Lara Trumps dirty secret

You are overthinking in your liberal extremist mind, Tommy. Lara Trump is a sharp young lady with an aptitude for politics.

If you have someone in the family who is capable, loyal and interested, why wouldn't you want them in an important position?
the word is "neopotism,"

Hmmm. This is a story that makes you wonder, This woman is apparently thick as shit so why is she being touted for a job that surely requires some skills ?

Loyalty to brand trump might explain it. An ability to sign chqs every day to trump lawyers cant be underestimated,

But I think not.

Is it possible that Lara holds some cards of her own. Perrhaps she is sitting on some information that might be harmful to the pussy grabber ? Who can say for sure ?

Perhaps trumpy got a little too friendly with her after a family function ? Maybe a christening or even a funeral. Its not so long since they buried Ivana in the tax break burial.

Maybe the excitement of dodging tax got to Donny and he crossed a fatherly line ?

A lot of people are asking the same question.

I think we should be told. I dont think that fucking his daughter in law would bother maga voters. In fact they would probably cheer him on. They are probably at it themselves.

^^^This guy thinks about Donald Trump A LOT. Eww.

The RNC is the main fundraising arm of the Republican party. Totals here include expenditures made both by the main committee and by all its affiliated committees.

Total
Raised$335,196,209
Spent$401,421,967
Cash on Hand$14,303,857
NOTE: Totals for all party committees are not adjusted for transfers between party committees and therefore may overcount total receipts and spending. All the

I think we should be told. I dont think that fucking his daughter in law would bother maga voters. In fact they would probably cheer him on. They are probably at it themselves.

But you don't have any problems with Biden fucking his daughter. Says volumes about you

She seems pretty qualified. She was an Inside Edition producer for 4 years and more importantly is married to Trump’s almost a genius son, Eric. What else would a maga person really want?

So what you are saying is that she was a willing participant.
I could see that. While Eric is playing with his train set in the garage she must get a bit bored. Even the attentions of an obese slobberer might be better than the lonely life.
Who can say with these beautiful people ?
Well, she has got your attention.

It's what Obama did to the DNC, and it didn't bother you then.
A lie with no evidence, but irrelevant to the topic. If all the funds go to one person for an organizations designed to win local, state, and federal elections across the nation, is it any longer a party?

I thought tht Juniors wife would be the one. Shes a mouthy piece who would demean herself to trump. On her knees if he told her to.
Maybe Lara has hidden talents ?

Forum List

Back