Any Candidate for Restoring the 2nd Amendment?

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
I haven't heard anything about the two big freedom issues so far, Abortion and Gun Control. You might think those issues evaporated, but I suspect savy candidates on both sides are staying mum, afraid it will hurt thei chances taking on the unpopular opinions. And that says a lot for the coward rightys running for office and those coward voters who put them there.

I personally want all gun laws revoked as unConstitutional and the 2nd Amendment completely restored. But coward rightys are afraid to really be for Constitutional rights, so they hide in shadows and mumble a lot. Shall not be infringed is pretty clear to me of what the founding fathers meant, andthere was no exceptions noted, so I assume it referred to We The People, all of us, not some of us. Guess rightys have no guts to stand up for the constitution, and spent 6 years under Bush in complete control of the 2nd Amendment and did nothing to change it, nada.

So come on you coward rightys, let me hear you whine & make excuses.:lol:

What do you want to restore? Assault ban expired and there is no will by the filthy liberal dogs to commit political suicide no matter how much they'd like to take your guns away. I don't care what the criminals in DC and Chicago do to their stupid populations because I don't live there. As long as the southern and less liberal western states stay armed to the teeth there will be plenty of weapons to waste federal government jackboots when they start waging war against Americans.

I haven't heard anything about the two big freedom issues so far, Abortion and Gun Control. You might think those issues evaporated, but I suspect savy candidates on both sides are staying mum, afraid it will hurt thei chances taking on the unpopular opinions. And that says a lot for the coward rightys running for office and those coward voters who put them there.

I personally want all gun laws revoked as unConstitutional and the 2nd Amendment completely restored. But coward rightys are afraid to really be for Constitutional rights, so they hide in shadows and mumble a lot. Shall not be infringed is pretty clear to me of what the founding fathers meant, andthere was no exceptions noted, so I assume it referred to We The People, all of us, not some of us. Guess rightys have no guts to stand up for the constitution, and spent 6 years under Bush in complete control of the 2nd Amendment and did nothing to change it, nada.

I assume this was posted in jest.

Yeah, I'm suppose I understand his point but we aren't about to undo 75 years of case law etc for risk of actually losing more.

I haven't heard anything about the two big freedom issues so far, Abortion and Gun Control.

What does the right to defend yourself have to do with pinko billionaires butchering innocent babies?

Surely you are not trying to equate freedom with killing babies for profit?

Killing innocent babies is not freedom, it is pure evil.

Last edited:
This is a very good question, especially considering the fact that "con"gress has now nullified the Posse Comitatus Act. There's only one reason, their plan to use the military against the American people.

What do you want to restore?

I want to restore the 2nd Amendment. That means no gun laws or control of guns. That is what shall not be infringed means. "Shall Not" means no. "Infringe" means meddle with. No meddling. Shall not be infringed. That means it is unconstitutonal to infringe on it with gun laws, or any other BS regulations, etc.

Here is a primer. Gun Control Timeline - U.S. Government Info/Resources

I assume this was posted in jest.

You would assume wrong laughing boy.

I haven't heard anything about the two big freedom issues so far, Abortion and Gun Control.

What does the right to defend yourself have to do with pinko billionaires butchering innocent babies?

Surely you are not trying to equate freedom with killing babies for profit?

Killing innocent babies is not freedom, it is pure evil.

Abortion is a freedom issue. Gun control is a freedom issue. That is why I stated, "two big freedom issues." These are, and have been the two top issues for years of political history, clearly defining the difference between republicans and democrats. You would have to ask Bill Frist about killing babies for profit, for me it is a women's right to chose, which is freedom.

Now why aren't the republicans beating the drum on abortion or gun control when they have millions pouring in Internationally to aid their advertising? Why are they hiding these issues at election time? I would think restoring the 2nd would be a patriotic thing to do.

This is a very good question, especially considering the fact that "con"gress has now nullified the Posse Comitatus Act. There's only one reason, their plan to use the military against the American people.

I do think a revolution/rebellion of any magnitude in America would give government cause to confiscate all guns, similar to what we saw in Iraq. A door to door de-arming of the populace. I am sure there would be hold outs that a tank would crush the daylight out of.

But it makes no sense to allow the 2nd Amendment be infringed, and a complete restoration is required and needed. Leave one gun law on the books & that is a foot in the door for another gun law until you have no guns at all. As we have been seeing, as history shows you.

