Law Professor: Loretta Lynch did not violate legal ethics in meeting with Bill Clinton

Let's start with this: Obama hates Hillary.

Obama's reason for living is his insatiable arrogance and narcissism. He believes he's smarter, more insightful and better qualified than any underling or any prior president. Which is why he's surrounded by ass kissing sycophants like Valerie Jarrett. No one, not Michelle, not Uncle Joe, not Hillary, not even the dignity of the Office of the President is more important than the chain-to-his-wrist, "guard this with your life" priority of his legacy. Uber alles.

Obama hates Hillary with a hard blue flame. He held he beneath contempt during the 2008 primary, and bought her off, as is common among the Chicago organized crime circle, with those you wish to keep under your thumb until such time as, etc.

He hated her throughout her term as Sec Of State, as witnessed by his damning with faint praise throughout, and his documented (thus far) attempts to marginalize her Neocon warmongering influence, witness Libya, Afghanistan, Russia/Crimea/Ukraine, and Syria. And ISIS.

He hates her now, for being such a senile ditz over her handling of documents critical to the national security including tens of his own emails, let's not forget, which were announced to be in there by the State Department, because they had to explain the presidential privilege reason for not releasing them.

For the third time in this post, Obama hates Hillary, she threatens his legacy, and she puts him in actual legal jeopardy himself.

Only thing I don't get is why he endorsed her.

Let's start with this: Obama hates Hillary.

Obama's reason for living is his insatiable arrogance and narcissism. He believes he's smarter, more insightful and better qualified than any underling or any prior president. Which is why he's surrounded by ass kissing sycophants like Valerie Jarrett. No one, not Michelle, not Uncle Joe, not Hillary, not even the dignity of the Office of the President is more important than the chain-to-his-wrist, "guard this with your life" priority of his legacy. Uber alles.

Obama hates Hillary with a hard blue flame. He held he beneath contempt during the 2008 primary, and bought her off, as is common among the Chicago organized crime circle, with those you wish to keep under your thumb until such time as, etc.

He hated her throughout her term as Sec Of State, as witnessed by his damning with faint praise throughout, and his documented (thus far) attempts to marginalize her Neocon warmongering influence, witness Libya, Afghanistan, Russia/Crimea/Ukraine, and Syria. And ISIS.

He hates her now, for being such a senile ditz over her handling of documents critical to the national security including tens of his own emails, let's not forget, which were announced to be in there by the State Department, because they had to explain the presidential privilege reason for not releasing them.

For the third time in this post, Obama hates Hillary, she threatens his legacy, and she puts him in actual legal jeopardy himself.

Only thing I don't get is why he endorsed her.

had to-----party custom

Regarding a recent airport meeting with Bill Clinton, Attorney General Loretta Lynch does not need to recuse herself from Hillary Clinton's email investigation, a law professor said:

From the standpoint of legal ethics, Lynch did nothing wrong, said New York University law school professor Stephen Gillers. Gillers said he didn't think the attorney general needed to recuse herself from overseeing the email probe. But Gillers took a sterner tone with Bill Clinton.

Bipartisan Disapproval Follows Bill Clinton's Meeting With Loretta Lynch

This represents a major blow to fake-scandal peddling right wing nuts and the minority of butt-hurt Bernie supporters who lost the primaries.

Huge conflict of interest. It doesn't take an egghead to know that.

Who fucking cares what this guy thinks? I hate to remind people but in a democracy the people decide what is appropriate behavior for our politicians not some 'expert'. We could have one guy decide what is appropriate behavior or not but that wouldn't necessarily be democratic since one guy isn't a majority. Why doesn't the asshole just come down from his perch and explain why this is and come up with a convincing argument that convinces the 'plebians' out there but he won't do that because those people are 'uneducated' so he won't waste his time with that.

Regarding a recent airport meeting with Bill Clinton, Attorney General Loretta Lynch does not need to recuse herself from Hillary Clinton's email investigation, a law professor said:

She violated the DOJ's own rules fool. Its astonishing you people even try to spin this there's no wiggle room at all.

why do you ask stupid questions

Really? Why couldn't Bill just call her? Maybe because they worried about wire taps? They know the plane is safe?

yes---they could worry about wire-tap

So you are convinced they did have something to hide?
I'm not convinced they don't have something to hide are you?

