Latest Resistance Tactic: Town Halls!

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
So the snowflakes have now orchestrated a new direction for their resistance movement. They claim this is the Democratic Tea Party. Taking a page from the playbook of the right, they believe this new movement will propel them to major mid-term victories like it did for the GOP's Tea Party movement.

All across America, Republican representatives are being confronted at town hall meetings by angry protesting snowflakes. They have it all well-planned, they don't go as a group or sit together, they try and make it appear they are just generic constituents there to voice their concerns. But the "concerns" are typically the same anti-Trump rants we've heard since the election. They are generally accompanied by the media who they have conveniently arranged to be there and it's all about political theatrics as opposed to actual discourse.

They want to simply be ungovernable. They are not interested in a dialogue. What's more, they actually think this is a winning idea because they believe it's what the Tea Party Movement did.

WRONG...
it's not.

The GOP's Tea Party was quite different. Unlike the often paid protesters on the left, the Tea Party was truly a grass roots movement. They attended town hall meetings of Republicans to express their disappointment in their representatives not doing what they campaigned on. If the left were truly like the Tea Party they would be attending DEMOCRAT town halls, demanding their Democrat leaders present some ideas for addressing blue collar working class Americans again. That would be "like the Tea Party." This is simply political grandstanding for the cameras.

Now the left is very good at political theater. It remains to be seen how effective this latest strategy will be but my guess is, it's not going to provide the desired results. Some of these politicians they are targeting just won elections or re-election and their records and positions were very clear to the voters. And the voters spoke. Clearly, this is designed to make it appear the average voter is upset with the Trump agenda. The media is complicit in promoting this narrative.

The problem is, they have no real message. They don't really have a plan to present to the voters, it's just this angry and hateful venting over their loss in the 2016 elections. That will never change the minds of any voters. In order to prevail in the mid-terms, they are going to need to do some work on messaging. The task ahead of them is monumental to say the least. They will have to defend some 23 Senate seats, many in districts Trump won. They only have 8 Republican seats they can hope to flip, and most of them are solid Republican seats.

In the House, all seats are up for grabs but again, the Democrats are going to have to pull of a fairly significant windfall to swing the House. It has been done before but not without a solid message to sell the voters. "Not My President" is not a solid message. They, along with the media, can continue to smear and denigrate Trump but without a clear message they are engaging in a futile campaign. It never has worked before and it won't work this time.

This is NOT the Democrat's Tea Party... it's another great big FAIL!

Last edited:
upload_2017-2-24_15-19-26.jpeg

Progressives will never learn.

With any luck this will backfire on them again next election.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The tea party was astroturfed as fuck. And it backfired on the GOP establishment when a lunatic took every stance the tea party had, took them to their most extreme, and managed to win the primaries with a plurality.

Yeah, all those independent regressives decide to go to a meeting and on the way they just happened to stop by a print shop and have a sign made that matches all those other independent souls. ROFLMFAO

You really are a fool aren't you.

So the snowflakes have now orchestrated a new direction for their resistance movement. They claim this is the Democratic Tea Party. Taking a page from the playbook of the right, they believe this new movement will propel them to major mid-term victories like it did for the GOP's Tea Party movement.

All across America, Republican representatives are being confronted at town hall meetings by angry protesting snowflakes. They have it all well-planned, they don't go as a group or sit together, they try and make it appear they are just generic constituents there to voice their concerns. But the "concerns" are typically the same anti-Trump rants we've heard since the election. They are generally accompanied by the media who they have conveniently arranged to be there and it's all about political theatrics as opposed to actual discourse.

They want to simply be ungovernable. They are not interested in a dialogue. What's more, they actually think this is a winning idea because they believe it's what the Tea Party Movement did.

WRONG...
it's not.

The GOP's Tea Party was quite different. Unlike the often paid protesters on the left, the Tea Party was truly a grass roots movement. They attended town hall meetings of Republicans to express their disappointment in their representatives not doing what they campaigned on. If the left were truly like the Tea Party they would be attending DEMOCRAT town halls, demanding their Democrat leaders present some ideas for addressing blue collar working class Americans again. That would be "like the Tea Party." This is simply political grandstanding for the cameras.

Now the left is very good at political theater. It remains to be seen how effective this latest strategy will be but my guess is, it's not going to provide the desired results. Some of these politicians they are targeting just won elections or re-election and their records and positions were very clear to the voters. And the voters spoke. Clearly, this is designed to make it appear the average voter is upset with the Trump agenda. The media is complicit in promoting this narrative.

