Latest Resistance Tactic: Town Halls!

I know what racketeering means. What part of protesting is dishonest or fraudulent? Like I said before, if you can prove violence is planned, that's already illegal. If you can't the bill is unconstitutional.

Nothing wrong with protesting unless it's a racket.

Protesting is getting people's attention to let them know about your cause. It's about starting debate and discussion in hopes of getting people to join them.

What we are seeing is a clear attempt to shut down conversation and debate. They want their views out there and no one else's. Any opposing views are shouted down. And the riots on the street are designed to scare people into going along.

So you think the increase in people opposing Trump is because protesters scared them into opposing him? They are afraid the protesters will hurt them if they don't show up and march in the next one? That's funny.

I know what racketeering means. What part of protesting is dishonest or fraudulent? Like I said before, if you can prove violence is planned, that's already illegal. If you can't the bill is unconstitutional.

Nothing wrong with protesting unless it's a racket.

Protesting is getting people's attention to let them know about your cause. It's about starting debate and discussion in hopes of getting people to join them.

What we are seeing is a clear attempt to shut down conversation and debate. They want their views out there and no one else's. Any opposing views are shouted down. And the riots on the street are designed to scare people into going along.

Correct... it's textbook racketeering.

It's no different than when The Mob shook down businesses in the old days for "protection" which they called "insurance." And the Trump Justice Department needs to shut this shit down. Let's get to the bottom of the sources who are funding this stuff and seize some assets. Then, if Americans want to generically go out there and protest, that's fine... that's what's supposed to happen in a free republic. What's happening now is un-American.

The mob was taking money from businesses. You say Soros is giving money to protesters. Even if Soros was, it still wouldn't be the same thing. Who is being abused, or forced to do something they don't want to do?

The mob was taking money from businesses. You say Soros is giving money to protesters. Even if Soros was, it still wouldn't be the same thing. Who is being abused, or forced to do something they don't want to do?

And the businesses were willing to pay the money because it was preferable to having their business destroyed by fire. It was a racket.

This is a racket too. The so-called "protesters" are being paid to intimidate and antagonize. It's a business that would not exist without the racket. RICO 101.

Not yet. It is making him pout like a little girl though.

Nah... did you not hear his CPAC speech? He's wailing on your asses!

No. He's pandering to his crowd, just like he did during his campaign.

But you claimed he is pouting. He is not pouting.... he's addressing CPAC where he didn't even speak last year! Are you getting that? He is addressing a crowd who would have booed him off the stage last year.... and they are cheering wildly!

Your goosed are cooked... you're fucked!

And the businesses were willing to pay the money because it was preferable to having their business destroyed by fire. It was a racket.

This is a racket too. The so-called "protesters" are being paid to intimidate and antagonize. It's a business that would not exist without the racket. RICO 101.

Ok So who is having to pay so nothing bad happens to them?

Nah... did you not hear his CPAC speech? He's wailing on your asses!

No. He's pandering to his crowd, just like he did during his campaign.

But you claimed he is pouting. He is not pouting.... he's addressing CPAC where he didn't even speak last year! Are you getting that? He is addressing a crowd who would have booed him off the stage last year.... and they are cheering wildly!

Your goosed are cooked... you're fucked!

So the brain dead supporters decided they liked his goofy talk. Big deal. That was a pretty big crowd, but not as big as the crowds that are protesting is ass. Millions from all around the world at one time protested him being inaugurated. His pretty big crowd wasn't that big.

So the brain dead supporters decided they liked his goofy talk. Big deal. That was a pretty big crowd, but not as big as the crowds that are protesting is ass. Millions from all around the world at one time protested him being inaugurated. His pretty big crowd wasn't that big.

Most of the protesters are being paid... we know that for a fact now. It's proven. I've posted the evidence. The jig is up... you've been found out. Project Veritas is exposing your willingly complicit media acting as your PR firm... that's out there now. We already know how deeply corrupt the inner-workings of the DNC are. You have no message or vision for the future... nothing but this loud obnoxious whining and ranting over Trump!

Meanwhile... Trump is out there expanding the fuck out of his base! Taking great pleasure in kicking the shit out you pussies and tweaking you into yet another triggered meltdown. Leaving you whimpering and running to find some bogus rigged poll to shove in our faces so you can continue living in denial of the ass kicking you're taking. It's breathtaking.

Ok So who is having to pay so nothing bad happens to them?

Well you're hoping the politicians you're trying to influence.

