Latest Resistance Tactic: Town Halls!

The Trump problem does exist,even if we wish he didn't. If you're looking for a problem that doesn't exist, you should look into in person voter fraud. Now, there is a problem that doesn't exist.

Impeachment is the way to solve that problem if you think it's a problem. Protesting doesn't solve the problem of a president you don't like. Paying "protesters" is a racket because the protesters wouldn't exist without the racket. I'm sorry you don't understand RICO laws.

The fool that's head of the NRA said they're all being paid $1500. a week. I guess he figures that sounds like a lot to his not so bright followers.

Get-paid-fighting-against-Trump_1024x1024.jpg

stop-trump-ad.jpg

paid.jpg

Assange.jpg

The Trump problem does exist,even if we wish he didn't. If you're looking for a problem that doesn't exist, you should look into in person voter fraud. Now, there is a problem that doesn't exist.

Impeachment is the way to solve that problem if you think it's a problem. Protesting doesn't solve the problem of a president you don't like. Paying "protesters" is a racket because the protesters wouldn't exist without the racket. I'm sorry you don't understand RICO laws.

That's just funny. You don't think people would protest trump and what he is doing without being paid? I know you have been told everyone is being paid, but it's just another lie that you chose to believe.

That's just funny. You don't think people would protest trump and what he is doing without being paid? I know you have been told everyone is being paid, but it's just another lie that you chose to believe.

It doesn't matter what I think, what matters is what is happening in reality. It's not a lie, I just posted 4 ads and there are dozens more, Google it.

It doesn't matter what I think, what matters is what is happening in reality. It's not a lie, I just posted 4 ads and there are dozens more, Google it.

Millions of people have been in the street. You really think they are all receiving 12 to 15 dollars per hour? You're dumber than I thought.

Millions of people have been in the street. You really think they are all receiving 12 to 15 dollars per hour? You're dumber than I thought.

Well I'd be kinda pissed if I was out there protesting and found out the guy next to me was getting $15/hr. to be there, wouldn't you? If he said.... "yeah man, the ads are all over the internet, you can make $1500 a week doing this, you didn't know about it?" ....I think I'd feel pretty dumb. :banghead:

Well I'd be kinda pissed if I was out there protesting and found out the guy next to me was getting $15/hr. to be there, wouldn't you? If he said.... "yeah man, the ads are all over the internet, you can make $1500 a week doing this, you didn't know about it?" ....I think I'd feel pretty dumb. :banghead:

I"m sure you feel dumb about a lot of things, but I don't have a problem with organizers getting a few bucks. I even drop a little in the pot every so often, If you think All those that just show up to protest are paid, you're nuts.

I"m sure you feel dumb about a lot of things, but I don't have a problem with organizers getting a few bucks. I even drop a little in the pot every so often, If you think All those that just show up to protest are paid, you're nuts.

Again... You can protest for free or protest and get paid? What does the smart person do? What does the dumb person do? It's not that hard Bulldoggie.

Again... You can protest for free or protest and get paid? What does the smart person do? What does the dumb person do? It's not that hard Bulldoggie.

22 thousand of us in Houston a few weeks ago. My goal is to stop Trump. If it makes you less afraid to think I'm getting paid then do what you will. I have no need or desire to convince you of anything.

22 thousand of us in Houston a few weeks ago. My goal is to stop Trump. If it makes you less afraid to think I'm getting paid then do what you will. I have no need or desire to convince you of anything.
The democrat Nazi Soros is proud of you......

The tea party was astroturfed as fuck. And it backfired on the GOP establishment when a lunatic took every stance the tea party had, took them to their most extreme, and managed to win the primaries with a plurality.

And then became President......you mean that kind of backfiring? where we now have a chance to build the wall.....end obamacare, and save the 2nd Amendment...you mean backfiring like that....moron?

One of the dumbest bills ever written. Protesting is a constitutional right that won;t be stopped. If you can prove someone planned violence, that's already illegal. That bill is Louie Gohmert quality stupid.

We already have evidence......that shows the Democrat National Committee and the hilary campaign...as well as a connection to obama....and that People for the American Way, controlled by bob craemer and scot foval sent in paid union thugs and other goons to actually incite violence and shut down Trump rallies....

Stop Trump? Did it work?

Stop Trump? Did it work?

At CPAC, Trump reaffirmed the wall, repealing and replacing obamacare......is that "working" in his way of thinking....? I think not.....

They might want to add to the law regarding those paying for boycotts of companies as well as protest-riots in order to destabilize & manipulate markets or specific stocks and currencies they are trading or handling in hedge funds, personal funds and such.
It's to coincidental Soros who manages money financed the Greek riots that crashed the markets and seems to seek similar strategy at a peek market during the extreme low Vix. Market Manipulation as a motive?

The tea party was astroturfed as fuck. And it backfired on the GOP establishment when a lunatic took every stance the tea party had, took them to their most extreme, and managed to win the primaries with a plurality.

And then became President......you mean that kind of backfiring? where we now have a chance to build the wall.....end obamacare, and save the 2nd Amendment...you mean backfiring like that....moron?
Boehner said the repubs never had a plan for healthcare.

Yes...that is why the establishment Presidential Candidates were beaten by Trump...easily........unlike the democrats, who will vote for any democrat with a pulse simply because they want to accumulate power....conservatives actually want politicians to do what they say.....

And so far...Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do....

That's why we got rid of Boehner......do pay attention.....

That's why we got rid of Boehner......do pay attention.....

The left still doesn't get it.....Jeb spent 140 million dollars to get 6 votes during the primaries? Because conservatives understood he was a wimp Rino who had no plans on taking on the U.S. government, the establishment republicans and the democrats.......

That is why Trump won the primary........

This is also why no one cared when Trump attacked John McCain....

The left was amazed that Trump wasn't destroyed when he attacked john mccain during the primary. They thought Trump was over, right then and there for attacking a military veteran and hero.

As Rush pointed out......the left didnt' understand....Conservatives can't stand john mccain.....he is a guy who had a natural support base among conservative republicans...who honored his service as a pilot and P.O.W........and then, he took every fucking opportunity to attack and make fun of conservatives...and sided with the democrats at every opportunity against the very conservatives who were the most likely to actually support him in an election for President....

john mccain was a major asshole to conservatives.......just because he was an asshole......and he paid the price....and Trump was elected...

Forum List

Back