Law Professor: Loretta Lynch did not violate legal ethics in meeting with Bill Clinton

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Regarding a recent airport meeting with Bill Clinton, Attorney General Loretta Lynch does not need to recuse herself from Hillary Clinton's email investigation, a law professor said:

From the standpoint of legal ethics, Lynch did nothing wrong, said New York University law school professor Stephen Gillers. Gillers said he didn't think the attorney general needed to recuse herself from overseeing the email probe. But Gillers took a sterner tone with Bill Clinton.

Bipartisan Disapproval Follows Bill Clinton's Meeting With Loretta Lynch

This represents a major blow to fake-scandal peddling right wing nuts and the minority of butt-hurt Bernie supporters who lost the primaries.

Regarding a recent airport meeting with Bill Clinton, Attorney General Loretta Lynch does not need to recuse herself from Hillary Clinton's email investigation, a law professor said:

From the standpoint of legal ethics, Lynch did nothing wrong, said New York University law school professor Stephen Gillers. Gillers said he didn't think the attorney general needed to recuse herself from overseeing the email probe. But Gillers took a sterner tone with Bill Clinton.

This represents a major blow to fake-scandal peddling right wing nuts and the minority of butt-hurt Bernie supporters who lost the primaries.

what was the "STERNER TONE"----with bill Clinton----in my view they are both responsible for that which BOTH DID

NPR, are kidding me. ROFLMAO

It still looks really freaking shady, but of course that only matters if the people involved have any scruples.

IMHO if mrs. clinton is not indicted, the 240 year experiment in a Democratic Republic is toast. Whenever the lies over rules the truth the country is doomed.

The Clinton's are so corrupt they no longer give a shit what anyone thinks about how they conduct themselves.
Don't be the least surprised when Hillary invites Lynch over for dinner a few times in the next month.
The MSM Hillary asslickers will do everything they can to hide the dinner meetings.
When the dinner meetings are made public Hillary will have her number one asslicker 'interview' her so she can bullshit her way out of another contemptible act that would have ended anyone else's political career.

--LOL

yeah sure

CNN.com - Scalia won't recuse himself from Cheney case - Mar 18, 2004

Enough said... This was worse by a long way...

Lynch was never going against the FBI recommendation, I don't know what anyone is thinking.. Clinton's defense in the email case would be so quick and simple that it will never be prosecuted..
'I did what the previous number of Secretary of States did and unlike them I kept the emails and passed them to the government. I would ask under FOI that I can see Colin's Powell's Emails, I would also like to see the 5 million emails that the Bush Administration had on there private server.
I would like to ask how much money was in spent on the other far more serious infractions compare to my oversight'

Considering this administration didn't go after Bush Administration staff for lying and getting US into a War killing hundreds of thousands dead and trillions wasted and then burying the emails about it, I don't think Clinton has much to worry about...

Forum List

Back