad homs will get you a high-five from losers like yourself.

Let me explain. You're claiming the sheer numbers of listeners means they cannot be ignorant as a group so I countered with an example of a large number of listenersto show quantity does not equal quality.

Since you are a rush fan I'm not surprised you needed that spoon fed explanation. Oh, and what do threads on here have to do with my post?

UMMMMMMK. :cuckoo::lol:
I care and worry about what Rush says about as much as I do what Keith Olbermann says.
but fer sure Rush sure does get you liberals PANITIES all in bunch. so friggen funny.

I'm not a Liberal and maybe if your **** stopped smelling like a nuked fish market long enough for you to learn about the issues you try to discuss you wouldn't be so ignorant. I simply pointed out why Rush has the authority he does with dumb cocksuckers like you.

:lol: Curved never disappoints, Go get your fudge packed bro so you'll stop calling people cock suckers. Seriously, it's sad

What? Deny what?

Are you on something?

Please point to my denial..... Or show what I denied? Or show how your retarded post made any sense at all?

Damm man, you are an idiot...:lol::lol:
As I have shown so many times before, whenever CON$ get caught with their foot in their lying mouth, THEY PLAY DUMB!

What a useless idiot you are! :rofl:

Ah so you say i subscribe to a party, despite my saying and showing i do not. And when I ask you to show where i said I do support a party you claim I am lying or playing dumb...

So then you can show where I said i do subscribe to a party then correct?

Yeah can't can ya edtheeunuch.... Once again ed the trollingblunder sticks his foot in his mouth and tries to call left right and right left....

You are no better no matter which nick you use....:lol::lol:
Your dumb act didn't work in your earlier post, so what do you do? You play dumb yet again thinking the dumb act will work where it failed. BRILLIANT.

Again, you, like all dumb CON$, are a CONTRARIAN INDICATOR therefore you subscribe to a Party PRECISELY BECAUSE you deny it!!!
Get it, dummy?

And you didn't ask where you said you support a Party, you asked where you had denied anything, so you are caught lying once again, exposing you as a typical CON$ervoFascist and therefore a contrarian indicator.

Maybe you should play dumb again, they say the third time is a charm.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert Einstein

As I have shown so many times before, whenever CON$ get caught with their foot in their lying mouth, THEY PLAY DUMB!

What a useless idiot you are! :rofl:

Ah so you say i subscribe to a party, despite my saying and showing i do not. And when I ask you to show where i said I do support a party you claim I am lying or playing dumb...

Yeah can't can ya edtheeunuch.... Once again ed the trollingblunder sticks his foot in his mouth and tries to call left right and right left....

Your dumb act didn't work in your earlier post, so what do you do? You play dumb yet again thinking the dumb act will work where it failed. BRILLIANT.

Again, you, like all dumb CON$, are a CONTRARIAN INDICATOR therefore you subscribe to a Party PRECISELY BECAUSE you deny it!!!
Get it, dummy?

And you didn't ask where you said you support a Party, you asked where you had denied anything, so you are caught lying once again, exposing you as a typical CON$ervoFascist and therefore a contrarian indicator.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert Einstein

You fucking idiot... I asked you to point out where I said I subscribed to a party.... All you have to do is show where I said I do moron.. If you can than do so if not you can continue throwing your little fit...

Once more show where I said that moron or show your a liar again...

I asked you to point to my denial of anything and you claimed I was lying and I subscribed to a party... I then asked you to point to where I said that, and 3 times now you have refused to do it and tried to say I am lying anyway..

Now throw your little fit till your blue in the face cry baby and it will not change what has transpired here one bit.. You ran your mouth and couldn't back it up.... Put up or shut up asshole.... Socko :lol::lol:

That's because whatever the pathological liar says, the polar opposite is true. Your MessiahRushie, like all CON$, is a perfect contrarian indicator. :lol:

Don't read much do ya.... I just old your fellow talking head faithful I don't subscribe to either party, and I certainly do not watch or listen to either party's pundits...

Try a different tactic if you want to try and insult me...:lol:
Don't read much do ya.... Where did I name a Party???

I said CON$ are perfect contrarian indicators. Therefore you DO subscribe to a Party and their pundits exactly because you deny it! :lol:

You mean like there above where you claimed I DO subscribe to a party?

Yeah you fucking liar!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Get it, dummy?

- Albert Einstein

You fucking idiot... I asked you to point out where I said I subscribed to a party.... All you have to do is show where I said I do moron.. If you can than do so if not you can continue throwing your little fit...

Once more show where I said that moron or show your a liar again...

I asked you to point to my denial of anything and you claimed I was lying and I subscribed to a party... I then asked you to point to where I said that, and 3 times now you have refused to do it and tried to say I am lying anyway..

Now throw your little fit till your blue in the face cry baby and it will not change what has transpired here one bit.. You ran your mouth and couldn't back it up.... Put up or shut up asshole.... Socko :lol::lol:
The dumb act exactly as predicted!
What a moron. :rofl:

Don't read much do ya.... I just old your fellow talking head faithful I don't subscribe to either party, and I certainly do not watch or listen to either party's pundits...

