Larry Elder asks GOP to grow some stones

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
And ask blacks "if they are better off under Obama than Bush".

Will Republicans man up and do it?

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Dem-Lites to grow any stones.

Or when will Republicans and Democrats quit treating blacks like plantation slaves? Watch any politician, especially Republicans, give a speech to an all black audience. How long into it is there a mention of "Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.", "I marched with Dr. King" or he carried Dr. King's bags?

Go see Waiting for Superman. That tells the entire story and point Elder is making.

Or when will Republicans and Democrats quit treating blacks like plantation slaves? Watch any politician, especially Republicans, give a speech to an all black audience. How long into it is there a mention of "Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.", "I marched with Dr. King" or he carried Dr. King's bags?

Go see Waiting for Superman. That tells the entire story and point Elder is making.

Oh I know.....R's and D's will quit treating blacks like plantation slaves when they (as a cultural group, obviously, there are many exceptions) stop acting like plantation slaves.

Oh I know.....R's and D's will quit treating blacks like plantation slaves when they (as a cultural group, obviously, there are many exceptions) stop acting like plantation slaves.

In 1956 Republicans got 37% of the black vote.
Then the public education inner city wave of despair.
Go see Waiting for Superman.
It tells the entire story.

In 1956 Republicans got 37% of the black vote.
Then the public education inner city wave of despair.
Go see Waiting for Superman.
It tells the entire story.

Yes, I'll see it. I taught in a school that was 90% Black, and 9% Hispanic.

The other 1% were from another planet.

Forum List

Back