Leader Of The Republican Party

From the response I have seen on here and the OP, I would say rush runs the democratic party as well... I mean whatever he says the democrats say the polar opposite.. I would say its a fair claim that he runs the dems as well...LOL

The dems do not have a talk show host running our party like the republicans do. We do not apologize for actually having the balls to criticize a damn talk show host.

The head of your party bowed down to Rush Limbaugh! That is incredible to me. Freaking incredible.

Tell me he meant the apology? Tell me he didn't speak his mind and got slapped down by ditto heads (the perfect name for them by the way).

RUSH RULES YOUR PARTY and its embarrassing as an American. Go family values rush, good luck on your fourth marriage. You are almost 60 and she is early 30's. Oh, its true love or is she just in lust with you because of your physique? lol

MY party? HAHAHHAAHAHA! don't pay attention much do ya zona.... Im not a republican, im just not democrat either... Its called being a realist and knowing both are full of shit..

So you can cry about rush till hell freezes over and i will still laugh at you... AS I said it appears to me rush runs your party shithead....YOU obsess over him far more than the republicans on here I see. If it werent for him hannity and beck you would literally have nothing to cry about..

Why I believe they are your leaders..LOL For christ's sake man ya got hannity as an avatar, need I say more?
:lol::lol:

From the response I have seen on here and the OP, I would say rush runs the democratic party as well... I mean whatever he says the democrats say the polar opposite.. I would say its a fair claim that he runs the dems as well...LOL

The dems do not have a talk show host running our party like the republicans do. We do not apologize for actually having the balls to criticize a damn talk show host.

The head of your party bowed down to Rush Limbaugh! That is incredible to me. Freaking incredible.

Tell me he meant the apology? Tell me he didn't speak his mind and got slapped down by ditto heads (the perfect name for them by the way).

RUSH RULES YOUR PARTY and its embarrassing as an American. Go family values rush, good luck on your fourth marriage. You are almost 60 and she is early 30's. Oh, its true love or is she just in lust with you because of your physique? lol

MY party? HAHAHHAAHAHA! don't pay attention much do ya zona.... Im not a republican, im just not democrat either... Its called being a realist and knowing both are full of shit..

So you can cry about rush till hell freezes over and i will still laugh at you... AS I said it appears to me rush runs your party shithead....YOU obsess over him far more than the republicans on here I see. If it werent for him hannity and beck you would literally have nothing to cry about..

Why I believe they are your leaders..LOL For christ's sake man ya got hannity as an avatar, need I say more?

psssst, you seem to be obsessing over me a bit, ya think?

(Here is a hint, I am a heterosexual man who is married and don't go that way dude. Not that there is anything wrong with that lifestyle, but this is not that type of forum. Go girl).

You can't be serious, oh you are! You defend people who almost brought the US the GD II and cars that kill !!!! You corporate tools are not real people are you, machines huh. And then you compare UHC to Stalin, nah, you ain't for real. If you are real I'd suggest moving to Japan given your great love for other nations' products and people.

psssst, you seem to be obsessing over me a bit, ya think?

(Here is a hint, I am a heterosexual man who is married and don't go that way dude. Not that there is anything wrong with that lifestyle, but this is not that type of forum. Go girl).

Really? How many times have i spoken to you toad?

Yeah about a handful moron... Just a clue; to obsess over someone there has to be some kind of following, or such..... Me telling you what a idiot you are for bitching about talking heads while you use one as your avatar is not it..

Now if you want to speak to me then use the adult voice asshole..

That's because whatever the pathological liar says, the polar opposite is true. Your MessiahRushie, like all CON$, is a perfect contrarian indicator. :lol:

That's because whatever the pathological liar says, the polar opposite is true. Your MessiahRushie, like all CON$, is a perfect contrarian indicator. :lol:

Don't read much do ya.... I just told your fellow talking head faithful I don't subscribe to either party, and I certainly do not watch or listen to either party's pundits...

Try a different tactic if you want to try and insult me...:lol:

Last edited:

Don't read much do ya.... I just old your fellow talking head faithful I don't subscribe to either party, and I certainly do not watch or listen to either party's pundits...

So ..in fact you are admitting that all of your posts come directly out of your poop shooter?

I applaud you sir for you honesty!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Don't read much do ya.... I just old your fellow talking head faithful I don't subscribe to either party, and I certainly do not watch or listen to either party's pundits...

So ..in fact you are admitting that all of your posts come directly out of your poop shooter?

I applaud you sir for you honesty!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

So you are telling me that unless i get my information from media party talking heads I am uninformed????

