Liberalism saving America from archery

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
The bureaucrats in Hicksville, NY have crushed another small business with over regulations. All in a days work.
Hicksville archery center closes after 13 years amid new code requirements
Popular archery center closes after 13 years

The C&B Archery owner said the costs of town code compliance were more than the company could afford.
$100k for paving, stripes, lights, and signs. And for what?

These people need ousted out of government. All of them. Then we can hold douchey Republican politicians feet to the fire if they do bad.

The bureaucrats in Hicksville, NY have crushed another small business with over regulations. All in a days work.

The C&B Archery owner said the costs of town code compliance were more than the company could afford.
They want them to have a paved parking lot with lights.

How horrible. Maybe if the idiots who own the place had done the necessary maintenance over the years they wouldn't be in a hole.

How horrible. Maybe if the idiots who own the place had done the necessary maintenance over the years they wouldn't be in a hole.
/——/ He said it was one citation after the other. Rather than chase him out of business, work with him. He wasn’t the owner, just leased the space. Let’s see you open a store and deal with it.

/——/ He said it was one citation after the other. Rather than chase him out of business, work with him. He wasn’t the owner, just leased the space. Let’s see you open a store and deal with it.
If he leases they are presenting the citations to the wrong party.

/——/ Wrong. The tenant must make the repairs and if they are fixed fixtures like the AC or paved parking lot, the landlord gets the improvement at no cost.

/——/ Wrong. The tenant must make the repairs and if they are fixed fixtures like the AC or paved parking lot, the landlord gets the improvement at no cost.

That's madness! It's not the tenant's property! They don't own it. It's up to the landlord to make sure that stuff's kept up. Believe me, I know, I've done it. Had to spend almost all my money on an AC before.

That's madness! It's not the tenant's property! They don't own it. It's up to the landlord to make sure that stuff's kept up. Believe me, I know, I've done it. Had to spend almost all my money on an AC before.
/----/ There is no one size fits all. It depends on the lease. I worked for a sign company and the AC unit went out. The tenant had to come up with the money to repair it. To do so he had to fire two employees to save the money.

Know Who Owns Your Leasehold Improvements? Learn the Accounting and Tax Implications | Bader Martin

/----/ There is no one size fits all. It depends on the lease. I worked for a sign company and the AC unit went out. The tenant had to come up with the money to repair it. To do so he had to fire two employees to save the money.

Know Who Owns Your Leasehold Improvements? Learn the Accounting and Tax Implications | Bader Martin

That's some creative lease writing there. I'm from the old school, I guess.

That's some shifty shit I would not consider.

Daphuck does this thread have to do with "Liberalism"?

Because, to the deranged conservative brain, anything that pisses them off (they are such SNOWFLAKES!) "MUST BE LIBERALS!"....

if it is raining....LIBERALS!

snowing.....LIBERALS.....

did their team lose?.....LIBERALS!

they can't beat their wives anymore??!?!?! FKN LIBERALS!

Because, to the deranged conservative brain, anything that pisses them off (they are such SNOWFLAKES!) "MUST BE LIBERALS!"....

/---/ In this case, Hicksville NY is overrun with liberals.

/---/ In this case, Hicksville NY is overrun with liberals.

goebbels.png

/----/ Well a tenant renting an apartment paints the kitchen or puts up wallpaper - can't take the improvements with him. I rented one place and the landlord paid for the paint and I did the work - fair deal. But the built-in wall AC was busted and he said if I want to replace it, I'd have to pay for it and could not take it with me if I moved. I bough a cheap window unit and that he said I could take with me.

Not in my experience. And I've signed many commercial leases.

Forum List

Back