Largest Issue Facing the US Economy?

I'll be cynical and say it is the politicians who "sell out" the American people so they can get rich.

The fact that Obama signed us over to China. If they wanted they could come take us for their own. Also how the rich out source jobs.

i feel the largest issue in the us would probably the price of gas an oil rising an how hes been giving china money an the guy that worked for the gov just got busted for drug charges in china town in san fran

The reason for higher prices is more worldwide demand and less supply....On items like food, gasoline, oil and building materials...and it only get worse as long as the world population increases...

The reason for higher prices is more worldwide demand and less supply....On items like food, gasoline, oil and building materials...and it only get worse as long as the world population increases...

Less supply?

Of what?!

The economy is struggling but making headway,,,slowly, which is better than a roller coster ride of highs and lows...

During the 1980's to 1989, economic recovery was slow in Okiehoma. In the early part of the decade it was the grain embargo against Russia which hurt wheat prices and farmers in OK. Then when the oil industry was deregulated and fuel prices fell it was another hard time in OK..

I think the economy is so bad because rich people get too many tax breaks. in my opinion they should be paying more taxes than anyone.

Forum List

Back