WOW thanks for showing your level of intellect again HUGGY.... I applaud you sir!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I pay attention to independent news and media as well as major news media.. None of those include the types like rush, hannity, olbermann et al..Oh and I use my head and think about what I do see, unlike you.... Ya see oh ignorant closet case of USMB, that is how smart people (me) do things....

Now isn't there some posts you should be doing in your one man thread?
:lol:

Don't read much do ya.... Where did I name a Party???

I said CON$ are perfect contrarian indicators. Therefore you DO subscribe to a Party and their pundits exactly because you deny it! :lol:

Don't read much do ya.... Where did I name a Party???

I said CON$ are perfect contrarian indicators. Therefore you DO subscribe to a Party and their pundits exactly because you deny it! :lol:

What? Deny what?

Are you on something?

Please point to my denial..... Or show what I denied? Or show how your retarded post made any sense at all?

Damm man, you are an idiot...:lol::lol:

HUGGy is the forum douchebag closet case...

So you are saying keith is just another idiot? Good then we agree both keith and rush are idiots and neither of them run either party... Unless you just want to be deliberate partisan hack....

Related to Steph, are you???

No, don't know her... And your dancing and posturing has gotten old...

HUGGY IS the forum douchebag closet case, And YOU obviously know as little as he does...

Sorry to tell you this, dummy. But I can think for myself. I don't share your ignorant opinion of Huggy. I know in your world that you only know how to repeat the opinions of Beck and Limbaugh and can be persuaded to change your mind just like that. Not everybody is that worthless. :)

Errr. the head of the Republican party is a dude named Michael Steel.
images

Rush is a radio entertainer.

I need to be serious for a second here and ask you to respond to this. Did you not see the head of that party APOLOGIZED to that "radio entertainer"?

Please stay on point....

:lol::lol::lol:

Related to Steph, are you???

HUGGY IS the forum douchebag closet case, And YOU obviously know as little as he does...

Sorry to tell you this, dummy. But I can think for myself. I don't share your ignorant opinion of Huggy. I know in your world that you only know how to repeat the opinions of Beck and Limbaugh and can be persuaded to change your mind just like that. Not everybody is that worthless. :)

Don't read well do you.... I told you already I do not watch or listen to any of those media talking heads for either party... But then to a zealot everyone must be a zealot... And supporting HUGGY shows your level of intellect...:lol:

I didn't say that. The above clearly have a bias. What I do see is a "more" honest attempt to tell the truth than the fascists that control the "right" point of view. It was in fact Fox that sued and fired employees to assure thier right to lie. THAT IS a fact.

I'm getting out my pink puddle boots, the chit is getting DEEP.

In this conversation you are having with Huggy, again you say nothing of any substance. He is kicking your ass and you look so foolish. I almost feel sorry for you, Steph.

the only one looking foolish is you and this post.

and what is with you liberals and always wanting to kick peoples ass?
is that some sort of badge of honor for ya all. good grief. I laugh my ass off.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Don't read well do you.... I told you already I do not watch or listen to any of those media talking heads for either party... But then to a zealot everyone must be a zealot... And supporting HUGGY shows your level of intellect...:lol:

And you think I believe that?? You bagheads never tell the truth. I am positive that you are a typical Limbaugh fanatic that listens to everything he says.

I'm getting out my pink puddle boots, the chit is getting DEEP.

In this conversation you are having with Huggy, again you say nothing of any substance. He is kicking your ass and you look so foolish. I almost feel sorry for you, Steph.

the only one looking foolish is you and this post.

and what is with you liberals and always wanting to kick peoples ass?
is that some sort of badge of honor for ya all. good grief. I laugh my ass off.:lol::lol::lol:

You get more pitiful by the day.

And you think I believe that?? You bagheads never tell the truth. I am positive that you are a typical Limbaugh fanatic that listens to everything he says.

Okay so you are contending I am lying and that I really do watch rush, hannity, etc..

And what would my motivation be for this? LOL, You really are that ignorant aren't you, its not a joke...lol

Look, I will speak slow for you... I do not support either party..... I do not watch political pundits like those you obsess over....

You really believe everyone is a mindless partisan fool? Well sorry to burst your little bubble there shut in but a great many people use there minds for more than a party slogan sponge.... Jesus you are idiotic..:lol:

Okay so you are contending I am lying and that I really do watch rush, hannity, etc..

And what would my motivation be for this? LOL, You really are that ignorant aren't you, its not a joke...lol

Look, I will speak slow for you... I do not support either party..... I do not watch political pundits like those you obsess over....

You really believe everyone is a mindless partisan fool? Well sorry to burst your little bubble there shut in but a great many people use there minds for more than a party slogan sponge.... Jesus you are idiotic..:lol:

No, but you certainly are.

Forum List

Back