Well duh!!! Of course we want that clown to change what he is doing. That's why we are protesting. Protesting is neither immoral, illegal, nor fattening, and he better get used to it, because it's far from over. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it illegal or wrong.

Well duh!!! Of course we want that clown to change what he is doing. That's why we are protesting. Protesting is neither immoral, illegal, nor fattening, and he better get used to it, because it's far from over. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it illegal or wrong.

Well, no, MOST of the protesters are doing it for $15 an hour unless they're really stupid. And racketeering IS illegal and can be dealt with. No one has to "get used to that" and we're not going to.

Most of the protesters are being paid... we know that for a fact now. It's proven. I've posted the evidence. The jig is up... you've been found out. Project Veritas is exposing your willingly complicit media acting as your PR firm... that's out there now. We already know how deeply corrupt the inner-workings of the DNC are. You have no message or vision for the future... nothing but this loud obnoxious whining and ranting over Trump!

Meanwhile... Trump is out there expanding the fuck out of his base! Taking great pleasure in kicking the shit out you pussies and tweaking you into yet another triggered meltdown. Leaving you whimpering and running to find some bogus rigged poll to shove in our faces so you can continue living in denial of the ass kicking you're taking. It's breathtaking.

You posted 3 or 4 adds in some paper. There have been millions of protesters. If you are going to keep making that stupid claim you need to post some legitimate proof or STFU

Well, no, MOST of the protesters are doing it for $15 an hour unless they're really stupid. And racketeering IS illegal and can be dealt with. No one has to "get used to that" and we're not going to.

Damn you'r just being intentionally dense. Come up with proof that at least half of the millions of protesters are paid 15 per hour to protest, or STFU.

You posted 3 or 4 adds in some paper. There have been millions of protesters. If you are going to keep making that stupid claim you need to post some legitimate proof or STFU

No, I posted 4 ads from online in different parts of the country. You can Google it and find hundreds of them. This is going on all over the country. Like I said, if you're out there in the streets protesting and you're not getting your $15 an hour, you're a fucking retarded idiot. Surely someone has clued you in that you can get paid... and yet, you're doing it for free? How much more of a moron do you have to be? Seriously?

No, I posted 4 ads from online in different parts of the country. You can Google it and find hundreds of them. This is going on all over the country. Like I said, if you're out there in the streets protesting and you're not getting your $15 an hour, you're a fucking retarded idiot. Surely someone has clued you in that you can get paid... and yet, you're doing it for free? How much more of a moron do you have to be? Seriously?

Well, that's nice. Look at it this way. If that many people are getting paid that much to protest that glob of orange puss, then Trump is at least helping to produce some jobs.

22 thousand of us in Houston a few weeks ago. My goal is to stop Trump. If it makes you less afraid to think I'm getting paid then do what you will. I have no need or desire to convince you of anything.

Stop Trump? Did it work?

You're pouting pretty good right now. Trump was on top of his game at CPAC. Projection fail.

No. We've all heard him pander to his base before.
It's what every politician does, it's how they get elected in the first place. It's news only to the libtard.

Your postings are not proof of anything. They are James O'Keefe styled fraudulent plants for all anyone knows.

Fake News.

Your postings are not proof of anything. They are James O'Keefe styled fraudulent plants for all anyone knows.

Fake News.
I like how O'Keefe simply records truth for all to interpret on their own....and how fascist liberals declare the recorded spoken work fake because how democrats act scares the hell out of them.....

Fake News.
I like how O'Keefe simply records truth for all to interpret on their own....and how fascist liberals declare the recorded spoken work fake because how democrats act scares the hell out of them.....
His fraudulent videos are called fraudulent because he edits them and refuses to allow inspection of the raw footage. Only douche bag suckers like you fall for his nonsense scams.

Fake News.
His fraudulent videos are called fraudulent because he edits them and refuses to allow inspection of the raw footage. Only douche bag suckers like you fall for his nonsense scams.
Yes, recording of fascist democrats speaking are fraudulent in your world....thus our desire to record you and let the world see you.....

Fake News.
Yes, recording of fascist democrats speaking are fraudulent in your world....thus our desire to record you and let the world see you.....
You deny that scum bag edits his videos and refuses to let anyone see the raw footage?
BTW, I'll ask you again to define fascism in your own words. I have asked you many times and you always fail to respond. I am pretty sure that you haven't really got a clue about what it means. Your inability to define it in your own words is probably a certainty. No illustrations or memes allowed. You have to use your own words.

Forum List

Back