Latest polls from virginia

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
TRump losing against every Democratic candidate.

Screenshot_20200224-202548.png

RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest Polls

Polls are always wrong and I'm beginning to think it's journalistic malpractice to report a poll's results.

Northern Virginia has a high concentration of liberals because it's close to Washington DC.

Many liberals live in Virginia and commute to DC for their job. (most are from other states)

The rest of Virginia is rural, conservative, and 2nd Amendment Trump country.

But the polls are taken in liberal Northern Virginia, and the rest of the state is ignored. ... :cool:

Last edited:

View attachment 308633
Calling and polling the particularly uninterested, unmotivated, non-tuned in young folks up, to ask them who they would like to be crown as their prez? That is one thing.

Actually expecting them to be registered, know where their polling place is, be motivated enough to go out and vote, while interfering with, and possibly giving up a night at the club or pub, to be involved in politics?

:71:

. . . meh, that's something entirely different. You can't even get them to give mom a call, or visit their own grandma.

Soooo, good luck with that.

The only polls that matter Crep. . . are the exit polls.

This will all hinge on turn out, and from what I am seeing? The Democrats DO NOT have folks giving a damn this time around.

Keep on dreamin'

iu

View attachment 308633

Well that does it and Trump should just pack it in and declare Bernie Sanders the future dictator of Amerika then!

I mean we all know how correct those polls were in 2016...

View attachment 308633
Calling and polling the particularly uninterested, unmotivated, non-tuned in young folks up, to ask them who they would like to be crown as their prez? That is one thing.

Actually expecting them to be registered, know where their polling place is, be motivated enough to go out and vote, while interfering with, and possibly giving up a night at the club or pub, to be involved in politics?

. . . meh, that's something entirely different. You can't even get them to give mom a call, or visit their own grandma.

This will all hinge on turn out, and from what I am seeing? The Democrats DO NOT have folks giving a damn this time around.

Keep on dreamin'

iu
You'll notice I didn't declare victory or start crowing that "tRump is done" like the tRumplings here often do when they find a poll they like. I am well aware of the capriciousness of polling.

I'm simply pointing out that in this state, in this poll, from this polling place, tRump loses to every single Democratic candidate.

Nothing more, nothing less.

So get over it.

View attachment 308633

Well that does it and Trump should just pack it in and declare Bernie Sanders the future dictator of Amerika then!

I mean we all know how correct those polls were in 2016...

View attachment 308633

Keep on dreamin'

iu
You'll notice I didn't declare victory or start crowing that "tRump is done" like the tRumplings here often do when they find a poll they like. I am well aware of the capriciousness of polling.

I'm simply pointing out that in this state, in this poll, from this polling place, tRump loses to every single Democratic candidate.

Nothing more, nothing less.

So get over it.

The most interesting thing about these polls is that they prove once again that Bernie is the best DNC choice to beat Trump.
If the DNC throws Bernie again, then they are finished.
There are a number of 3rd parties being suggested.

New Topics

Forum List

Back