Law Professor: Loretta Lynch did not violate legal ethics in meeting with Bill Clinton

EXCLUSIVE: State Department Won’t Release Clinton Foundation Emails for 27 Months
Bill knew Lynch's plane was about to land. He instructed his staff to WAIT until Lynch's plane had landed. Bill then boarded Lynch's plane and the two of them had a 'private' conversation' lasting for thirty minutes.
Lynch claims they only talked about their families FOR THIRTY MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!
Ya fucking RIGHT!

Why does Lynch have a "plane" in the first place?

It's the 21st century, Caveman.

I thought we were worried about Global Warming. No commercial flight to Washington?

Regarding a recent airport meeting with Bill Clinton, Attorney General Loretta Lynch does not need to recuse herself from Hillary Clinton's email investigation, a law professor said:

From the standpoint of legal ethics, Lynch did nothing wrong, said New York University law school professor Stephen Gillers. Gillers said he didn't think the attorney general needed to recuse herself from overseeing the email probe. But Gillers took a sterner tone with Bill Clinton.

Bipartisan Disapproval Follows Bill Clinton's Meeting With Loretta Lynch

This represents a major blow to fake-scandal peddling right wing nuts and the minority of butt-hurt Bernie supporters who lost the primaries.
This never has really been about legalities, because Hillary has never been in real danger of indictment. She's too well insulated and knows where too many skeletons are buried. Politics, however, doesn't operate on legalities any more. It operates on perception. The perception is that this meeting was a really clumsy political move and just plain looks bad. That's all it takes. Why do you think Trump gets so much traction with the "Hillary is a liar" line? She is, but that's not the point. The point is that Trump lies as well, but he's successfully amplified the existing reality that she lies a lot, and that's what's sticking. This meeting will have the same effect, and Hillary sycophants (you know who you are) can flail all they want about legalities. It doesn't matter.

EXCLUSIVE: State Department Won’t Release Clinton Foundation Emails for 27 Months
Bill knew Lynch's plane was about to land. He instructed his staff to WAIT until Lynch's plane had landed. Bill then boarded Lynch's plane and the two of them had a 'private' conversation' lasting for thirty minutes.
Lynch claims they only talked about their families FOR THIRTY MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!
Ya fucking RIGHT!

Why does Lynch have a "plane" in the first place?

It's the 21st century, Caveman.

I thought we were worried about Global Warming. No commercial flight to Washington?
The global warming hoax is just a tax drain that applies to private taxpayers only.

When clinton does not wipe his ass, he does not get shit stains in his undies either.

This admin makes the Nixon, Haldeman, Ehrlichman bunch look like choir boys.

It doesn't come close to the Iran Contra pardons.

Nor the pardon of Marc Rich.

You're saying that pardon was worse than the pardoning of Richard Nixon? lol

Nixon was pardoned for any crimes he might have committed. Rich was pardoned for crimes he did commit.

"In 1983 Rich and partner Pincus Green were indicted on 65 criminal counts, including income tax evasion, wire fraud, racketeering, and trading with Iran during the oil embargo (at a time when Iranian revolutionaries were still holding American citizens hostage). The charges would have led to a sentence of more than 300 years in prison had Rich been convicted on all counts. The indictment was filed by then-U.S. Federal Prosecutor (and future mayor of New York City) Rudolph Giuliani. At the time it was the biggest tax evasion case in U.S. history."

In standard police practice, there comes a point where the target proves that they are going to be un-cooperative beyond the point of no return. At that point, you help them build their arrogance to towering levels. Because it makes it so much easier to cut them off at their knees. They say ever more incriminating things, make ever more arrogant statements, all in public record, and they dig a hole so deep the shovels of dirt start falling back in and burying them in the grave of their own making.

That point was when she laughed at the FBI question on NBC, the same network that took Guccifer leak and tried to warn her. They're going to roast her a spit for that. Alive.

Regarding a recent airport meeting with Bill Clinton, Attorney General Loretta Lynch does not need to recuse herself from Hillary Clinton's email investigation, a law professor said:

From the standpoint of legal ethics, Lynch did nothing wrong, said New York University law school professor Stephen Gillers. Gillers said he didn't think the attorney general needed to recuse herself from overseeing the email probe. But Gillers took a sterner tone with Bill Clinton.

This represents a major blow to fake-scandal peddling right wing nuts and the minority of butt-hurt Bernie supporters who lost the primaries.
This never has really been about legalities, because Hillary has never been in real danger of indictment. She's too well insulated and knows where too many skeletons are buried. Politics, however, doesn't operate on legalities any more. It operates on perception. The perception is that this meeting was a really clumsy political move and just plain looks bad. That's all it takes. Why do you think Trump gets so much traction with the "Hillary is a liar" line? She is, but that's not the point. The point is that Trump lies as well, but he's successfully amplified the existing reality that she lies a lot, and that's what's sticking. This meeting will have the same effect, and Hillary sycophants (you know who you are) can flail all they want about legalities. It doesn't matter.

the difference between Trump and Mrs. Tuzla lying is that Trump makes no bones about it, Mrs. Tuzla on the other hand seems to think people ought to think she is above all that. When in fact she is in the gutter with the rest of them.

Nixon was pardoned for any crimes he might have committed. Rich was pardoned for crimes he did commit.