Try a different tactic if you want to try and insult me...:lol:

I said CON$ are perfect contrarian indicators. Therefore you DO subscribe to a Party and their pundits exactly because you deny it! :lol:

Hey DUMBO, as was explained to you earlier; as a CONTRARIAN INDICATOR, the more you deny the more you affirm.
Get it, DUMBO???

Hey DUMBO, as was explained to you earlier; as a CONTRARIAN INDICATOR, the more you deny the more you affirm.
Get it, DUMBO???

Ah so you made it up huh...Got it....

So you made up something and so using that bit of genius you have decided it is true.... :lol::lol:

Britney Spears has sold more than 20 million records so that must mean she is an awesome musician highly skilled and very intelligent.

You want to impose a man that only a minority of us listen to, (me one of them, of course) who has no authority, no office, just one more voice on the radio.

If Rush is our leader, then Brittany Spears is yours. She has more listeners anyway.

I never said Rush is the Leader of anything and I don't listen to Spears but used the analogy to show quantity doesn't equal quality. Hell, I even explained that and your dumbass still doesn't get it.

Do you understand "authority" is not endemic to a government endorsed position? He has authority......shit. I explained that too. It's not worth repeating simple shit when dumbfucks like you are so clueless.

I listen. That does not mean I take marching orders or agree with everything.

I am telling you he has no authority over me, and I think I know better than you who I use as an authority.

Your response is :
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8qcccZy03s"]phe4r my 4u7hor17y[/ame]

Get it, DUMBO???

So you made up something and so using that bit of genius you have decided it is true.... :lol::lol:
Again, as a contrarian indicator, you are inadvertently admitting I didn't make it up.
Thank you again. :rofl:

Get it, DUMBO???

Again, as a contrarian indicator, you are inadvertently admitting I didn't make it up.

Translation= Edtheeunuch is an idiot who has no real argument so he makes up terms calls it fact..... GOt it.....:lol:

Dude you are really idiotic...

Translation= Edtheeunuch is an idiot who has no real argument so he makes up terms calls it fact..... GOt it.....:lol:

Again, as a contrarian indicator, you are admitting I am NOT an idiot like you.
Thank you again. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for confirming you are an idiot... And a juvenile...

You just spent several posts saying "i know you are but what am I"...

Yeah nows the time for embarrassment retard....:lol:

No, I spent several posts saying that as a contrarian indicator, everything you say is negated.

Damn you are stupid!

No, I spent several posts saying that as a contrarian indicator, everything you say is negated.

Damn you are stupid!

Contrarian indicator?

LOL you idiot... I am not a conservative nor a liberal, nor a republican or a democrat you imbecile.. Whats more i never implied or said I was, you decided i was out of sheer ignorance...

You catching on yet?

Yeah you really did spend so may posts saying "I know you are but what am I" like a juvenile twerp... Nice...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damn you are stupid!

Contrarian indicator?

LOL you idiot... I am not a conservative nor a liberal, nor a republican or a democrat you imbecile.. Whats more i never implied or said I was, you decided i was out of sheer ignorance...

You catching on yet?

Yeah you really did spend so may posts saying "I know you are but what am I" like a juvenile twerp... Nice...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Nothing you say is true.

You catching on yet?

I said I'm NOT an idiot because as a contrarian indicator you said I was.

I've said you play dumb like a typical CON$ervoFascist, and you were insane because you keep repeating the same thing expecting different results. But I never said you were what you called me!

Dang, you are incredibly stupid, Dumbo.

Last edited:

Damn you are stupid!

Contrarian indicator?

You catching on yet?

Nothing you say is true.

You catching on yet?

I said I'm NOT an idiot because as a contrarian indicator you said I was.

I've said you play dumb like a typical CON$ervoFascist, and you were insane because you keep repeating the same thing expecting different results. But I never said you were what you called me!

Dang, you are incredibly stupid, Dumbo.

You high?

Don't read well do you.... I told you already I do not watch or listen to any of those media talking heads for either party... But then to a zealot everyone must be a zealot... And supporting HUGGY shows your level of intellect...:lol:

And you think I believe that?? You bagheads never tell the truth. I am positive that you are a typical Limbaugh fanatic that listens to everything he says.

Okay so you are contending I am lying and that I really do watch rush, hannity, etc..

And what would my motivation be for this? LOL, You really are that ignorant aren't you, its not a joke...lol

Look, I will speak slow for you... I do not support either party..... I do not watch political pundits like those you obsess over....

You really believe everyone is a mindless partisan fool? Well sorry to burst your little bubble there shut in but a great many people use there minds for more than a party slogan sponge.... Jesus you are idiotic..:lol:

If you really thought all that, you would not be so hostile. So yeah, I think you're a lying sack.

LOL, 20 million people who listen to Rush is "ignorant"

yet how many times do we see people post threads over here from Mediamatters, Pufferingtonpost, Rachel Madcow, etc etc. one even said they agreed with Keith Olbermann.

man you just can't make this shit up.:lol:

Fatso is in a class with Beck, not the group you have named. You're an idiot, Steph.

Forum List

Back