The problem is, they have no real message. They don't really have a plan to present to the voters, it's just this angry and hateful venting over their loss in the 2016 elections. That will never change the minds of any voters. In order to prevail in the mid-terms, they are going to need to do some work on messaging. The task ahead of them is monumental to say the least. They will have to defend some 23 Senate seats, many in districts Trump won. They only have 8 Republican seats they can hope to flip, and most of them are solid Republican seats.

In the House, all seats are up for grabs but again, the Democrats are going to have to pull of a fairly significant windfall to swing the House. It has been done before but not without a solid message to sell the voters. "Not My President" is not a solid message. They, along with the media, can continue to smear and denigrate Trump but without a clear message they are engaging in a futile campaign. It never has worked before and it won't work this time.

They are organizing through social media like Meetup.com which sports a phoney tolerance claimed meetup group in every city called #Resist.
I URGE everyone who realizes the group is a right arm of the Obama agitator OFA group to protest Meetup.com for becoming political and supporting this terrorist tactics organization.
IF YOU HAVE AN ACCT PLACE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR PROFILE WITH A HUMOROUS PIC AND JOIN ALL THE GROUPS you can in all the towns you can
(just simply by pressing a join button).

here's what fits the limited space:

Stop funding Meetup.
Meetup's #RESIST group email claims equality, but places their intolerant views above ours, disrespecting our equal rights & vote. It is a radical left online agitator (treasonous) tool of the OFA
using terrorizing tactics.

Then; Flood Meetup.com with complaints that they are financialy and lawfully responsible for what these terrorist treasonous groups organize to do since they created the willing platform for the illegal coup attempt.
Site law examples if you know them.
Email their sponsors and actively combat this intolerance masked as inclusive gatherings.

WRONG...
it's not.

They are organizing through social media like Meetup.com which sports a phoney tolerance claimed meetup group in every city called #Resist.
I URGE everyone who realizes the group is a right arm of the Obama agitator OFA group to protest Meetup.com for becoming political and supporting this terrorist tactics organization.
IF YOU HAVE AN ACCT PLACE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR PROFILE WITH A HUMOROUS PIC AND JOIN ALL THE GROUPS you can in all the towns you can
(just simply by pressing a join button).

here's what fits the limited space:

Stop funding Meetup.
Meetup's #RESIST group email claims equality, but places their intolerant views above ours, disrespecting our equal rights & vote. It is a radical left online agitator (treasonous) tool of the OFA
using terrorizing tactics.

Then; Flood Meetup.com with complaints that they are financialy and lawfully responsible for what these terrorist treasonous groups organize to do since they created the willing platform for the illegal coup attempt.
Site law examples if you know them.
Email their sponsors and actively combat this intolerance masked as inclusive gatherings.

I heard today (haven't verified) the Arizona AG is going to charge these groups soliciting "protesters for pay" with racketeering.

One of the dumbest bills ever written. Protesting is a constitutional right that won;t be stopped. If you can prove someone planned violence, that's already illegal. That bill is Louie Gohmert quality stupid.

One of the dumbest bills ever written. Protesting is a constitutional right that won;t be stopped. If you can prove someone planned violence, that's already illegal. That bill is Louie Gohmert quality stupid.

I think you may need to go look up the meaning of "racketeering" before you make more of a fool of yourself.

I think you may need to go look up the meaning of "racketeering" before you make more of a fool of yourself.

I know what racketeering means. What part of protesting is dishonest or fraudulent? Like I said before, if you can prove violence is planned, that's already illegal. If you can't the bill is unconstitutional.

I know what racketeering means. What part of protesting is dishonest or fraudulent? Like I said before, if you can prove violence is planned, that's already illegal. If you can't the bill is unconstitutional.

Nothing wrong with protesting unless it's a racket.

So how is planning a protest a racket?

The fool that's head of the NRA said they're all being paid $1500. a week. I guess he figures that sounds like a lot to his not so bright followers.

Well when you have a business set up paying people to protest, that's a racket.

A racket is a service that is fraudulently offered to solve a problem, such as for a problem that does not exist, that will not be put into effect, or that would not otherwise exist if the racket did not exist.

Well when you have a business set up paying people to protest, that's a racket.

A racket is a service that is fraudulently offered to solve a problem, such as for a problem that does not exist, that will not be put into effect, or that would not otherwise exist if the racket did not exist.

The Trump problem does exist,even if we wish he didn't. If you're looking for a problem that doesn't exist, you should look into in person voter fraud. Now, there is a problem that doesn't exist.

New Topics

Forum List

Back