Political Polls Matter

• Total voters
sorry, the left wing Boston Herald:
Obama holds ‘significant lead’ over Romney in new national poll
By Paul West / Tribune Washington Bureau
Friday, July 13, 2012 - Added 1 day ago

Pew Research Center :lol:

---

Obama Holds Lead; Romney Trails on Most Issues | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Released: July 12, 2012
Obama Holds Lead; Romney Trails on Most Issues
Record Negatives for Supreme Court Driven by GOP Discontent

pollgraph1.png

hope the top two numbers switch around...

I know you are not stupid so I assume you're being a dick.

the poll was conducted from june 28 to july 9th. Its in the link dummy.

I asked to see the poll so I could see the sampling breakdown....which you see below;

7-12-12-21.png

notice anything peculiar?

what Dante posted:
WASHINGTON - With the election still four months away, President Barack Obama holds "a significant lead" over Republican challenger Mitt Romney, according to a new Pew Research Center poll released Thursday. - Obama holds ‘significant lead’ over Romney in new national poll - BostonHerald.com

and put up a poll:
Poll Options
Political Polls Matter

I agree
I disagree
I agree when my side is ahead
I disagree when my side is behind

----

you Trajan, entered the thead with this:

a) the poll is from july 9th, b) there is no link to the poll, can you link to it please?

and-
Rasmussen Tracking 7/11 - 7/13 1500 LV 3.0 46 45 Obama +1
Gallup Tracking 7/7 - 7/13 3050 RV 2.0 46 46 Tie

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

---
A Boston Herald story. Most stories about polls have the links to the poll.

An Dante took no position on Romney versus Obama. Dante did want to highlight Romney at this moment has lost a perceived lead. Dante also wanted to see how most people hear respond to polls.

wanna answer the question......?

Democrats aren't saying much about replacing the electoral college with the popular vote now, are they? Instead they are relying on the electoral college to pull obama's fat out of the fire.

I know you are not stupid so I assume you're being a dick.

the poll was conducted from june 28 to july 9th. Its in the link dummy.

I asked to see the poll so I could see the sampling breakdown....which you see below;

7-12-12-21.png

notice anything peculiar?

what Dante posted:
WASHINGTON - With the election still four months away, President Barack Obama holds "a significant lead" over Republican challenger Mitt Romney, according to a new Pew Research Center poll released Thursday. - Obama holds ‘significant lead’ over Romney in new national poll - BostonHerald.com

and put up a poll:
Poll Options
Political Polls Matter

I agree
I disagree
I agree when my side is ahead
I disagree when my side is behind

----

you Trajan, entered the thead with this:

a) the poll is from july 9th, b) there is no link to the poll, can you link to it please?

and-
Rasmussen Tracking 7/11 - 7/13 1500 LV 3.0 46 45 Obama +1
Gallup Tracking 7/7 - 7/13 3050 RV 2.0 46 46 Tie

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

---
A Boston Herald story. Most stories about polls have the links to the poll.

An Dante took no position on Romney versus Obama. Dante did want to highlight Romney at this moment has lost a perceived lead. Dante also wanted to see how most people hear respond to polls.

wanna answer the question......?

Dante did. go back and check.

Obama's lead will grow as people get to know Romney better.

Then Romney will close the gap with his billion dollars of Koch money.

I see Romney winning if unemployment is 7.8% or higher.

It's July. No poll is of any real relevance... other than to the desperate hacks trying to 'prove' their guy is leading.

Interestingly, the BBC who, while a left leaning organization, tend to research pretty thoroughly and not let politics interfere with the research, claim that Romney and Obama are tied.

LOL, you call those who cite polls 'desperate hacks', and then you cite a poll which just happens to show Romney in a better light than some others do.

Classic.

polls are snapshots in time. they are usually meaningless in the ways the average person attaches significance to them, but polls guide campaigns and their messages

Interestingly, the BBC studies polls from across the spectrum and comes up with their own conclusion... as it's the BBC - who do lean left but have no dog in the hunt - I tend to view them as less influenced by crap... and the BBC - today - claimed the race is a tie. In fact, it was Andrew Marr who is very much neutral on US politics.

Obama's lead will grow as people get to know Romney better.

Then Romney will close the gap with his billion dollars of Koch money.

I see Romney winning if unemployment is 7.8% or higher.

Really? Even if Romney gets defined by Texas Governor (Rep), Rick Perry, and the President as a vulture capitalist?

LOL, you call those who cite polls 'desperate hacks', and then you cite a poll which just happens to show Romney in a better light than some others do.

Classic.

polls are snapshots in time. they are usually meaningless in the ways the average person attaches significance to them, but polls guide campaigns and their messages

Interestingly, the BBC studies polls from across the spectrum and comes up with their own conclusion... as it's the BBC - who do lean left but have no dog in the hunt - I tend to view them as less influenced by crap... and the BBC - today - claimed the race is a tie. In fact, it was Andrew Marr who is very much neutral on US politics.

Okay for the second time, the BBC called it a tie today because the Washington Post poll had it a tie. That was their big study from across the spectrum.

Dante_OP said:

In his latest weekly newspaper column, Scott Rasmussen explains “Why Obama's Still in the Race Despite the Bad Economy.” He points out that “a politician promising to fix the economy has about as much credibility as a plumber promising to fix your electrical problems. Most voters recognize the importance of government in providing a healthy business environment, but they believe it's the private sector that creates economic growth.”

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Private Sector Creates Job Growth: a politician promising to fix the economy has about as much credibility as a plumber promising to fix your electrical problems :rofl:

Last edited:
Democrats aren't saying much about replacing the electoral college with the popular vote now, are they? Instead they are relying on the electoral college to pull obama's fat out of the fire.

:eusa_shifty:

Obama's team knows how to play election politics. They beat the Clinton machine.

Worry

Obummer is the one who's worried. He has to run FROM his record. What a classic pussy loser.

Like Dainty!

It's July. No poll is of any real relevance... other than to the desperate hacks trying to 'prove' their guy is leading.

Interestingly, the BBC who, while a left leaning organization, tend to research pretty thoroughly and not let politics interfere with the research, claim that Romney and Obama are tied.

According to Dick Morris.. That tie equates to a Romney win 55 to 45.

President Romney and a Conservative Congress and Senate works for me. And everyone else if they work or are willing to get off the tit that will lead us down a road to Communism. Which will create serious discourse they will seriously regret having to face.

Stupid people....... Very Fucking Stupid.

Last edited:

According to Dick Morris.. T...

Dick Morris?

next

Forum List

Back