Latest polls from virginia

TRump losing against every Democratic candidate.

View attachment 308633
RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest Polls

Well that does it and Trump should just pack it in and declare Bernie Sanders the future dictator of Amerika then!

I mean we all know how correct those polls were in 2016...
TRump losing against every Democratic candidate.

View attachment 308633
RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest Polls
Calling and polling the particularly uninterested, unmotivated, non-tuned in young folks up, to ask them who they would like to be crown as their prez? That is one thing.

Actually expecting them to be registered, know where their polling place is, be motivated enough to go out and vote, while interfering with, and possibly giving up a night at the club or pub, to be involved in politics?

:71:

. . . meh, that's something entirely different. You can't even get them to give mom a call, or visit their own grandma.

Soooo, good luck with that.

The only polls that matter Crep. . . are the exit polls.

This will all hinge on turn out, and from what I am seeing? The Democrats DO NOT have folks giving a damn this time around.

Keep on dreamin'

iu
You'll notice I didn't declare victory or start crowing that "tRump is done" like the tRumplings here often do when they find a poll they like. I am well aware of the capriciousness of polling.

I'm simply pointing out that in this state, in this poll, from this polling place, tRump loses to every single Democratic candidate.

Nothing more, nothing less.

So get over it.

Well I'm betting you can guess where to stick that.

What the Public is seeing right now is a one-sided view of the political spectrum. The various Democrats come out with one idiotic policy initiative after another, and the Left-wing Media congratulate them for their wisdom and foresight. Aside from FOx News,which few Democrats watch, there is no counter-point.

But during the General Election campaign, each of these idiotic proposals will be laid bare for the foolishness that they are, and the candidate - whoever it is - will be left holding an empty sack of Christmas goodies.

A few examples:
  • A ban on "fracking," which alone will cost the Democrat the States of Pennsylvania, Colorado, Oklahoma, and others,
  • Medicare for All, with no clue as to how to fund it, or what to do with the TWO MILLION health insurance workers who will lose their jobs,
  • The Green New Deal - which no rational person supports,
  • "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" (legalization of illegals), which a strong majority of Americans opposes,
  • Free college for all, which is not only unconstitutional, but un-fundable,
  • Student loan forgiveness, which is violently opposed by the 60% of Americans who never went to college (as well as those who have faithfully re-paid their own loans).
I personally think that Bernie Sanders should immediately be declared the Democrat nominee, by acclamation. A majority of Democrats clearly want him, and ALL Republicans want him. That should be sufficient.

Forum List

Back