LBJ pulled pet Beagle puppy up by his ears

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
The ASPCA had a field day..........

But it wasn't a 30 yearl old story............................

Maybe the coarsest prez in US history.....

Showed a long scar on his gut from surgery to reporters in the Rose Garden.

The poor creature yelped in pain.................................

LBJ became an accidental prez _ theKennedys despised him - and didn't run for reelection in 1968.

After embroiling US in the Nam quagmire.

A truly evil person.

Excuse me - but I don't much like people that pull puppies up by their ears.......................

Maddcow on PMSNBC never once mentioned LBJ cruely when talking about a blown-out-of-context incident about Romneys dog on a vacation trip ...

Last edited:
Excuse me - but I don't much like people that pull puppies up by their ears.......................

Maddcow on PMSNBC never once mentioned LBJ cruely when talking about a blown-out-of-context incident about Romneys dog on a vacation trip ...

Oh hells bells it made the front cover of Life or Look. Can't remember which magazine. But proudly on a front page.

You have to throw Jackson in there for his wonderful treatment of the native Americans.

Yeah but he schooled the Brits in The Battle of New Orleans..................

but they ran for the brush and they ran for the brambles

anyone wanna sing along with me.

they ran for the ....come on sing along here kids....

next up purple people eaters.:eusa_angel:

That's awesome. My parents had Johny Horton's 8 track.

Yeah but he schooled the Brits in The Battle of New Orleans..................

but they ran for the brush and they ran for the brambles

anyone wanna sing along with me.

they ran for the ....come on sing along here kids....

next up purple people eaters.:eusa_angel:

That's awesome. My parents had Johny Horton's 8 track.

:lol:

I can't breathe call 911 Just keeeeeeeeeeeeeding. my neighbors dog won't let the ambulance down the driveway. I'm screwed at the best of times.

Hey when you can remember singing "they called the wind mariah" in the back seat, well lets just say we only had am radio all the way to florida........

Hitler treated Blondi better than LBJ treat that puppy.

LBJ was a mean coarse person.

1) Johnson isn't running for anything right now.
2) Last time I checked, he died in 1973. Was Rachel even around in 1973? Well, yeah, she was born three months after LBJ died.
3) I personally think the Romney story about what he did to his dog is kind of silly. What he's done to thousands of human being who worked for companies acquired by Bain is far worse than what he did to that dog.

Forum List

Back