Latest Poll Numbers

The missing 7% in each? Undecideds usually swing to the challenger according to Dick Morris.
The October surprise might be the nuking of Iran?
Or the arrests of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan? DOJ agents were rumored to be present aiding and abetting the Occupy Tampa folks during the RNC.

The missing 7% in each? Undecideds usually swing to the challenger according to Dick Morris.
Or the arrests of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan? DOJ agents were rumored to be present aiding and abetting the Occupy Tampa folks during the RNC.

Best phrase EVER!

6obe.jpg

Sanity could be what the Screen name is referring to...

Romney seems to think he can win over somebody by saber rattling at Iran.

Yeah, he has to, to keep the armchair generals happy. What would he do in office regarding Iran? Who freakin' knows.

Isn't that kinda the point? Can he be pinned down on ANY single policy?

I have no freakin' idea what Romney would do in any given situation. Unfortunately, I had the same impression of Obama. His was a Cult of Personality campaign.

This country needs a leader (actually several) who can actually lead by building real consensus. I see absolutely no one even trying that right now, and I see no one on the horizon.

Clock is ticking.

Yeah, he has to, to keep the armchair generals happy. What would he do in office regarding Iran? Who freakin' knows.

Isn't that kinda the point? Can he be pinned down on ANY single policy?

I have no freakin' idea what Romney would do in any given situation. Unfortunately, I had the same impression of Obama. His was a Cult of Personality campaign.

This country needs a leader (actually several) who can actually lead by building real consensus. I see absolutely no one even trying that right now, and I see no one on the horizon.

Clock is ticking.

But you cannot say NOW that you don't know what "candidate" Obama will do. He has been President for over 3 1/2 years. You know his policy positions. He must have made some campaign promises because Politifact has been keeping a scorecard of the ones he's kept or broken...and it isn't horrible.

The Obameter Scorecard
Promise Kept 190 (37%)
Compromise 72 (14%)
Promise Broken 83 (16%)
Stalled 49 (10%)
In the Works 112 (22%)
Not yet rated 2 (0%)

Obama Meter

I wonder how many of the promises he's broken were because he didn't want to do them? He has been up against the most obstructionist Congress in recent history.

chart-filibuster-maddow.jpg

But on many levels I agree with you, he and the Democratic party haven't fought hard enough against the obstructionism, but what was he to do when;

1. He never had the mythical "Super Majority" the right wing claims he had.

2. From the moment he took office, the Republican party proclaimed that no matter what the President proposed, they were unified in opposing it.

3. The Republican party showed itself willing to default on the Full Faith and Credit of the United States of America in order to make "Barack Obama a one-term President"

Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem.

Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem.

I would definitely say that the absolutism demonstrated by the GOP since the advent of the Tea Party is the primary reason for the paralysis that is killing us. Not the only reason, but the biggest.

But as far as "the problem" goes, I think there is a bigger picture. And that's the narcissistic partisan behavior by so many on both ends of the spectrum. Politicians, "pundits", "leaders", "journalists", and regular old plain folk.

To me, THAT'S "the problem", because everything that is sinking us is flowing from that.

Rasmussen: Romney 47% obama 44%...

Gallup: Romney 47% obama 46%...

It cracks me up when the lib posters mock Romney's numbers. Their messiah is still only running neck and neck in the polls and can't pull out in front despite all the circle jerking media hype Obama still gets in the press.

Obama can't even pull out in front with all the shit they've slung at Romney and Ryan in negative ads.

:lol:

But here they are in this thread being snide and smarmy about Romney's poll numbers.

Forum List

Back