Law abiding chicago people have guns. Murder in Chicago down, law abiding don't cause murder...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The murder rate in chicago is down for the 1st quarter of the year.....by quite a bit....while Chicago citizens, law abiding Chicago citizens, own and now carry guns for self defense.

According to anti-gunners, this is not possible....despite being shown over and over that law abiding citizens carrying guns does not increase the gun murder rate, the anti-gunners still say guns cause crime...

This is wrong, not based in fact, truth, or reality....

The big part of the solution to stopping gun violence.....once you start focusing on actual criminals........? More cops, in neighborhoods where criminals shoot each other.....Chicago now has 1,000 more cops on the South and West sides.....where the shooting happens...

Chicago homicides down 30% for first quarter: police

The Chicago Police Department says the newest crime numbers released Monday confirm a trend that has been shaping up for several years.

Murders so far this year are down 30% from the same period a year ago. Over the past three years, murders have been cut by more than half.

Shootings were down 17%, and hit a 5-year low; they dropped 14% in the same quarter last year and 21% the year before.

----

Much of the credit goes to the city's campaign to put about 1,000 new officers on the streets.

About two-thirds of them now concentrate on South and West Side neighborhoods that were among the city's most dangerous.

I don't think I would go there with a machine gun.

I thought law abiding citizens couldn't get a gun in Chi??

They have the strictest gun laws in the country.

The ONLY people with guns in Chi are the gangbangers and criminals.

Have they changed the laws?? If so its about damned time.

Forum List

Back