I don't think that Lynch and Billy are good friends.

I don't think that Bill just stopped so Lynch could serve them coffee.

I do think that they met on the plane because then everything could be controlled.

When people act like Clinton and Lynch did, then yeah I think they have something to hide.
And there is the constant value of Clinton's inherent sleaziness to consider

From the standpoint of legal ethics, Lynch did nothing wrong, said New York University law school professor Stephen Gillers. Gillers said he didn't think the attorney general needed to recuse herself from overseeing the email probe. But Gillers took a sterner tone with Bill Clinton.

This represents a major blow to fake-scandal peddling right wing nuts and the minority of butt-hurt Bernie supporters who lost the primaries.

This comes from the same crowd that don't think killing a baby is not murder.

Go figure.

Let me guess - this 'professor' was Obama. :p Just kidding...

It was explained yesterday that such an act by ANY state Prosecuting Attorney or Attorney General is not only unethical but is ILLEGAL. Lynch herself recognized, at least, the 'perceived impropriety' - her way of explaining what she did - and 'apologized'.

Interestingly enough, such behavior by Lynch is EXACLY why a judge recently ordered ALL DOJ lawyers to attend ETHICS TRAINING.

It was explained yesterday that such an act by ANY state Prosecuting Attorney or Attorney General is not only unethical but is ILLEGAL. Lynch herself recognized, at least, the 'perceived impropriety' - her way of explaining what she did - and 'apologized'.

Interestingly enough, such behavior by Lynch is EXACLY why a judge recently ordered ALL DOJ lawyers to attend ETHICS TRAINING.

I think that in many cases ethics training is like teaching a car mechanic how to perform brain surgery.

I think that in many cases ethics training is like teaching a car mechanic how to perform brain surgery.

brain surgery is ----a mechanical type procedure. ---one has to know the anatomy----uncover it---and fiddle with it till
fixed. -----the little tubes (blood vessels) may need plugging or clamping or ---in rare instances----by-passing----- and the garbage----(tumors) may need to be removed-----etc etc

All that shows is that left wingers have no principles. They will say anything, no matter how absurd and obviously wrong, to further their agenda. This "law professor" is nothing more than a partisan hack.

Only goes to show that Hilarybots don't stand for anything. They don't care if their candidate is a criminal or not.

I call Bullshit. It is completely inappropriate for her to meet privately with the husband of a person who is the subject of an FBI investigation. There is an overwhelming appearance of impropriety in this case. Don't believe me? If this were a Republican ex POTUS meeting with a US attorney who served under him while his wife was under investigation it would be front page news, and every Dem on the planet would be demanding her resignation.
Are you a Law Professor?
It should be obvious to even to most rabid, dull witted Hilarybots that the meeting between the Attorney General and the former President was, at the very least, clearly improper and reeks of corruption and influence.

^ Another paid- DNC poster
As if this forum is important enough to garner that kind of attention.

you'd be surprised at how far the powers that be would go to keep the sheeple in their slumber. Owning govt's is a lucrative business

you'd be surprised at how far the powers that be would go to keep the sheeple in their slumber. Owning govt's is a lucrative business
You're right, I wouldn't be surprised. I just think the Hilarybots would be more likely to focus their efforts where they can have the most effect.....Youtube and social media sites for example.

I call Bullshit. It is completely inappropriate for her to meet privately with the husband of a person who is the subject of an FBI investigation. There is an overwhelming appearance of impropriety in this case. Don't believe me? If this were a Republican ex POTUS meeting with a US attorney who served under him while his wife was under investigation it would be front page news, and every Dem on the planet would be demanding her resignation.
Are you a Law Professor?
It should be obvious to even to most rabid, dull witted Hilarybots that the meeting between the Attorney General and the former President was, at the very least, clearly improper and reeks of corruption and influence.

I think old Slick probably told Lynch what is going to happen to her if she makes the wrong move and then Hillary gets elected. You can bet Lynch needed some new underpants after that meeting.

Last edited:

Are you a Law Professor?

I think old Slick probably told Lynch what is going to happen to her if she makes the wrong move and then Hillary gets elected. You can be Lynch needed some new underpants after that meeting.

nope-----not lynch

Forum List

Back