"In 1983 Rich and partner Pincus Green were indicted on 65 criminal counts, including income tax evasion, wire fraud, racketeering, and trading with Iran during the oil embargo (at a time when Iranian revolutionaries were still holding American citizens hostage). The charges would have led to a sentence of more than 300 years in prison had Rich been convicted on all counts. The indictment was filed by then-U.S. Federal Prosecutor (and future mayor of New York City) Rudolph Giuliani. At the time it was the biggest tax evasion case in U.S. history."

The other big difference, Nixon was pardoned by an R, Rich by a D.

The Democrats always trot out liar A or B for this or that. This "law professor" is a big fan of Madeleine Allbright....

Wait....wut?

Let me get the score card out.

1. The Clintons did nothing wrong in real estate deals in Arkansas. Check.
2. The Clintons did nothing wrong in allegedly sexually assaulting multiple women over the years or having sex with interns and then perjuring themselves in a court of law over it by lying about it. Check.
3. Clintons did not wrong when they stole furniture from the White house when they left office because they cut a check for the goods. Check.
4. Clintons did nothing wrong by lying about Benghazi affair, nor did they do anything wrong by not sending troops in time to save them. Check.
5. Clintons did nothing wrong by sending unsecure e-mails against standing orders and then deleting them. Check.
6. Bill did nothing wrong by meeting with Loretta Lynch in private right before deciding the fate of his wife. Check.

Wait....wut?

Let me get the score card out.

1. The Clintons did nothing wrong in real estate deals in Arkansas. Check.
2. The Clintons did nothing wrong in allegedly sexually assaulting multiple women over the years or having sex with interns and then perjuring themselves in a court of law over it by lying about it. Check.
3. Clintons did not wrong when they stole furniture from the White house when they left office because they cut a check for the goods. Check.
4. Clintons did nothing wrong by lying about Benghazi affair, nor did they do anything wrong by not sending troops in time to save them. Check.
5. Clintons did nothing wrong by sending unsecure e-mails against standing orders and then deleting them. Check.
6. Bill did nothing wrong by meeting with Loretta Lynch in private right before deciding the fate of his wife. Check.

7. Clintons did nothing wrong by hiding the Rose Law Firm billing records until the stay of execution ran out. In spite of the fact that there were 15 conviction on 40 different crimes. Check.

FACT:
Anyone who believes Bill 'accidently' bumped into Lynch at the airport is a fucking idiot.
Bill's staff KNOWS! where every fucking 'player' in Washington is 24/7.
Bill NEVER just happens to do anything. Every breath he takes is thought out beforehand.
Here's the REAL truth:
I believe Lynch 100% that she and Bill only talked about golfing and family for 30 minutes.
Bill boarded Lynch's plane to basically state non-verbally: "I still draw a LOT of water in Washington as you are fully aware.
I still pull the strings at the DNC because I have every fucking big shot DEM donor on my Rolodex.
I'm the only person who can phone them and be immediately put through. They listen and do what I tell them.
I know and you know I know you have big plans for your future in Washington. I'm the man who can make those phone calls for you and I will because you are part of my 'inner-circle'. You are Hillary's and my friend and we both want to help you anyway we can.
Is there any lemonade on board dear?".
There was also an implicit threat: "Fuck with Hillary and you are shut out of Washington. Stay 100% loyal and you won't become someone who 'we' will destroy".
Anyone with a fucking brain knows all this.
Remember when the mobster in The Godfather was going to testify against the Godfather's mafia family? Remember on the day the mobster was about to start his testimony the mobster's brother turns up all the way from Sicily?
The brother never said a word. He just looked at his brother. The rat shut his mouth and the case fell apart.
Bill turns up and exchanges pleasantries with Lynch.
He didn't need to say a word about Hillary's case. Lynch heard all she needed to from Bill when he asked her about her golf game.

Accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt.

CNN.com - Scalia won't recuse himself from Cheney case - Mar 18, 2004

Enough said... This was worse by a long way...

Lynch was never going against the FBI recommendation, I don't know what anyone is thinking.. Clinton's defense in the email case would be so quick and simple that it will never be prosecuted..
'I did what the previous number of Secretary of States did and unlike them I kept the emails and passed them to the government. I would ask under FOI that I can see Colin's Powell's Emails, I would also like to see the 5 million emails that the Bush Administration had on there private server.
I would like to ask how much money was in spent on the other far more serious infractions compare to my oversight'

Considering this administration didn't go after Bush Administration staff for lying and getting US into a War killing hundreds of thousands dead and trillions wasted and then burying the emails about it, I don't think Clinton has much to worry about...
The Bush administration used the Government server. Powell and Rice DID NOT have their own PRIVATE SERVER you fucking moron! They had private Email accounts.
Hillary 'passed on' all her private emails directly to the dozens of hackers in Israel, China and Russia to name a few.
Hillary Clinton is going to be facing numerous felony charges recommended by the FBI soon.
Bill's little 'accidental' get to together with Lynch means nothing. She'll lose half her voting base whether Lynch goes ahead or not. If Lynch appears to be stone walling and dragging her feet Hillary will lose 80% of her DEM base.
Either way Hillary is fucked.

Hillary must actually love Bill, hard as it is to believe, but she's had other people rubbed out for lesser offenses. (-:

Forum List

Back