So why hasn't the right fought tooth and nail for the obvious? If this was money they would have their fu--ing battle axes out breaking heads. Why are they gutless and making Americans vulnerable to a loss of freedoms.

I find it interesting our government allows Iraqies to own fully automatic weapons, but not their own people in America. We allow gun dealers to sell weapons to foreigners, that they deny you to protect your family with. It is insanity.

Probably because the big Push of the Tea party and republican insurgance is not social issues, it is Fiscal conservatism, and Limited government in nature. Despite what the lefts scare tactics are trying to say.

Watch this video. Now imagine these just these 2 guys are terrorists coming through your neighborhood. Then tell me how that semi-auto stacks up against weapons our government will sell foreigners, but not you for your families protection.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOWSDtxERU[/ame]

Abortion is a freedom issue.

If abortion is a "freedom issue" then any random individual having the "freedom" to crush your windpipe at any given moment is a "freedom issue".

The right to defend yourself has nothing to do with slaughtering babies 'ya pinko poseur.

Last edited:

Probably because the big Push of the Tea party and republican insurgance is not social issues, it is Fiscal conservatism, and Limited government in nature. Despite what the lefts scare tactics are trying to say.

I don't know what the lefts scare tactics are saying. I haven't heard anything, so ?? What they saying? There were a few t-baggers early on, parading around in weapons, but like you say, that issue seems off the board, while money has become the focus. A clear sign the T-baggers are rightys.

Abortion is a freedom issue.

If abortion is a "freedom issue" then any random individual having the "freedom" to crush your windpipe at any given moment is a "freedom issue".

That is a true statement. But I am not a fetus, nor would I allow an individual to crush my windpipe.

The right to defend yourself has nothing to do with slaughtering babies 'ya pinko posuer.

I think you are correct. I can defend myself, while a fetus can't, you commie loving whore. Now why didn't the retards reverse Roe vs. Wade within the 6 years they had complete control of the three branches of government? Was Bill Frists abotion clinics profits to much to let go of? I really don't understand why this issue wasn't resolved. Surely you fought tooth and nail with every Retard to change the laws, yes?? Why were you ignored?

Watch this video. Now imagine these just these 2 guys are terrorists coming through your neighborhood. Then tell me how that semi-auto stacks up against weapons our government will sell foreigners, but not you for your families protection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOWSDtxERU

One thing you are leaving out. The shoot out depicted in this video prompted Police forces around the nation to issue each squad car large caliber Semi Automatic rifles standard. Those 2 guys would have been brought down much faster had that been the case before this shoot out.

I am confident that the M1 Carbine or 30-006 I have could deal with someone armored like that pretty well :) With the right bullets that is ;)

:confused:

Factually untrue. It was Bush that destroyed Posse Comitatus and the next year congress amended the defense bill and put back in place. Not that it really matters if Katrina was any indicator. Just throw some blackwater goons in there and the constitution and Posse no longer applies.

Last edited:

A semi-auto assault rifle is a more than enough deterrent for most situations. AK.s, Mini-14's, M-1 Garand, M1 Carbine, M-14, are all still very effective weapons. I have a thousand rounds of 30 06 rounds in the bangoliers in an old Army trunk from WWII. The copper is probably worth more than the rounds but I could shoot that crap all day and the old M-1 is a true knock down weapon. The point is you don't need some spiffy new AC556 or M16 to kick lot's of ass, although a class 3 license and a heavy supression weapon would be an ideal bonus for any small civilian unit wishing to open up some much deserved payback to the U.S. government. For people like you I suggest a 1919 water cooled Browning .30 cal with a easily modified receiver converting the old semi-auto versions to full auto. Low cost, easy maintenance, but a 1 way ticket to a federal pound me in the ass prison when caught.

One thing you are leaving out. The shoot out depicted in this video prompted Police forces around the nation to issue each squad car large caliber Semi Automatic rifles standard. Those 2 guys would have been brought down much faster had that been the case before this shoot out.

I am confident that the M1 Carbine or 30-006 I have could deal with someone armored like that pretty well :) With the right bullets that is ;)

Of course the common citizen doesn't have that constitutional right to automatic weapons because their rights have been infringed on. And if you watch the video you can see those citizens being shot to hell by these two. They spared no one.

It does surprise me that the police make no head shots on those two pumpkins, or legs.

The vid was just to show a real life condition of how important the restoration of the 2nd Amendment is.

Forum List

Back